[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

cr to owner

Thoughts? Predictions? 

My take: She refuses to accept the gold medal but Yiahn insists because he promised her :) 

I actually think Eunbyul knows that he likes Eunbi before he even tells her... im picturing this really cute close friends scene where Yiahn just looks at Eunbyul and she goes "I know" like she knows what he's going to say and what he's thinking...

(what a fairytale scene!!!!!!! sighhhhhhh) 

I really dont think he will "confess" to eunbyul. (becos there is only 2 eps left and i dont think his heart can change within a day like srsly yiahn..... )  In fact, he may open up to her and tell her exactly how he felt and how she was right about "people changing." Which is a very important aspect in life, maturing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweeteakisses

cr to owner

Thoughts? Predictions? 

My take: She refuses to accept the gold medal but Yiahn insists because he promised her :) 

I actually think Eunbyul knows that he likes Eunbi before he even tells her... im picturing this really cute close friends scene where Yiahn just looks at Eunbyul and she goes "I know" like she knows what he's going to say and what he's thinking...

(what a fairytale scene!!!!!!! sighhhhhhh) 

​If Eunbyul can take part in the matchmaking process it would be so damn sweet :lol: Can totally imagine yi an giving a friendship speech and eunbyul hitting him, asking him to stop ;)

I think he's just handing the medal back. This actually goes along with what some of the spoilers revealed. I also think handing her the medal that he promised her as kids is the right thing to do…it would be kind of weird giving that medal to Eunbi. Liking Eunbi doesn't mean that his friendship with Eunbyul is over or takes a hit. He promised that medal to Eunbyul as kids and it's only right to give it to Eunbyul. He can then pour his all into his rehab to get back to competing to win a new medal for Eunbi :D 

I also wouldn't take these pictures literally. The time sequence of filming the scenes doesn't correlate to the order of the scenes in the actual episodes. They shot the Eunbi and Yian date on the day of that episode. So we really could be getting even more fan taken pics of Eunbi and Yian soon :wub:

okie so thanks for the Predictions, they're... interesting :)  @sweeteakisses @dulcedulce @nen101 I also believe that Yian is just giving her the medal he has promised. I refuse to believe anything else :lol: WELL didn't we just see Yian's feelings towards Eunbi in the latest episode? :D but it looks like they're holding hands in the picture :blink::crazy::D but since he's giving her the medal, I think it's okay XD and ofc I Think that the medal belongs to Eunbyul since Yian promised it to her when they were kids like you said dulcedulce :) I think they'll remain as friends from now on also, and since I still don't see Eunbyul liking Yian anything more than as a friend. 

About uri YiBi! Well I'm anticipating all the coming scenes with those two. So if the next ep yian and eunbyul will 'settle' things between them and Eunbyul x TK will know about Yian's true feelings for Eunbi, I hope the last ep will be full of YiBi moments! :wub: hahaha, I really do though. Like a little kiss at the end of drama, maybe? ;)  I'm seriosuly waiting for that  one because #YiBi shippers should get that kind of fanservice too..... XD

Puckurt_OTP.gif

hahah I laughed abt this, how you wrote it @nen101

I really dont think he will "confess" to eunbyul. (becos there is only 2 eps left and i dont think his heart can change within a day like srsly yiahn..... )  In fact, he may open up to her and tell her exactly how he felt and how she was right about "people changing." Which is a very important aspect in life, maturing.

​Like yeah, like seriously yian XDDD

tumblr_lruf1wrBf21qhatbno1_500.gif

Okie so KSH updated her IG earlier today:

CHTlcRqUMAAlbbe.jpg

'후아유' 마지막까지 힘내서 화이팅~!!!

TRANS: 'Who Are You' himnae and fighting until the end~!!!

it seems like YiBi scene since there's the bike and I think I saw NJH somewhere on the pics earlier, of the same scene. I hope it is a good scene !

