Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

Cha Song Joo (Kwon Sang Woo) of "Stairway to Heaven"!!

And may I dare say Han Tae Hwa (Shin Hyun Jun), also of "Stairway to Heaven", though he is not the ideal man in my heart. But he died so Jong Suh could see! Even Song Joo acknowledged that when he said "Perhaps he loved you more. But it doesn't mean I loved you any less."

hmmm...i agree w/ u! also, may i add, kwan sang woo again from "the sad love story"... he did quite love deeply there again

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sailormoongal

first one who popped into my mind was kim rae won in love story in harvard. his love for KTH was just so deep and not to mention cute and sweet.

Who else but Kim RAe Won in <Love Story in Harvard> !!!

his love for KTH was so strong, passionate, loving .... I strongly felt for him when i watched it....

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!

the deepest love of all... feel soooooooo good jus by thinking of the best chemistry, best looking LsiH couple.

:wub: Kim Rae/Tae Won/Hee !

Guest --savers--

Ji Sung in "Save the last dance~" for sure!! ^^

Omg I'm fallen for him, haha ^^

yeah i totally agree!!!

for me it's also JISUNG in the last dance is with me!!! :P

Guest pinkie pink

jung jaemin (jo in sung) --- what happened in bali >>> he loves the girl so much that he went out of his mind when he saw them in bed together and after killing the them he killed himself because of the pain (and i think also because he still can't bare to loose her) :( ( he is still of of my fave man after all this :P )

Guest BUTT3RFLii

1. Jang Dong Gun in All About Eve

He's like the perfect man a girl could ever have. He's rich, smart, faithful, caring, and lots more. He was there for Chae Rim whenever she's sad, and he always believe in her no matter what other say.

2. Kwon Sang Woo in Stairway To Heaven

What keep him from being #1 is his crying. I think he cry too much for a guy. But of course his love for Choi Woo is unquestionable. He love that girl so much that he can go crazy if he didn't see that girl for a day.

3. Lee Dong Wook in My Girl

Even though he did not love Da Hae as much as Jun Ki did but his charm is so cute. And he believing in Da Hae even when she lies to him and he know know it show how much he love her. Not only is he faithful to Da Hae but also to his family. After Da Hae left him, he still manage to work hard while waiting years for her.

jang dong gun in "All About Eve"

rich, handsome, patient, kind, nice, understanding etc

so perfect!

yes, him! he's perfect. always there for the gal, even if she wasnt going to return his love. (thank goodness she did)

and won bin in autumn tale

Guest nglkt

i think it is rain im sang doo but i do like jae hee from sassy girl chun hyang and ksw of stairway to heaven

when jae hee fainted when chun hyang left him he pratically fainted

i really love that show but i like full house more

ksw did not leave jing she enven jing shu was dead

Guest marienella_m

for me they would be:

1. Cha Moo Hyuk ~ So Ji Sub ~ MISA

2. Han Tae Hwa ~ Shin Hyun Joo ~ Stairway to Heaven

3. Cha Song Joo ~ Kwon Sang Woo ~ Stairway to Heaven

4. Han Yoon Suh ~ Lee Wan ~ Tree of Heaven

:D

Guest milkyway_sushi

<3 joo ji hoon...

OMG. that hot kiss with Yeh in Goong. *faints*

hahaha.. he started cold.. but.. he became such a sweetie

Guest SUJUfied.

So Ji Sub - MISA

Hyun Bin - MNIKSS

Lee Dong Wook - My Girl

Lee Jun Ki - My Girl

Kim Jung Hoon - Goong

^_^

Guest BhUterFly05

<3 joo ji hoon...

OMG. that hot kiss with Yeh in Goong. *faints*

hahaha.. he started cold.. but.. he became such a sweetie

I agree....people that learn to love is a very passionate type of person, he is one of my oppas...

but Yul i feel bad for him....he was there for YEH too...whenever...wherever...only it was one sided love...i would love both of them...

