[Drama 2015] Assembly 어셈블리

larus

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

All the best Taec. Another workload in his busy schedule. It so remind me during his Wonderful Days but I know he will do his best. Get the experience with the talented actors. 

1434324075515_99_20150615082603.jpg?type

Yeay, for Jang Hyun Sung too. I love that when JYP Actor and YG actors in a drama together. This is like 4-5 times already since last year. Previously Jang Hyun Sung with Kim Tae Hoon in drama Secret Door. Actually when JHS get to sleep. He is like after a project then move to next project. 

Jang Hyun Sung Is Confirmed For ‘Assembly’

wberc6i6ah41l641m2u7413nyixi76ks.jpg

Actor Jang Hyun Sung will be greeting the public as the top of the top, prominent politician.

He has confirmed his appearance in KBS 2TV drama ‘Assembly.’ Jang Hyun Sung will be playing Baek Do Hyun, a congressman who goes squarely against Jin Sang Pil (Jung Jae Young).

Baek Do Hyun comes from a royal family who is in the top 1% in South Korea. He is a reelected member of the National Assembly with a gentle charisma. Loved for his kind image, he is a man with two faces, a ‘lion and fox.’ Baek Do Hyun is a character that inevitably conflicts with Jin Sang Pil.

Jang Hyun Sung has left strong impressions with his antagonist characters but also changed his image with his black comedy through ‘Heard It Through the Grapevine.’ People anticipate how he will portray Baek Do Hyun’s Janus character.

He stated, “I am happy I get to work with a great writer, director and actors and have anticipations. Although it is a completely different character than my previous work, that’s how much Baek Do Hyun is realistic and fierce, I will do my best to convince the viewers.”

Currently, the drama boasts a top cast of Jung Jae Young, Song Yoon Ah and Ok Taecyeon.

Meanwhile, ‘Assembly’ will start airing on July 15 at 10 PM KST.

Source

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM′s Taecyeon Confirmed for Drama ′Assembly′

2PM′s Taecyeon will be returning to the small screen.

Taecyeon has been confirmed to play Kim Kyu Hwan, a student preparing for the civil service exam, in upcoming KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama Assembly, which will follow Masked Prosecutor.

26702568.jpg

The drama marks Taecyeon′s comeback to the small screen since starring in Wonderful Days a year ago. 

Jung Jae Young and Song Yoon Ah will star as the leads in Assembly, drawing viewers into the veiled National Assembly and its members. 

The the first episode will air on July 15.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/94049/2pms-taecyeon-confirmed-for-drama-assembly

JHS in this drama remind me of drama Punch. He is a doctor in that drama but here an assembly man

-----

Ok Taec Yeon confirmed for new KBS 2TV drama 'Assembly'

Ok Taec Yeon has been confirmed for new drama 'Assembly.'

Channel KBS 2TV's new TV series, 'Assembly,' will premiere in July, and boy band 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon has been confirmed as a lead role named Kim Gyu Hwan.

Kim Gyu Hwan is a public administration graduate who has been trying to become a police officer for the past three years. Gyu Hwan never gets out of library by day, and he earns his living by working as a substitute driver at night.

20150615091121_557e1829c2631_1.jpg

Kyu Hwan always does his best even though he faces continuous challenges in his life, but he has a very skeptical attitude towards the circulation of Korean society. He also continuously rivals with Jung Jae Young (to play as Jin Sang Pil), and he also goes through continuous conflicts with Song Yoon Ah (to play as Choi In Kyung).

Ok Taec Yeon recently commenced 2PM's new album promotion, and he is going to make his drama comeback as well.

Regarding why he decided to participate in the drama, Ok Taec Yeon said, "I really enjoyed drama 'Jung Do Jeon' last year, and I really hoped to work with the same writer. I finally got the chance, and I am very excited for the new drama."

Ok Taec Yeon made a big hit with drama 'Wonderful Days' last summer, and many fans and netizens are showing huge anticipation for his comeback.

'Assembly' is going to evolve around an upright politician named Jin Sang Pil, and the drama is going to give a deeper look into Korean politics through Korea's National Assembly. The drama will premiere on July 15th as the sequel of 'Masked Prosecutor.'

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=385537

Here's the first still images of actress Song Yoon-A in upcoming KBS2 drama series ASSEMBLY also starring Jung Jae-Young & TaecYeon.

The still images were taken on her first day of filming for ASSEMBLY. In the drama series, Song Yoon-A plays Choi In-Gyeong. Her character has worked in politics for many years. Choi In-Gyeong hides her real self, but after she meets Jin Sang-Pil (Jung Jae-Young) she changes.

ASSEMBLY first airs July 15, 2015 in South Korea.

Embedded image permalink

Source: KBS + AsianWiki

June 24, 2015

The First Stills Of Ok Taecyeon As Kim Kyu Hwan Are Released

Source: BNTNews

eq0rstgs6o3aq8pjm4gr8t3z8mlxa6ce.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Pictures from the first filming of Ok Taecyeon for ‘Assembly’ have been released.

