[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] My Best Ex-boyfriend 最佳前男友

sugarplum892

...@lilsunshinexuxu....i saw only 3-4 episodes from  My splendid life....a little !...

....i have a big problem !....i like Meteor garden season 1 -masterpiece of my heart-....and Meteor garden 2...!

...next...to my list....my best ex -boyfriend and loving,never forgetting....!....because JERRY JAN !!!!!!!!!!!

....i'm new in Mainland Chinese and Taiwanese Drama...!.....so ,please give a little time and love...!

...my Korealand drama....now sleep !....only Twenty again have a little move ,my opinion !...

try Wuxin, the monster killer, Journey of the flower, and Boss&Me(A.K.A Shanshan comes to eat)

• Like 1

...@lilsunshinexuxu....i saw only 3-4 episodes from  My splendid life....a little !...

....i have a big problem !....i like Meteor garden season 1 -masterpiece of my heart-....and Meteor garden 2...!

...next...to my list....my best ex -boyfriend and loving,never forgetting....!....because JERRY JAN !!!!!!!!!!!

....i'm new in Mainland Chinese and Taiwanese Drama...!.....so ,please give a little time and love...!

...my Korealand drama....now sleep !....only Twenty again have a little move ,my opinion !...

try Wuxin, the monster killer, Journey of the flower, and Boss&Me(A.K.A Shanshan comes to eat)

There's also My Sunshine--I prefer this over Shan Shan. :) What young love we have here. ;) 

I gave up on My Spendid Life.. it was exactly the same as Shining Inheritance with different cast. I am moving on to Lady and the Liar and possibly Journey of the Flower (their voices are hard to listen to because it is dubbed but with extremely high pitch voices...)

Edited by thunderman1

Guest lilsunxuxu

..and the big boys....!....

so cute, the left and right dimples......... 

ahhh did you watch the 2011 CDrama "My Splendid Life"?  

both Jerry Yan and the female lead so cute looking.. with dimples ;)

I just started on it last night while my kids were asleep. I can't believe it was just another version of Shining Inheritance! Lol

haha yes @thunderman1, I have never seen the k-version of inheritance but enjoy the cdrama so far, the second female lead's mom was played by the former HK actress Weng Hong gosh she never aged a bit.

Guest lilsunxuxu

...thank you , baby Jerry Yan for dramas ...and ..for F4....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, he's such a cutie when little :wub:

There's also My Sunshine--I prefer this over Shan Shan. :) What young love we have here. ;) 

I gave up on My Spendid Life.. it was exactly the same as Shining Inheritance with different cast. I am moving on to Lady and the Liar and possibly Journey of the Flower (their voices are hard to listen to because it is dubbed but with extremely high pitch voices...)

I have watched Lady and the Liar, I like Tiffany but my opinion, I thought the 2nd female did a marvelous job ;) and the baddie haha, was the supervisor in "Best" he looked so kind and friendly in "Best" but a scheming and horrible baddie in "Liar".  this was actually the first CDrama I watched on Hawick, thought he looked so cool and gorgeous after his HK TVB days.. then watched a few more of his Cdramas, and realized all his expressions are the same and the characters he played... but still like to see the pleasant face of his haha

...thank you ,ladies,for recommendation !....i saw and DOWN WITH LOVE -the best rom com- with ella and jerry....i have one good summer time with Jerry Yan dramas !....

....my best ex-boyfriend....the chapter-humor-...Li tang model !....episode 21....!Screenshot 2015-08-29 16.37.04Screenshot 2015-08-29 16.37.33Screenshot 2015-08-29 16.37.36

005ZG58Agw1eva42ojvryg30b4066x6p.gif....Li Tang's anatomy...today....legs and smell !?..

...have a smell with this , Li Tang ?!...

682977aagw1eu27ckuy52g209v05ke82.gif..in force....!

682977aagw1et82vo9b86g20b407eu0x.gif..in love !..

those scenes remind me of him being Tao Ming Tse.. hahaha.. really nice gif.. xie xie :)

I have watched Lady and the Liar, I like Tiffany but my opinion, I thought the 2nd female did a marvelous job ;) and the baddie haha, was the supervisor in "Best" he looked so kind and friendly in "Best" but a scheming and horrible baddie in "Liar".  this was actually the first CDrama I watched on Hawick, thought he looked so cool and gorgeous after his HK TVB days.. then watched a few more of his Cdramas, and realized all his expressions are the same and the characters he played... but still like to see the pleasant face of his haha

is it okay to talk about other dramas? i like My Sunshine moreeeeee than Shan-Shan. i like Best Time also :)

i watched lady and liar, and... i don't know.. i just not so into Tang Yan's acting.. except her drama with wallace huo. talking about wallace huo, i watched his latest drama The Journey Of Flower, i used to like it but stopped in the half way... such a meh.

i rarely finished watching dramas, so.. i'll recommend dramas that i finished watching such as My best ex-bf, my sunshine and best time.. and also.. hawick's sealed with a kiss. :)

• Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

...thank you ,ladies,for recommendation !....i saw and DOWN WITH LOVE -the best rom com- with ella and jerry....i have one good summer time with Jerry Yan dramas !....