Guest Lucreshia

WELL~~ ..for me there might be a few men in kdrama that love the deepest but the name that first pop up in my mind is ............yoon from DAMO ..that man love with his everything including his life .........and she was the reason he breathe in this world ~for the 15 years together .she is his life .and you feel it the every words he speak ..and the way he look at her .~

Yup! Yoon from DAMO was the only guy that came to mind when I read the thread. He worshipped everything about Chae Ok (Ha Ji Won) and was willing to sacrifice his future for her, something that he worked for so hard because of his poor background. He didn't care that she couldn't have kids but it broke his heart when she told him she was in love with someone else. I cried for a month after watching that drama. :tears:

Yup! Yoon from DAMO was the only guy that came to mind when I read the thread. He worshipped everything about Chae Ok (Ha Ji Won) and was willing to sacrifice his future for her, something that he worked for so hard because of his poor background. He didn't care that she couldn't have kids but it broke his heart when she told him she was in love with someone else. I cried for a month after watching that drama. :tears:

:) i know! he love with his soul and whole being that it is soo deeply engraved in my memories ..how deeply he loved .it is more that he accepted everything about her then worshipped .yes i remember that scene so vividly .it tore my heart apart listening to how he plea to be away with her ...he can forsake everything .let me be humble (slave) too (he said ) .even if she said she is unable to have any child .and she confess her heart wander away ..i reallly think she put a knife through his heart that moment ..i can even feel it .! no actually even before how he see how she look at JSB `~my heart was already suffocating from that pain of letthing him seee .~ .u know what make it more heartbreaking is how he understand her !!

..and how he can give his own life for her to have her freedom ..scences in damo are soooo you just cannot really forget ..even if there is no real passionate scenes as in modern period drama .yet it speaks more even with just a gentle gestures .~ ..dont live for me anymore he say .~ (.......sigh** .this is making me remember my naeuri so vividly .. sometimes i wish he did not love so deeply ..i wish i can stop him sometimes i really do ..so he can be free too .. ..yet we cant ...then he wont be naeuri yoon if he dont .when he love chae ok is a freedom that he has ..) ...~ ..

Guest polabola

my top 3(in no particular order)

So Ji Sub in MISA

-his character turned into a man seeking vengance to a man full of love because of his love for one girl, Eun Chae. Truly, his character proved that love moves in mysterious ways. He doesn't even seek something in return for it. All he did was to give and to give as long as he sees his love being happy, that's all he cares about, the happiness of Eun Chae.

Han Jae Suk in All About Eve

-His character is too naive and too blinded by love, but I had to give the character a lot of credit because his character accepted KSY's character to the fullest despite the atrocities done by this girl to him and to his loved ones. He gave all to the one he loved even his life

Jang Dong Gun in All About Eve

-"Love is patient, kind and never jealous..." his character proved it hands down lol. The little things he did for CR's character is priceless and the fact that he does think straight and wants as little damage as possible when he does things makes every girl swoon over this character.

runners up:

-Jae Hee in Sassy Girl Chun Hyang-gotta love the trouble making yet sweet guy in the series

-Lee Jun Ki in My Girl-although I'm much more of a Gong Chan-Yun Rin shipper, his character reminded me of JDG's character in AAE, the big difference is, he didn't get the girl.

-Song Seung Hun and Won Bin in Autumn in My Heart-both characters expressed different kinds of love, but for the same girl

Guest cherrie.7

almost all in all the dramas ive seen but most would be pretty much the characters that kwon sangwoo played. like in stairway to heaven or sad love story. bi in sangdoo lets go to school is to die for too. and so jisub in glass shoe is really passionate. i liked him in misa too.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Both Jang Soo (Song Il Kook) and Yoon Taek (Ji Sung) in 'TERMS OF ENDEARMENT'. They both love the same woman unconditionally. I was very grateful towards Ji Sung's character in the drama, but of course I was rooting for the husband played by Song Il Kook. =D

Archived