Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

i like Lee DongGun's character in Sweet 18 coz he respects his wife even in the start when he still doesn't love her and remained faithful to her. he was so understanding and considerate of other people's feelings and he's brave enought to ask for forgiveness when he did wrong. he also valued the importane of family:)

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Rae Won's character 'Hyun Woo' showed the deepest love for Kim Tae hee's 'Soo In' in Love Story in Harvard !

That love was so so strong, so passionate, so endearing from when they were students in Harvard through they were back to Korea. He even was at a point to be willing to sacrifice his good status as a lawyer profession for the cancer-cure assistance of his loved one from the enemy he's been dealing with for years.

Krw's love for Kth was both passionate yet touching. The awesome chemistry between Krw n Kth made you feel that love was SO STRONG, SO REAL !!

And also Kim Rae Won in LSIH... He's really sweet as well... :)

4. Kim Rae Won in LSIH. Very steadfast in his love for KTH.

Yep~ Kim Hyun Woo ( Kim Rae Won ) in "Love Story in Harvard"

His love for Lee Soo In ( Kim Tae Hee ) ~~ so pure, so passionate, so enduring, so understanding, so caring, so lovely, so sweet, so moving....... so real ~~ :wub:

The other is Song Seung Heon & Song Hye Gyo's love in Autumn Story.. such great affection from when they are small till when SHG died, then SSH ...... -_- super touching....

Guest White Star

Song joo (KSW) in STH love the deepest.....i could really feel the suffering that eh endure while still love jung suh soo deeplly....he have to depart from her to America, He come back and find her dead, he love her while she lost her memory, he love her even after she dies........He suffer just as much as she did. and more...he has been through so much disappointment, yet he still love her.

the step bro tae-wah too.... imagining his love was so deep, he lie, steal, escape from his own life, and finally kill himself for her. that was really sad.

+WS+

no doubt, Cha SangDoo (SangDoo, Let's Go To School).

he got into trouble, cause he wanted to make her happy...even after ten years, he still loved her, she was who kept him wanting to live (and Bori!!, of course!), even when she had a fiance - he didn't deny his love for her...stood up for her in life and death situations.

Guest babygurldoc

JDG- such a prince. He was willing to wait for CR n he did all those thing for her, never wanting anything in return except her love. Any guy that is willing to bend down n put on an ankle bracelet for a girl gets my vote.

BYJ- His love for SYA. WOW! He asked for to marry him when he have nothing left besided the clothes on him n a ring, b/c he knows that she does not care about those materialistics stuff, he was willing to fight to get that love from her. He gave up all his fortune just to save the things she love n cherish b/c he wants her to be happy. "You have built a hotel in my heart."

KSW- all the things that u guy been saying about him. Endurinf n Sacrificing love, never giving up. STH- he loves her so much that throughout the year even though she was "dead" he still wouldnt look at another woman face. SS- love her when they were still kids eventhough she was blind. Loved her so much that he wanted her to be happy n not told her that he was still alive, licing so close to her. He cherished his friendship so much that he didnt want to ruin their relationship.

Bi- his love for Bori is a love that any child would want, n every fathers should follow. His love for EH is also great, after many yrs he was willing to go back to school to be close to her n did all of those so that they could end up together, no matter dead or alive.

SJS- he always sacrific for his love n died in result of it. GS-loved her n protected her no matter what eventhough she didnt really love him, n died protecting her. MISA- the love that changed his life around, the love that he rather keep silince b/c he doesnt want her to suffer w/ him. The love that made him forget all his hatred n revenge just to have one more day to be w/ her. WHiB- Although he knew that she had her heart n mind thing of the other guy, he didnt mind, he just wanted her to be happy and died just b/c of her.

LBH- what more can u ask from him. That smile, those eyes, n the kisses are to die for.

SSH-he was willing to die so that they can be "together" w/o worry n ppl against them. Although I do think that sometime he really didnt stand up for his love for her. WB persuded her to get what he wants while SSH stood back at time, afraid of hurting others w/ his choice.

Guest VyLeTtE

since someone mentioned, i also felt how deep the love of cjw's brother for her in sth.... sacrificing ur life just so u could donate ur eyes... i read in another thread that they couldnt see the point of him giving his eyes to cjw since she's gonna die anyway... but that's how much he wanted her to be happy since there was a time when cjw said "i wish i can see him one more time", and i guess this is all the brother could do since he thinks he did make a big sin for hiding cjw's real identity from her for 5 long years.... and the reason for cjw disease is a result for them not bringing her to the hospital after the accident... his love indeed was so deep to the point of being selfish... but i dun want that kind of man,,,, i just want him cuz he sacrificed his life for cjw to be able to see agn... even if he knew it wouldnt be long...

Guest 300roses

For me, it will be the one and only Lee Byung Hun (Lee Min Chul) in Beautiful Days.

I am so touched by his love for CJW.

I just love the intimate and loving way he looks at her.

His eyes are so alive with emotions, so intense.

I just love his eyes.

Guest sunshine4ever

ahhhh..i don't have time to write a long message, hic hic, but the only man i loved then and now was and is Jung Jae Min (Jo In Sung's character in What Happened in Bali)...now thinking about it he has sooooooooooooooooo many flaws, I dunno why I still love him sooooo much although I feel now that it's stupid to love a guy that kill you, but err, can't help it....if you watch WHIB you'll know why he had to do it....there are so many perfect men, I don't know why I just love the unperfect man....anyway, i also like other characters too, but Jung Jae Min!!! I love even his name!! Would definitely donate my life, soul, and heart to him even he ever asked lol.

holy moly this is a hard one..

tha first one that comes to mind is ksw in sth..

i thot tha kewtest thing was wen he got their house..

he didnt get furniture<-spelling sux..so cjw wuldnt havta worry bout bumpin into nething

..SO KEWT..

phpto_img55b.jpg

then ksw stuck in ma head so i thot bout

sad love story..he loved hae in soo much..

it wuz soo sweet

ph_05.jpg

kim rae won is ma fave actor today..

partly cuz i saw love story in harvard..

i DIED..wen he wuz writing on tha bus window...

"soo-in..my angel soo-in"..he wuz such a kid

but romantic at tha same time..

663-16_20041123104838.jpg

i also think that jun-suh (ssh) in autumn story

loved eun-suh(shk) SOOOOO much..

he was going to KILL himself just so that

he wuldnt havta live w/o her..

endless_love.jpg

IN-HA!..hez another character to die for..

he wuz gud looking an romantic..

567-9_20030107110853.jpg

Guest sonickim

ugh!!!! im thinkin really hard right now....

i guess i just have to edit it when i gather all my thought in all the drama i saw!!!

if its it drama series!!!

it will always be SO JI SUB.... Cha Moohyuk.... in MISA

then.... KWON SANG WOO....in STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

and KIM RAE WON..... HYUN WOO....in LOVE STORY in HARVARD

Haven't seen too many, but I have a few on my mind:

Ji Sung- Save Your Last Dance For Me

Lee Byung Hun- All In

Song Seung Hun- Autumn's Tale

Damn...they all made my heart melt! :)

Guest -ryce akashi-

i've not watch that many dramas so my choice may not be the best. but i'll have to say SEO JUNG MIN from BoolSae!! i'll definitely love to have someone like that... a player who's now ready to settle down and give his all to that one girl.

i thought HAN TAE HWA from stairway to heaven is somehow more noble than CHA SUNG JOO. i mean...he died for her..and he fulfilled her every wish..even though all the wishes were for the man that she loved...which is definitely not him.

Archived