Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainbowfull.

Lee Dongwook & Lee Junki from My Girl.

Gong chan was so funny & mushissuh. I loved how he acted towards Dahae. Junki was so mushissuh and i felt sorry for him. He was really tough guy ish and cute &loving.

Leewan from Let Go To The Beach.

Leewan was kinda ssagaji, but he became nicer and everything. His humor was what i loved.

Lee Shin from Goong.

He might act like a tough, ssagaji dude, but really, he isnt that bad(: hes hot and he has his ways.

I believe my eyes and heart, these men

1. KWON SANG WOO in STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

Heavenly know if this kind of man still alive on this earth.(If there is, tell me ok!)So heart-wrenching seeing his tears...

2. BI in SANGDOO...LETS GO TO SCHOOL

Unconditionally love

3. JO IN SUNG in WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI & SPRING DAY

Don't need an excuse in love

4. JI SUNG in SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME

I might say his love is so pure, even he lost his memory, heart never lies...

5. JOO JI HOON in GOONG

He's not as romantic as the rest but his feeling towards his wife is sooooo TRUE. (But I wish mine not like him...hahahah)

Guest kitlim

I would say it's Ahn Chil Hyun's Kang Wook from Loveholic. He even went to jail for her. And it was 5 years in that freaking cell!!!

But I do agree with Kwon Sang Woo's character in Stairways to Heaven as well.

I thought Soh Ji Sup's character in Glass Slippers too.

Man these man just mooovvved me. lol

this question is harder than one from my chem test :o

j/k... :lol:

hmm...i guess my ideal man changes after every new drama that i obsess over :ph34r:

for me...it's Yoon Suh oppa from "Heaven's Tree" played by my Wannie dearie :wub:

his love is so deep and beautiful

he protects the one he loves from afar and her welfare comes first for him in everything he does

his whole life he lives knowing that there is a woman who loves a man like him

everything he does is for her

for him, she is his happiness...you can see his face glow when he's with her

she is like the precious treasure that is most valuable than anything else for him :wub:

despite his past, she is the reason that he wants to become pristine clean

and don't forget his beautiful sacrifice :tears:

Guest phear.

^Yeah! I was thinking that as well <3

Man, I had to seriously think for this Q. There's SO MANYYYYYYYY!.

As everyone has mentioned, No other than KSW in STH. Their love was so painful to watch, yet you wanted them to be together in the end. Also, the brother (i forgot his name), my gosh, i felt so sorry for him. Yes, he commited a crime, but that had to suffer in regret for the rest of his life. And because this, her sacrifice himself. I cried when he got into the carcrash.

Another one would be Lee Junki who played Jung Woo (?) in My Girl. From being a pimp, to a one-sided love. He didn't really do as much as KSW did, but you can tell how deep his love was for Yoorin. His crying nearly killed me. <3

So Ji Sup in MISA. <3 My gosh, this was such a heart-breaking drama to watch. SJS played his role soooooo well, i felt so much pain from him. He suffered so much, for the ones he loved (eg; his ex gf, he got shot and giving his heart to Yoon for his mother and Eunchae). The stuff both Moohyuk and Eunchae say are so touching. I cried so much in this <3333

And lastely, Lee Wan who played Yoo Suh in Tree of HEaven (Heaven's Tree). the first three episodes were full-on. My heart was hurting so much.. Even though the love he and hana had was a bit wierd (to me), but you can tell that they both love one another. I felt so sorry for Yoo Suh when Hana denied that she liked him. HE CRIEEd T_T;;.

The other one I'm too lazy to explain is Gong Chan from My Girl.

I cbs writing anymore, it's getting late. Excuse my lack of vocab. and bad english.

Guest gokusen_girl

Bi in SANGDOO. But his love is more than just the boy-girl love, this is kinda a standard thing for K-dramas. he did that earlier in the series when he went to jail to get back the phonograph.

But what i meant was his love for Bori, knowing that she was not his kid, still he was willing to give up his happiness for his "child".

SO JI SUP in MISA. Even though, he's dying and all, still he loved the character of Im Soo Jung. He loved her more than his own life. and he did not expect to be loved in return.

Guest deevyne_

i agree.

Kwon Sang Woo in “Stairway To Heaven”.

also,

Song Seung Hun in "Autumn In My Heart"

or Won Bin in "Autumn In My Heart"

&

Ji Sung in "Save The Last Dance For Me"

i still have many dramas to watch though.

Guest pel1300

This looks more like a "choose your favorite heartthrobs" survey.

I think the best answer so far is all of them.

Many keep mentioning Kwon Sang Woo in Stairway to Heaven, yet, in that same drama is another character, the step brother, who kills himself just so Jung suh can see again.

then again, I thought that scene was WAY overdoing it. Maybe way too much love for CJW.

Guest mmmlove

Kwon Sang Woo in Stairway To Heaven.... His love for the girl, is just too much. I mean ever since he was a child, he love the girl already and as he grew up, he loved her more...

I love the part when he went to her school, right after she moved just to bring her an umbrella because it was raining. I thought that she absolutely had to be the most LOVABLE guy ever.. I don't think anyone can compare to Kwon Sang Woo in my opinion.

His love for the girl is just so touching..

Also the part when he was like... we'll just be friends.. friends... gaah.. that was so sad.. because he really didn't want too but he just had too.... gaaah! i love this series!!

Archived