Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kalinda

hard to pick only 1 guy, I have to mention all men (characters) that I admire

SangDoo for his tremendous hardship to go through and yet he coulnd't even have the dream girl he's loved all his life in the end (in this world, at least)...

JDG in AAE, the undying support to CR is just sooo sweet, loving and yet satisying in the end

BYJ in Hotelier, he's never known what love is and learn to love (from scratch, bec. of her), he even lost everything as to do the right thing and be able to actually face his true love....

LBH in All In, talking about a faithful man... he didn't know her that WELL and then separated, she's been in his mind through the years bec of the connection between the two was sooo strong... he's been in love with her all his life, faced with so much struggle, never once being unfaithful (ok, he was drunk once, but didn't really do IT though:)

Last dance, JS is just so sweettt to Eugene, he played 2 diff characters and yet he can finally FIND true love in her...

last but ot least, KSW in SadLove Song.. just love his way to look for her, even to the end of the world (from Korea to the US, with minimum resources). He kept sending the voice records until hundredth times without being replied.

PSY in LIP, just love his way of showing love to KJE, even said, even if he has to lose everything, he will not let her go... (*sigh...*), even the idea of losing his bro didn't change his mind....

I can go on and on .....:unsure:

ooppss just remember BG (Bi) in Ijuksa is a strong candidate, as the drama is still being aired....

Guest smurfalone

Lee Ming Chul played by Lee Byung Hun in Beautiful days

Cha Sang Joo played by Kwon Sang Woo in Stairway to Heaven

Public Prosecutor played by Lee Dong Gan in 18 year old bride

Frank Shin played by Bae Yong Jun in Hotelier

Jisung's character in Save the Last Dance for me

Jang Dong Gun's character in All About Eve

Won Bin's character in Autumn Story

Park Yong Har's character in Winter Sonata

I would say KSW in Stairways to Heaven... it made me cry at how much he loved her... and he made me feel what he felt... but i think that was because KSW is such a great actor too.

Guest xosandy

Jo In Sung - Spring Day & What Happened in Bali

So Ji Sub - What Happened in Bali & Glass Shoes

Kwon Sang Woo - Stairway to Heaven

Kim Sung Soo - Stained Glass

• 1 month later...
Guest hirorin

I have to say that BYJ (JunSang) made a good impression on me. :D

Junsang BYJ performed was most ideal man to me. I was up to my neck in the world of WLS after a long time.

I don’t know why I had been charmed by Jungsang… but I think that their pure love captivated me. It is Love of fate:D

WLS is the starting point to me. After I watched this drama, I began to watch many k-dramas…hehe.

After that, I have fallen in love with Bi (young Jae: Full house), and LDG (Kwon Hyuck-jun: Sweet18) etc… :P

Guest coco fong

Kim Jae Won in 'Rival'. He love the girl so much that he is wlling to give up everything for her even thou the girl was interested in another guy...

Guest YEHJIN.

i agree; kwon sang woo.

the stuff he said..

how he RAN after jungsuh in the bus.. it was beautiful.

omgosh.

now i want to go watch that drama again. ><!

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

first one who popped into my mind was kim rae won in love story in harvard. his love for KTH was just so deep and not to mention cute and sweet.

Guest lost_kim

I loved moo hyuk from MISA... wow!! he risked his life for the person he loved and at the end when he calls eun chae and tells her, "i'm sorry, i love you" it was awesome...

Guest sunflower319

first one who popped into my mind was kim rae won in love story in harvard. his love for KTH was just so deep and not to mention cute and sweet.

YES!! and very passionate love between krw and kth !!

*melt* just by thinking of it. :wub:

Guest ladyzfingers

BYJ in Hotelier, he's never known what love is and learn to love (from scratch, bec. of her), he even lost everything as to do the right thing and be able to actually face his true love....

i would love to pick on BYJ in Hotelier too...

he had a strong character as a Frank Shin

love his girl so strong even he knows he will lost everything

never let her go, no matter what happends

coz he knows ,he will get her love at last..

so sweet

Archived