Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg....therez too much 2 choose from...

but i would probably say So Ji Sup as Cha Moo-hyuk in Misa!!!

....his love 4 Eun Chae woz so strong....so heartbreaking dat he woz dying....*tear*

i would say kang jun sang in winter sonata.he recognise his love without see,touch and hear her voice.but i prefer the love of jung jae min in whib.

Guest amyliaz

Has to be Cha Song Joo of Stairway to Heaven... His love for Jung Suh was just, so touching for me, so real, so deep... His true love and dedication towards her really moved me and every tear he shed made me shed 2. Of all the dramas, I've watched, I believe he is the K-drama lead who loved the deepest.

i would have to say Cha MooHyuk in Misa...i was so hurting while i was watching the drama..the unfairness of life to both MooHyuk and Eunchae was just too much..MooHyuk never expected to find love when he returned to Korea but when he did fall for Eunchae, it was so beautiful and so heartwarming..i was crying my heart out during their scenes together especially when Eunchae was singing to him..it broke my heart when he said the he should never have come back to Korea because he would have to die soon and leave Eunchae alone..when he said "i'm sorry, i love you", you just knew that loving her was causing him pain but he can't help himself..MooHyuk's love was so real and so deep that it was so sad that he left so early and never had enough happiness with his true love..

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...pic=15576&st=40 ]

i think out of all the characters in KDs.. KSW in Sad Sonata loved KHS the deepest!! (dun bash me TY!!:P)

cos he started to like her n treasure her since young. never wanting 2 give up on her. in the end, ended up dead seeing her perform. it's not about the story..how sad or how boring.. it's about the depth n passion portrayed by the role. in SS, KSW was all the time thinking about KHS until he finally could meet her, she couldn't recognise him. it was really sad.. his love 4 him never changed altho she had a fiance already.. the suppresion of love and feeling 4 the girlfren of his best fren 4 he had 2 endure was really a torture 4 me to watch.. he had 2 pretend that he didn't know her. didn't care about her..

definitely KSW 4 m3!!

Guest renni72

My choices:

1. Jang Dong Gun in All About Eve. He was willing to wait till Chae Rim helped Han Jae Suk stand up on his feet again....he was so understanding, so sweet and so loving.....incidentally, the first Korean actor that got me hooked onto Korean dramas....

2. Bae Yong Jun in Hotelier. He travelled back to Korea to meet Song Yun Ah again although he never wanted to return to Korea as it held bad memories for him when he became an unwanted child. He was willing to give up his career for her.

3. So Ji Sup in Glass Shoes and MISA. Very sacrificial lover.

4. Kim Rae Won in LSIH. Very steadfast in his love for KTH.

5. Uhm Tae Woong in Resurrection. Suffered much in loving Han Ji Min but have to hide his love while he carried out his revenge plan.

6. Jo Jin Moo in Fashion 70s..the cool silent type who loved quietly but strongly.

7. Song Il Kook in Terms of Endearment - how deeply he loved Han Ga In even after knowing her past. He protected her from his parents' dislike and tried very hard to convince HGI that his love for her was unconditional....

8. Lee Seo Jin and Eric in Boolsae - both men loved LEJ so deeply and Eric was so gracious to recognise when he has to bow out from the love triangle!

I am not a fan of Winter Sonata but am suprised no one in this thread named Bae Yong Jun in Winter Sonata.....

I am not a fan of Winter Sonata but am suprised no one in this thread named Bae Yong Jun in Winter Sonata.....

muahhaha....

Cos he forgot about his love for around 10 years ?!?!? Whereas, the woman loved him all this time ....

*whoops* but the topic is about the men!

This question looked like an easy one, but...... I just can't choose just one. Some of them made so many sacrifices for the person they loved and some just had that total devotion that is hard to even imagine exists, but this was the reason that I really started to watch dramas. They really touch your heart like nothing I've ever watched before.

dude... seo ji sup in glass shoes... I LOVE THAT DRAMA.... i dunno why it wasn't as popular.. but he was so in love with her.. and she just would not love him back... aw... yeah...

Aaaaaaaaaaw i think Cha Sangdoo played by Bi in Sangdoo Lets Go 2 School!!

then followed closely by Song Seung Hun in Autumns Tale/Endless Love!!!

i agree w/ lot w/ RENNI

JANG DONG-GUN in "All About Eve"- he was very grounded. Yet he handled situations w/ calmness & patience. he also waited for chae rim's character. There's nothing sexier than waiting for the person you love to come to you. that's what she wanted, & he completely respected she still had feelings for han jaesuk.

JOO JIN-MO "Fashion 70's"- silent, reserved.but very manly. & devoted to his father. i cried how he loved his father so much.

YUN JUNG-HOON "Yellow Hankerchief"- he stayed w/ Lee Yuri b/c he felt bad for his whole family& her family. he's not whole selfish ..he loves han ga-in but he also thinks about his family.

SONG IL-GOOK "Terms of Endearment"- his character was sooooo my ideal type. he accepted eunsuh's past b/c he truly loved her. he was also a perfect son. i have a thing for filial piety. & guys who value it too are automatically turn ons.

JAEHEE "Sassy Girl Choonhang"- he is someone i would date in real life. he's funny, talkative, cute, ambitious, smart, caring... im like han chaeyoung's character. we don't show"ae gyo" or all that girlyness..but when a guy does it while still being confident and manly.. it's cute & makes you feel better

LEE SUHJIN "Boolsae"- very ambitious, focused, determined to succeed, has goals in life.. he starts from nothing & becomes something. i find that verry appealing.

Archived