LEB doesn't look that happy though?? waeeeee???

hwaiting ! Please be happy with yian in the end! ^^

tumblr_inline_n3jh3uLamG1srmagw.gif

oh and @sweeteakisses !Thanks for the bts pics of YiBi, they're really cute just ashhafjagsldfldasl <3

tumblr_noa6tdIa491uvv196o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nkludpCqDP1qcoyt6.gif

tumblr_npg14fnqzh1r5iugro1_400.giftumblr_npg14fnqzh1r5iugro2_400.gif

tumblr_npg14fnqzh1r5iugro3_400.giftumblr_npg14fnqzh1r5iugro4_400.gif

tumblr_npg14fnqzh1r5iugro5_400.giftumblr_npg14fnqzh1r5iugro6_400.gif

There was a time I wanted to throw everything away too. 
But back then, I had no one next to me. If I had a friend like 
you, what would he have said to me? I can’t even imagine how 
precious swimming is to you. I bet you’re the only person in the 
world who knows how precious it is. What I really want is for you 
to find out what you truly want. That’s all. I know it’s really 
hard for you every time you look at me. Still, I want you to get 
better soon and go back to being the old Han Yian. I’ll help you 
in any way that I can. Even if that means I have to 
disappear.

credit: kimpo05 | tumblr.

surely every YiBi shipper remember this scene? Idk, but why do I get the Idea that Yian was going to give the medal back to her because he found out what he truly wants, which is her.

hehehehe, delulululululu on XD

but siriuslyyy...

tumblr_mmq5g6GBLd1rc01yjo2_5001.gif

SO CUTE! :w00t:

You know I wish we were shown more of Eunbyul and Yian's dynamic before Eunbi came into the picture. What we have been shown during flashbacks and scenes after her return makes it seem like Eunbyul wasn't very receptive towards Yian's playful ways (a big part of his personality). How happy must he have been when Eunbi was receptive and playful back to him during her "amnesia" days? I hope we get to see more of their playful side! :)

Guest sweeteakisses

GOOD MORNING! :D

KSH updated her instagram this morning ~ :wub:

11377828_365913846941577_84517868_n.jpg

Our Eunbi is out with a date with yi an~! :wub::wub::wub: (being delusional here) HAHAHA!

11324217_834932283249995_582302426_n.jpg

More BTS from yesterday. Credits to allkimsohyun, babyfo_o

11381449_389062744551917_1005260576_n.jp11379009_973336589354359_1071709071_n.jp

Kwangyi~ :wub:

11326459_990867867603596_2070107595_n.jp

Who else is waiting for the preview for episode 15?! :w00t:

Okay so I got like so many asks on tumblr, and someone kept telling me how yian only likes eunbi because she looks like her twin sister he was in love with for 8 years. Again the childhood and first love explanation!! Seriouslyyyy! I was like lol! 

I think that even love is a strong word for that since they're like, 18 years old atm? But If Yian is in (love??) with anyone, then it is Eunbi,, now.  

One does not stop shipping this couple even if the majority is on the other team, clearly.

@sweeteakisses thanks for the pics! I hope it's that delululu date too kekekee XDD

I'm excited about the preview too :lol:

KsKtGy.gif

Okay so I got like so many asks on tumblr, and someone kept telling me how yian only likes eunbi because she looks like her twin sister he was in love with for 8 years. Again the childhood and first love explanation!! Seriouslyyyy! I was like lol! 

I think that even love is a strong word for that since they're like, 18 years old atm? But If Yian is in (love??) with anyone, then it is Eunbi,, now.  

One does not stop shipping this couple even if the majority is on the other team, clearly.

