[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i've only seen the anime and i wanted ot read the manga because it continues... but the manga is liscened right??

the anime is not liscense yet i think and yes the english is out but the manga website....i'll pm it to you later

i dun know if this has been said but here are the lastest spoilers ( THANKS TO FRUITY GROUP !!!! )

>>

you have been warned !!!

after akito stabed kureno, she ran out to shigure's house and confronted tohru with a knife.. but tohru talked to her and she finally managed to knock some sense into akito..in other words , tohru finally understood akito and akito finally understood tohru..but while the heated talks between them was going on, they were actually moving towards the forested area ( I REALLY DUN KNOW HOW COME ??? ) but anyway just when akito was about to like grab tohru's hand ( it was a friendly gesture), the ground beneath tohru collasps and tohru falls from the cliff..poor akito looks sincerly shocked.....but tohru is really in a BAD condition and yuki calls for the ambulance.. shigure questions akito if it was her fault ..she looks shocks and says no..but admits that she stabbed kureno..shigure also calls hatori...anyway kyo comes in and sees the state tohru is in and starts to cry..and he does not want her to die now... tohru actually wakes up for a moment to see him cry and she starts to feel happy and is happy to have met him..then she says i am ok.. now i am ok... then kyo tells her that he finally understands and.............................he KISSES her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup thats about it !!!!! sorry if it is not acurrate!!!! oh and MANY MANY thanks to the fruity group !!!!

Guest Take Five

the anime is not liscense yet i think and yes the english is out but the manga website....i'll pm it to you later

the anime is licensed...

Guest kkandy4mee

i thought the anime...was okay. kinda sad that it ended at book 6...but it was geared more toward kyoXtohru which is cool for me...haha

book 6 is most definitely my fave volume so far...

i dun know if this has been said but here are the lastest spoilers ( THANKS TO FRUITY GROUP !!!! )

>>

you have been warned !!!

after akito stabed kureno, she ran out to shigure's house and confronted tohru with a knife.. but tohru talked to her and she finally managed to knock some sense into akito..in other words , tohru finally understood akito and akito finally understood tohru..but while the heated talks between them was going on, they were actually moving towards the forested area ( I REALLY DUN KNOW HOW COME ??? ) but anyway just when akito was about to like grab tohru's hand ( it was a friendly gesture), the ground beneath tohru collasps and tohru falls from the cliff..poor akito looks sincerly shocked.....but tohru is really in a BAD condition and yuki calls for the ambulance.. shigure questions akito if it was her fault ..she looks shocks and says no..but admits that she stabbed kureno..shigure also calls hatori...anyway kyo comes in and sees the state tohru is in and starts to cry..and he does not want her to die now... tohru actually wakes up for a moment to see him cry and she starts to feel happy and is happy to have met him..then she says i am ok.. now i am ok... then kyo tells her that he finally understands and.............................he KISSES her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup thats about it !!!!! sorry if it is not acurrate!!!! oh and MANY MANY thanks to the fruity group !!!!

finally! i really cant wait for the scans. btw, im from the fruity group too... :P

then kyo tells her that he finally understands and.............................he KISSES her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o I can't wait for that... I've been wanting to see more scenes with those two together. The whole Volume 19 was just fillers... really, I wish the pace can be picked up

Guest babossagaji

omg!!!!!!!!! TT_TT <3 him...

>>

you have been warned !!!

what volume was that in? i can't wait!!!!! and fruity group? can you tell me where you can join? ^^;; thanks!!

and i can't wait to see that part!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MooNy PigLEt

>>

you have been warned !!!

WOw, is that so? GREAT !!! :D I like Kyo with Tohru (though at first I want her to be with Yuki, but later I liked Kyo more ^_^). Actually, I'm a bit irritated with Yuki and that girl Machi. i really think that it's a waste of time adding her character in the story (sorri, i dont mean to offend or sth, just my personal idea)

I only update to the chapter when Momihiro is free from the curse...and he left home telling Tohru that. He loves Tohru

xx0xx Posted Yesterday, 09:04 PM

what volume was that in? i can't wait!!!!! and fruity group? can you tell me where you can join? ^^;; thanks!!

and i can't wait to see that part!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahah the volume has not been published yet but this is the lastest chapter from the hana to yume magazine. i think that if it were to be published it will be vol 21 :D

oh for fruity group go to yahoo groups ( assuming that you already have a yahoo mail account, if not just sign up for one ) then search for the group FruityGroup. sign up with the group(as in join as a member) and you should be able to take part in the wonderful dicussions of furuba !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived