[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest bitememonster

O_O WHERE CAN I READ FRUITS BASKET?!?!?! WHERE?!!?

And in english too!

omg. i'm collecting the manga now and it's a pain having to wait for the manga every few months.

<3

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deeism

guys,do u know where to dl the opening songs?

you can get the opening song at gendou.com

O_O WHERE CAN I READ FRUITS BASKET?!?!?! WHERE?!!?

And in english too!

omg. i'm collecting the manga now and it's a pain having to wait for the manga every few months.

<3

you can get the scanlations at stoptazmo.com.

i agree about the pain thing.. uggh i hate waiting xb. but its worth the wait sometimes. ^^

Guest MitsukiKira

who's Machi?!?!?!?

i'm so not caught up on the manga..... I'm going by the American release and i need to find scans!! oh well, *goes off to search more*.........

X3........ Kyo-kun~ lol

Guest Kikyou

Meh, don't really have an opinion about Yuki x Machi... But my favorite character in Fruits Basket is probably Ayame. He's so funny! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest l1lxsh4r0n

goshies..dis is TOTALLY RANDOM !!

whenever i try to pickk between kyo&yuki...i start to like kyo because..i mean.. hes AWESOME! hes so cutee and hott!! haha.. -_________-'''den..i think of yuki..&think how sweet nd sincere he is and im back on square 1...T^T

hehe.. :ph34r:

Guest Rockette

I have to watch the anime all over again, there are so many situations that seem unclear to me, like what happened after Kyo's master appearance... it didn't seem to blend in.

Said Rockette

Guest kokairi

I thought the anime had an abrupt and bad ending, but right now in the manga I'm rooting for YukixMachi. They're so cute together. But I love Kyo xP *waits for more*

Guest MiZzKaEunieee

I'll just start another thread about my favorite manga :D

What do you guys think about Yuki and Machi?

They're my favorite couple

oh, eh, i like tohru and kyo. lol. but yuki's cool too..

ddude, i love you're website! i visited! you like lee wan? i thought i saw him somewhere, then found out he played in Stairway to Heaven! lol, never knew.

Guest seabiscuit

I love Yuki, Yuki and Machi are so cute together. I think Yuki is kind of the connection among characters in the manga. He is so mature and smart. Yuki do not love Honda like a girlfriend. He just want her like a mother

I do not like KYo, he seems to not concern about the pain of other members in the family. All he wanted is winning Yuki to become one of the twelve. (sorry to KYo fan).

I love Haru & Rin

Guest jenniee

I just started reading Fruits Basket because all my friends were reading it and I'm hooked!

Can anyone tell me where to download Fruits Basket FREE? I tried the downloading thread but you need to pay for it. =/ Thankyou!

(Just wondering, did Fruits Basket finish?)

I just started reading Fruits Basket because all my friends were reading it and I'm hooked!

Can anyone tell me where to download Fruits Basket FREE? I tried the downloading thread but you need to pay for it. =/ Thankyou!

(Just wondering, did Fruits Basket finish?)

The manga is currently ongoing. The latest is Chapter 124 which is going to be in Vol 21.

Guest mynameis;jonas

does anyone know where i can dl the anime?

i've dl-ed from clubbox but they only had it to 16 x_x;;

i tried looking for some but you either had to pay

for them or they are super super low quality and

can't watch them well.. ahh.. if anyone could help..

i'd be forever thankful ^^v

does anyone know where i can dl the anime?

i've dl-ed from clubbox but they only had it to 16 x_x;;

i tried looking for some but you either had to pay

for them or they are super super low quality and

can't watch them well.. ahh.. if anyone could help..

i'd be forever thankful ^^v

Click here.

Archived