​LMFAO :lol: He was in love with Eunbyul for 10 years not 8! Since he was 7/8 years old!!!!! The disrespect towards Yian for not acknowledging the right amount of years he has spent "loving" Eunbyul . Those flop shippers :o

:w00t: I'm crazy. Don't mind me. I've just had it with the amount of reaching that has been done by some fans. I hope the other ship sinks into the Bermuda and ours sails the Seven Seas :w00t: That way I can go around the forums I frequent writing "Y'ALL THOUGHT! BUT HA!!! DIDN'T REACH FAR ENOUGH NOW DID YOU?!MUAWHAHA!"

Honestly, whether it goes our way (which is what the drama has been hinting all along) or the other…these kids could at least try to keep it rational. I wonder how old some of them are because some of their thoughts are so…naive? I don't know how to explain it. The fact that people keep insisting that Yian has "loved" another for 10 years and that should be reason enough to not be able to have a change of heart…like…what? One can't dictate feelings at their own will. That's why break ups exist. That's why some marriages fall apart. Not everything has the strongest strength based on time…especially matters of the heart.

And yes, people are so quick to use the word "love" when the correct word at this stage (of any ship in the drama) should be "like". 

I also can't wait for the preview! Hopefully something useful is shown!

Guest sweeteakisses

Some shippers are really young and might not have any experience~ So they are living in their own little bubble that first love or crushes should not be given up so easily. Or they are so BLINDED by their bias to even think rationally. Well at least yibi shippers are civilised people :phew: Not that other ships do not have any flaws to point out like what others say but we are just too nice to even stoop to their level. AND OMG! THE AMOUNT OF HATE ON TUMBLR IS SO REAL :mellow:

Huge smile plastered on my face reading through this thread, so happy to have stumbled on it!  YA has pulled at my heart strings from the beginning with all his sweet/emotional interactions with EB. Which is odd for me since usually in triangles like this, I find I generally go for the TK types, but I can't say I've ever had second thoughts about YiBi. Shipping it till the end. <3

Thanks for posting all those MVs too.

Some shippers are really young and might not have any experience~ So they are living in their own little bubble that first love or crushes should not be given up so easily. Or they are so BLINDED by their bias to even think rationally. Well at least yibi shippers are civilised people :phew: Not that other ships do not have any flaws to point out like what others say but we are just too nice to even stoop to their level. AND OMG! THE AMOUNT OF HATE ON TUMBLR IS SO REAL :mellow:

http://dailyreflectionsbyme.tumblr.com/post/121247459114/someone-even-says-that-both-are-main-leads-by 

My response :) 

I've been getting a lot of messages lately on tumblr daebakkkkkkk HAHA

Okk guise guise!! This is what I just stumpled on!!! I think the last one is from bts (obviously) but the one on the top! YiBi holding hands!!!! Just dsdsshajsjjsjzkdajjahgagshjdjddkk XDd

@rabbiteen welcome! Love your icon!   ❤️

Okk guise guise!! This is what I just stumpled on!!! I think the last one is from bts (obviously) but the one on the top! YiBi holding hands!!!! Just dsdsshajsjjsjzkdajjahgagshjdjddkk XDd

​GIVE ME 5 SECONDS TO ZOOM INTO THIS AND STARE AT IT FOR THE NEXT 10 MINUTES.

WHAT IS GOING ON.

PLEASEE post the preview here if it comes out!! I dont think i'll be able to see it in time 
Thank you in advance guys!!!! 

my heart is literally smashed into pieces............ i really think the first pic is not yiahn... i think its tk guise 

i feel so sad rn *sobsssssssssssssssssssss*

Welcome to all new users!

Guys, I am this close to being completely done with the drama thread. But I still want to discuss other aspects of the drama...decisions decisions lol

Don't even get me started on tumblr. I saw "abuse" and "cheating" and I was OUT!

@nen101 I had to zoom in too and be sure before posting!!! But it's YiBi!!! <3

our beautiful shipp <3

hey youll find me by the name daavar on tumblr. I'd love to follow you guys too! I'm sick and tired of those children who use YiBi tag for their hating. Like come oon! >.<

but YIBi.... :wub:

Archived