[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi @icemaid! Reporting for duty on this ship! I’ve been stalking you guys since page 1, I couldn’t post or like since I feel I’m betraying my teukso heart! lol! I must love Sora so much to ship her to whomever treats her well.This is the second time I’m shipping her with someone. I’m feeling cold and empty after the drama ends, although I loved the ending but it leaves us with so much lingering feelings, we didn’t get to see their wedding,their honeymoon, their dream home, married life and their 3kids. We want MORE!  Well, they could still do these things in the future without cameras and script!:wub: Like you I want to see them together in whatever projects-movie, variety, interview, magazine,etc.

@Lhej  Welcome to the WooJoo thread! :D Have fun here & share your love for this lovely couple. :wub:

I am a Sora fan & I ship whoever is suitable & good for her. So far nothing compares to Yoo Yeon Seok oppa.

He is caring, capable, reliable & his thirst for knowledge & self-improvement is admirable ( I believe he is doing or completed his Masters).

He also shares similar interests as Sora. To me they are a brilliant pairing besides just being good looking & having awesome chemistry. ;)

The moment when i saw YYS oppa signature, i'm glad to find KSR signature next to him too. Aww:wub: Even this little thing makes me happy!

I never once thought of shipping this OTP couple. Yeah, i only familiar with SoRa at first but YYS oppa suits SoRa that i have to hold on to!

Anyway i would like to add(by right it's my innocent lil' sis idea!)- Table Couple! Every sweet things of WooJoo usually happens there ;)

Or literally...

Push&Pull Couple.... 

PrinceChoding & VampireCarp Couple (they can star in Twilight already!) 

Guest ced2

@zurah90 right! definitely yummy! its wednesday. The time when i check my twitter for drama update. now i'm missing them seriously.... T_T

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CJZqEPsUYAAO_gw.mp4

p/s: i'm having problem uploading .gif. ha ha. pardon me T_T

Uploading gif from twitter it's a bit hard cause in twitter it's in video form, you kinda have o download it and upload again to actually upload it here. Hahaha..but it's OK.. we can just press the link to see. Kekeke 

@Lhej yes hi chingoo! Welcome aboard! I ship anyone with sora cause I'm for sora! But like @icemaid too, yys oppa is top of my list for sora! I really want them to be close friends cause I feel she would able to learn a lot from him, in terms of acting and in the future producing and also directing too perhaps?.. they really have a lot of things in common, maybe that's the reason why they got close so fast although sora tried to distant herself at first.. hahaha.. just couldn't help it but then became close anyways.. kekeke.. yesss magazine, cfs, movies.. if they wanna go on holiday, since they both like travelling!:w00t:

@Lhej  Welcome to the WooJoo thread! :D Have fun here & share your love for this lovely couple. :wub:

I am a Sora fan & I ship whoever is suitable & good for her. So far nothing compares to Yoo Yeon Seok oppa.

He is caring, capable, reliable & his thirst for knowledge & self-improvement is admirable ( I believe he is doing or completed his Masters).

He also shares similar interests as Sora. To me they are a brilliant pairing besides just being good looking & having awesome chemistry. ;)

Thank you for that warm and cozy welcome! Their chemistry is really awesome, I don’t normally ship OTPs because I know they are just playing their roles but I find their BTS interactions so cute. I know Sora’s personality is bright, friendly and easy to get along with but she’s really comfortable with YYS, she normally sticks out her tongue when she’s super shy but I didn’t see her do that (let’s wait for the dvd). I didn’t know YYS was a shy type of guy and I felt giddy when he helped Sora get up after the scene when she had to pick up those “korean bean cakes” which the Mayor’s mom made, and at the last scene when he had to tuck Sora’s hair to her ear. I had to double check that part because I didn’t see any hair at first. They were just so natural. It’s frustrating to just wait so I’m glad to have you guys to spazz with while waiting for any news, clues and projects.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CJZqEPsUYAAO_gw.mp4

p/s: i'm having problem uploading .gif. ha ha. pardon me T_T

Uploading gif from twitter it's a bit hard cause in twitter it's in video form, you kinda have o download it and upload again to actually upload it here. Hahaha..but it's OK.. we can just press the link to see. Kekeke 

@Lhej yes hi chingoo! Welcome aboard! I ship anyone with sora cause I'm for sora! But like @icemaid too, yys oppa is top of my list for sora! I really want them to be close friends cause I feel she would able to learn a lot from him, in terms of acting and in the future producing and also directing too perhaps?.. they really have a lot of things in common, maybe that's the reason why they got close so fast although sora tried to distant herself at first.. hahaha.. just couldn't help it but then became close anyways.. kekeke.. yesss magazine, cfs, movies.. if they wanna go on holiday, since they both like travelling!:w00t:

Thanks chingoo! Yeah they both love travelling and going to historical places so it would be great if they include Sora in Youths before flowers, they could change the title to Youths with a Flower! I too would want them to get to know each other really well.

@pandalover1 chingu, i didn't know that Sora tried to distance herself from YYS at the beginning.. do u know the reason why? cause I was under impression that she was smitten by him right from beginning and was too happy to be working with YYS in this drama.. hehehe.. 

Oppa taking photo with a WAC staff during last day of filming outside Bomnal 

@violet88 Erm, cause during the WAC prescon, Sora mentioned that her company advised her to not get close to male co-star too fast because they are afraid when she has to do couple scenes it might get awkward. (honestly i doesnt make sense to me, shouldnt one be closer so it's more comfortable?) So if i'm not mistaken, if my memory doesn't fail me, she said she did try to distant herself at first but ended being close to oppa in a short period of time anyways,, hehe.. note that it's weird that suddenly her company gave her an advise like this, it's not sora's first romance work and she doesn't have a dating ban. Till this day that statement still puzzles me. And if she is not close to Oppa, she wouldn't have said publicly what her company told her. hahaha 

Archived