[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest july-eighth

So, I can talk about spoilers about the latest chapters, huh?

Back in Chapter 120 or 121 or so... I was seriously waiting for Akito's sash to come undone (because it was coming undone) and for Yuki and Kyou to come back to where Akito and Tooru were. And then Yuki and Kyou would have suffered and died from traumatic shock and disgust.

... But the story went completely far away from that, but ah well. I like how the plot is at the current state. Kyou's going to have a looot of fun with CPR.

Ooh, and I definitely love the student council too. Love all of them including Naohito and Kimi. <3

Guest ~fantasygurl~

So, I can talk about spoilers about the latest chapters, huh?

Back in Chapter 120 or 121 or so... I was seriously waiting for Akito's sash to come undone (because it was coming undone) and for Yuki and Kyou to come back to where Akito and Tooru were. And then Yuki and Kyou would have suffered and died from traumatic shock and disgust.

... But the story went completely far away from that, but ah well. I like how the plot is at the current state. Kyou's going to have a looot of fun with CPR.

Ooh, and I definitely love the student council too. Love all of them including Naohito and Kimi. <3

kyo's gonna do CPR?

• 2 weeks later...

hahahah the volume has not been published yet but this is the lastest chapter from the hana to yume magazine. i think that if it were to be published it will be vol 21 :D

oh for fruity group go to yahoo groups ( assuming that you already have a yahoo mail account, if not just sign up for one ) then search for the group FruityGroup. sign up with the group(as in join as a member) and you should be able to take part in the wonderful dicussions of furuba !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...it says i can't access to that site because i have to be a member TT___TT i dont really get it..can you help me? thanks!!

Guest nycstrawberri21

HUGE SPOILER PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

ch. 121 & 122

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!! now i get to spazz!! they kiss! *giddy* i love kyo and tohru... is the manga now going to end???

credits: http//:loneyriceball.com

Guest RagingHEART

^o shoot realli?

omg omg omg omg omg omg

i CAN NOT WAIT FOR THAT CHAPTER TO BE TRANSLATED!

::reads down a few posts::

oo... cpr... that's probably what the picture is all about!

i don't think it will end right there... how bout the curse and all? unless i'm far far behind >.<

CAN NOT WAIT! ::goes hyper xD::

ch. 121 & 122

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!! now i get to spazz!! they kiss! *giddy* i love kyo and tohru... is the manga now going to end???

ahhh!!!! they kiss!! i can't wait for this chapter!!!!! xDDD

but im going to be waiting for a long time since im only on chapter 107 -.,-

Guest x__FL4*

ch. 121 & 122

AWW!! :wub: is it just me or.. does tohru look a little different?? hMMrm.. ohh and i think i see a tear there (refereing to kyo's eye ^^) aww!!

THE SPOILER.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FINALLY. SOME ACTION BETWEEN TOHRU & KYO <333

YEAH!!! OMG, I haven't checked for new chapters in ages X_X *goes and dl's*

What I don't get is, where does everyone dl their furuba's? 'Cause the site I use seems really popular but some people here are so far ahead then me >_<

Guest smile=)<3*

>_< I ONLY WATCHED THE ESP o.O;; but all i know is i want everyone to love tohru

I love kyo =X dun mind me but I think Yuki is a bit too ummm girly

[Edit] i heard my friend say that Kyo wud be lock away in a year o.O;; T__T;; so sad

Guest xingjing

Sorry. I hate this manga. I. Hate. It.

FARUBA DIE!!!

Seriously, I dislike Kyo because I think he's like brainless and is all rash and stuff. I dislike the Kyo and Tohru pair. I dislike it ALL.

Yes. This is mainly due to my friend's influence. But I agree with his influence.

Sorry. I hate this manga. I. Hate. It.

FARUBA DIE!!!

Seriously, I dislike Kyo because I think he's like brainless and is all rash and stuff. I dislike the Kyo and Tohru pair. I dislike it ALL.

Yes. This is mainly due to my friend's influence. But I agree with his influence.

if you hate this manga so much why bother looking at this thread? this thread are for furuba fans

and was not made for people like to you to diss the manga

Archived