Ok Taecyeon plays the role of Kim Kyu Hwan who is studying for the policeman exam in new KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Assembly.’

In the drama, Ok Taecyeon’s character lives in a difficult environment but doesn’t give up and works hard. In the mornings he studies at the library and at night he works as a driver.

The released pictures show Ok Taecyeon looking lost in thought. He wears a denim shirt and black skinny jeans for a simple fashion. Even with the basic outfit, he can’t hide his great figure. Another image shows Ok Taecyeon with a shine in his eyes, portraying the image of a youth who hasn’t lost hope. The last photo shows his masculine strong stare as he looks at something in front of him.

Busy with 2PM promotions and his variety show, Ok Taecyeon traveled to the far filming site and arrived as Kim Kyu Hwan. Without any sign of being exhausted, he greeted the staff in 90-degree bows and was full of energy. He made the set amiable, becoming the mood maker. He perfectly understood his character and concentrated on filming. Even though he is busy, he assured the staff he was fine, earning praise.

Meanwhile, ‘Assembly’ will take over the time slot of ‘The Man in the Mask’ and will start airing on July 15. (photo by KBS Media)

Guest MaknaeC

[Stills] Assembly (Taecyeon)

ii9i9i9.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Assembly' Ok Taecyeon, from a beastly idol to a student who's preparing for employment... Joys and sorrows of youth

1. [+214, -9] I heard he's a good student..ㄷㄷ He's got everything..

2. [+174, -9] He has an amazing build, right??!! So cool

3. [+75, -3] Wow~~ Ok Bingu's filming a drama!! He works hard in 3MAD and he's a completely different person when he does dramas~ Cheering you on

4. [+69, -4] Taecyeon who does his best in everything. Always supporting you

5. [+49, -1] What does he lack?

6. [+51, -3] Why do you look so gloomy?... Hwaiting to those grads who are preparing to become police officers ㅠㅠ

source : kkuljaem

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM's Taecyeon is the boy next door in 'Assembly' still cuts

2PM's Taecyeon looks like the boy next door in the first still cuts released of his character from the upcoming KBS drama 'Assembly'.

CIRLlp_UcAArdIZ.jpg

Taecyeon is standing in everyday clothes and looks to be a little preoccupied with his thoughts. Despite the casual clothing, the 2PM member still looks amazing as Kim Kyu Hwan, who's been trying to become a police officer for the past 3 years. His character is a hardworking guy who studies in the library by day and is a substitute driver by night.

'Assembly' will tell stories that give a look into Korean politics through Korea's National Assembly. Jung Jae Young and Song Yoon Ah are also set to play the drama's leads.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/2pms-taecyeon-is-the-boy-next-door-in-assembly-still-cuts

-----

Ok Taec Yeon coming back with new drama 'Assembly'

Ok Taec Yeon is coming back with a new drama called ‘Assembly.’

In July, 2PM’s Ok Taec Yeon will make an official comeback with channel KBS 2TV’s new drama, ‘Assembly.’

Ok Taec Yeon will be playing in the drama as a guy named Kim Gyu Hwan, a public administration graduate who has been trying to become a police officer for the past three years. Gyu Hwan never gets out of library by day, and he earns his living by working as a substitute driver at night.

Kyu Hwan always does his best even though he faces continuous challenges in his life, but he has a very skeptical attitude towards the circulation of Korean society. He also continuously rivals with Jung Jae Young (to play as Jin Sang Pil), and he also goes through continuous conflicts with Song Yoon Ah (to play as Choi In Kyung).

The photos show Ok Taec Yeon standing while deeply in thought, looking casual in a denim shirt and black jeans.

Ok Taec Yeon’s first shoot was held in Southern Gyeongsang Province, and he appeared at the scene with overwhelming energy even though he was going through hectic schedules.

Ok Taec Yeon went around each staff to say hello, and it is said that all of the staffs were deeply impressed by his fabulous cool personality.

Ok Taec Yeon showed phenomenal focus during the entire shoot, and the staffs could forget about the concerns that they had for Taec Yeon’s busy schedules.

A representative of the drama’s production team said, “Ok Taec Yeon is participating in every shoot with full focus, and all of the staffs are getting amazed by his fabulous talent and professionalism. The drama is going to show Kim Gyu Hwan going through all of the troubles that many young people are going through these days, and we hope that many people would show a lot of warm love and supports for the drama and Taec Yeon.”

Meanwhile, 'Assembly' is going to evolve around an upright politician named Jin Sang Pil, and the drama is going to give a deeper look into Korean politics through Korea's National Assembly. The drama will premiere on July 15th at 10 PM as the sequel of 'Masked Prosecutor.'

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=387740

Why I feel this look is so dejavu? I think I've seen it before. Is it from drama Wonderful Days? Wait, when he start filming. I've been following 2PM comeback and the only time he was not there when filming for his variety show 3Meals A Day.

Any news about female character beside Song Yoon Ah?

Archived