[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest HatsuHaruko

is it me or do machi and tohru look somewhat similar? i remember there had been several times when i've mistaken her for tohru.. ^^;

rin and haru get back together in the end (YAY~~~) its very touching when rin finally stops running away from haru and gets back together to him... >_<

i want arisa and kureno to be together!!!

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkanqelxp

i dunno...but i dont like machi...or the entire school council....theyre so boring......but i love tohru and the rest of the people

Guest kawaii tenshi

i dunno...but i dont like machi...or the entire school council....theyre so boring......but i love tohru and the rest of the people

Yeh, I agree, I like to speed read over those parts to the other relationships.

I don't really like Yuki either.

Guest HatsuHaruko

well, i HOPE arisa and kureno get together... even though kureno's kinda a bit old for her, they look so cute together...

i guess not a lot of people like the student council members a lot huh... XD i hypothesize that its because they were introduced late in the manga when we've always pleged our loyalties to certain characters... i get so caught up with the plot surrounding tohru that i usually skip over the student council chapters...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RagingHEART

FRUITS BASKET!!

my fav couple would be...

TOHRU and KYO!!!

they're so kute together ^_^

oo and if u want to download the manga go to

www.stoptazmo.com

they have like a WHOLE LIST of mangas to choose from

Guest PRECiOUS

so the anime only lasted till episode 26v and the manga is still continuing??

and how come everyone is talking about yuki and machi <---- ive never heard of her

didnt yuki love toru in the anime ?? i kinda wanted them to end up together .. hehe

Guest oOmeruOo

^the anime did not finish where the manga finished, and so everything's developed now and furuba is not finished yet! machi is a secretary at the student council

i don't like machi >< that's because i like tohru x yuki but oh wells~ it seems like kyo and tohru will be together..? i wanna read ch. 120!!

momiji is soo sweet XDD

Guest CherrySweetG908

kyo, hatsu and momiji..

definitely my faves.. haha.. and kagura.. omg.. I love her!

and that scary hot spring lady was just plain creepy.. ><;;

OMG.. I LOVE THIS ANIME AND MANGA XD XD XD

Guest Classic Example

I like Kyo. It's so cute when his cat ears pop out cause he's mad :D . I used to read it but I kinda lost track cause I don't have time to buy the new ones anymore... Oh well... :mellow:

Archived