....my best ex-boyfriend....the chapter-humor-...Li tang model !....episode 21....!

005ZG58Agw1eva42ojvryg30b4066x6p.gif

....Li Tang's anatomy...today....legs and smell !?..

...have a smell with this , Li Tang ?!...

my dearie @corearen, hahaa you cracked me up with this smelly foot of Fang Si :)

he really smelled it and did it jokingly.....thanks for this gif <3 <3 <3

Guest lilsunxuxu

..in force....!

..in love !..

those scenes remind me of him being Tao Ming Tse.. hahaha.. really nice gif.. xie xie :)

is it okay to talk about other dramas? i like My Sunshine moreeeeee than Shan-Shan. i like Best Time also :)

i watched lady and liar, and... i don't know.. i just not so into Tang Yan's acting.. except her drama with wallace huo. talking about wallace huo, i watched his latest drama The Journey Of Flower, i used to like it but stopped in the half way... such a meh.

i rarely finished watching dramas, so.. i'll recommend dramas that i finished watching such as My best ex-bf, my sunshine and best time.. and also.. hawick's sealed with a kiss. :)

Best Time, I started with ep1 but kinda boring probably of the dubbing voice, and Janine Chang's acting very 'fake'... later when I get out of Best, I will try continue it :w00t: 

I always like Janine Chang, thought she had that x-factor in her... I read an old article that when she was doing 'The Hospital' with Jerry.... outside filming, she really fell for this cute guy, she knows they cannot be together, after the shooting ended, she focused on her thesis (she was doing her Master then) and slowly recovered from that feeling..

I know alot of people condemning Tiffany Tang's acting... well, ha, give her time to prove her capability I guess ;) she is so lucky, after her romance with Rain in "Diamond Lover", she will be making one with Lee Mingho http://asianwiki.com/Bounty_Hunters

and there's a movie: You're My Sunshine by Huang Xiaoming and Yangmi http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/23/cuteness-abounds-with-fan-attention-on-the-movie-filming-of-popular-c-novel-silent-separation/

Best Time, I started with ep1 but kinda boring probably of the dubbing voice, and Janine Chang's acting very 'fake'... later when I get out of Best, I will try continue it :w00t: 

I always like Janine Chang, thought she had that x-factor in her... I read an old article that when she was doing 'The Hospital' with Jerry.... outside filming, she really fell for this cute guy, she knows they cannot be together, after the shooting ended, she focused on her thesis (she was doing her Master then) and slowly recovered from that feeling..

I know alot of people condemning Tiffany Tang's acting... well, ha, give her time to prove her capability I guess ;) she is so lucky, after her romance with Rain in "Diamond Lover", she will be making one with Lee Mingho http://asianwiki.com/Bounty_Hunters

and there's a movie: You're My Sunshine by Huang Xiaoming and Yangmi http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/23/cuteness-abounds-with-fan-attention-on-the-movie-filming-of-popular-c-novel-silent-separation/

haha, actually i finished watching best time for wallace chung.. i love him! other than F4, i thought i only like Wallace Chung, Bolin and Eddie Peng, hehe.. so, if you guys any forum with them.. please invite me, :D

but i kinda agree about Janine 'fake' acting, lols.. i prefer Maggie Jiang.. i wish she played Shu Man.. (even some others thought Maggie didnt really do her best in Best Exbf, but i still like her, bias much! lols)

yes yes yes, tiff yang with minho and my fave wallace.. she's one lucky girl!!! haha

have you watched that movie?? i read it on koala too but havent had time watching it since there's no sub available :rolleyes:

btw do you know what's jerry's next project??

• Like 2

I think Tiffany Tang and Hawick look good together but unfortunately, Hawick married her best friend I believe. lol Ironic much? 

They were also paired together in a recent drama.. I forgot the name but the writer decided to kill off Tiffany earlier on. lol 

..in force....!

