[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

:angry: is there any person who has a good site to download fruits basket mangas! ROAR

yeup there is ^__^ i'll give you the link:

Fruits Basket

it doesnt upload chapters very often ^^ and maybe you read all these chaps but here you go anyway :lol:

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thuytien

THANK YOU SO MUCH... . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

I finally found it.. have been looking forever!!

is this a faster version?? thanks again!!

Guest Special Ed

I like the anime but I hate how they just stopped after Tohru saw Kyo's other form. I think they should adapt more from the manga into the anime.

Guest HatsuHaruko

there's 26 episodes in Fruits Basket....

i think they were expecting to continue with it (at that point in time, the manga was only released until the part where Tohru saw Kyo's real form) but then have realised that in the more recent manga chapters, akito is a <insert spoiler here>. considering they made akito to be <insert non-spoiler that would potentially spoil the spoiler> in the anime, it's quite hard for them to change it unless they remake the anime.

Guest PolkaDotz

there's 26 episodes in Fruits Basket....

i think they were expecting to continue with it (at that point in time, the manga was only released until the part where Tohru saw Kyo's real form) but then have realised that in the more recent manga chapters, akito is a <insert spoiler here>. considering they made akito to be <insert non-spoiler that would potentially spoil the spoiler> in the anime, it's quite hard for them to change it unless they remake the anime.

so are they going to remake the anime?? :o

Guest HatsuHaruko

i don't think so... lol.

anyway, the thing about manga-turned-anime is that the anime never ends where the manga ends... it always has the "read the manga if you wanna find out more!!!" kind of thing.

Guest PolkaDotz

hmmm same :P never really watched the anime...

the manga is really good tho... :D

lol and it explains stuff way better than the anime

most of the time...

Guest yuki-chan

hey .. umzz

u guys who are reading raws ... can u tell me where u guys download them ... pls?? i'm dying to read it ... well look at it - becoz i can't read jap T_T

but yeah help?

Guest nycstrawberri21

They only have up to 15 out on the internet that I can find. Do Rin and Haru get back together? And does Toru break the curse? The tv series is SO different from the manga! <_<

Archived