..in love !..

I also gave up on Best TIme.. the dubbing was just too much. 

As for the movie, it was terrible. They should have just kept the original cast... I'm not sure what the Director was thinking there. Big no no.

Edited by thunderman1

Guest lilsunxuxu

I think Tiffany Tang and Hawick look good together but unfortunately, Hawick married her best friend I believe. lol Ironic much? 

They were also paired together in a recent drama.. I forgot the name but the writer decided to kill off Tiffany earlier on. lol 

..in force....!

..in love !..

As for the movie, it was terrible. They should have just kept the original cast... I'm not sure what the Director was thinking there. Big no no.

@thunderman1, yes, I thought Hawick and Tiffany look better as a pair :P

I have never seen Yangmi's project.. only saw her pics.

hope Jerry Y and Maggie J will be together off screen haha, look at those pics from the Best Press Conference... Jerry seemed to adore Maggie.. those loving and sweet eyes of his on her.... since both of them are not attached.. hmmm

@SuperNastar nope, I have no idea when Jerry's next project is... and if he ever had one so soon, as @MeganeNeko reminded that next year is just few months away.. doubt he will commit one within these few months, Jerry Yan said he wants find time to look for love heeee

really? that's why there's no engsub for this movie yet. how about the acting?

@thunderman1, yes, I thought Hawick and Tiffany look better as a pair :P

I have never seen Yangmi's project.. only saw her pics.

hope Jerry Y and Maggie J will be together off screen haha, look at those pics from the Best Press Conference... Jerry seemed to adore Maggie.. those loving and sweet eyes of his on her.... since both of them are not attached.. hmmm

@SuperNastar nope, I have no idea when Jerry's next project is... and if he ever had one so soon, as @MeganeNeko reminded that next year is just few months away.. doubt he will commit one within these few months, Jerry Yan said he wants find time to look for love heeee

haha, approve! i like their chemistry, and jerry looks like he's really falling in love with maggie or his acting improved so much?? :rolleyes:

btw anyone wants to watch wallace huo's new drama, adapted from novel too.. i forget the title.. but it's about detective thing..

• Like 1

Guest lilsunxuxu

....the love...the humor...the new trend of fashion.....!

...my best ex-boyfriend !.....@lilsunshinexuxu....the pictures from press conference...now....PERFECT !....10 points !

@corearen, thanks so much babe for the flash backs, wanted to do this too <3 you can read my mind haha :@ muack~

sorry, the part which I mentioned she really fell for this cute guy -> referred to Jerry Yan.

here's the extract:

Janine Zhang and Jerry Yan have many intimate scenes in this series, to be able to work out their feelings for each other, Director Cai insisted on shooting their intimate scenes during the later part of the filming. There was a scene wherein they were filming for the parting scene, many were touched by Janine's acting: "The tears kept on flowing, I don't have to force my feelings and I began to get the right act into the scene, in the end I found out, I was already falling for him."

Janine said that after the filming of the whole series, she wasn't able to get over her feelings for Jerry, there was one time, while sitting on a train going to school, she looked over the window and tears started to roll down, "While filming, whenever I see Jerry's bright and sunny smile, I was reminded of my ex-boyfriend, my heart would hurt a little bit." Janine said that she was afraid that she couldn't get out of this feeling, in the end she changed her focus and spent 2 months writing every important part of her life in her graduation thesis.

credits: yana of nbbbs

a09beff8gw1evag9c5kgag208d06ne82.gifa09beff8gw1evag84mrn1g20b4066x6p.gifa09beff8gw1evag9vyyc4g209i05be88.gifa09beff8gw1evag7x4xrug20b405hkjm.gifa09beff8gw1evag7oqhipj20sg1ls7cc.jpg...趁發得了動圖來個李唐方思幼稚打鬧大集合, 良心粉紅情侶歡樂互動[心] 這麼幼稚霸道專情的boss不要可以送我[偷笑] 最後一張怎覺得他改過詞... 說一路來的心聲啊, 莫名爆紅適應不良, 覺得自己不足不夠好所以對幫助過他的貴人心懷感激, 說著說著眼眶紅[淚] (cr:logo)....We had made plans to move to take advantage of a large collection of Lee Tang Fangsi childish slapstick, conscience pink lovers happy interaction [heart] so naive empathy overbearing boss can not send me [laughing] how that he turn over the last one to say the word ... voices all the way to the ah, inexplicable burst of red maladaptive, feel less good enough so grateful helped his elegant, she spoke eyes red [tears] (cr: logo)....