[Drama 2015] Assembly 어셈블리

larus

‘Assembly’’s Taecyeon, “My Character Represents People in Their 20s”

‘Assembly’’s Taecyeon, My Character Represents People in Their 20s

The press conference for KBS 2TV’s upcoming television series “Assembly” was held on July 9 at Grand Ambassador Hotel in Jangchoong-dong, Jung-gu of Seoul. Cast members Jung Jae-young, Song Yoon-ah, Ok Taecyeon, Jang Hyun-sung, Kim Seo-hyung, Park Young-gyu and the production team attended the event.

Kim Kyu-hwan is a hardworking student who tries to become a police officer. While he spends day time studying at a library, he works as a part time proxy driver at night to make a living. Although he struggles for success, however, he faces many hurdles in a world where people are graded by their qualifications and backgrounds. As Kim becomes cynic about politics and politicians as wells the society, he will be entangled with other characters such as Jin Sang-pil(played by Jung Jae-young) and Choi In-kyung(played by Song Yoon-ah).

In the drama, Taecyeon will take over the role of Kim Kyu-hwan, a student who is preparing take the civil servant exam.

“Kim Kyu-hwan is a man who can represent the younger generation who are in their 20s,” he added an explanation.

1-1

Meanwhile, ‘Assembly’ will be the fourth TV drama for the singer-and-actor, after ‘Cinderella’s Sister’, ‘Dream High’, ‘Wonderful Days.’

“Just like my previous character, Kim also has a dark history of family. I wished he would be a bright, outgoing character, but he is not. Maybe there is a reason for this. Do I look like I’m a dark and dismal?” He laughed.

When asked how he will engage in this drama, he replied, “I am going to put all my effort and concentration. I am quite confident that it will be one well-made drama with high quality.”

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday television series ‘Assembly’ will air on Wednesday, July 15 at 22:00 (KST) for the first time. Stay tuned!

Source

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@duldulok,

Welcome to the thread, and thank you for the highlight video!

@valsava    I think that  none of the youtube videos work for the U.S. except the one I posted on previous page by KBS World.

But Hancinema posted 3 teasers

Also, in addition to highlight video posted above,  you can see teaser #3 as well as Ep. 1 trailer on AsianWiki Assembly  page.

Next week will be the premiere. I am so glad that VIKI has license. YAY.

If there is someone who has the link for watching live please share it with me. I want to put the link in the first page.

Thanks for the long preview. It looks very good.

"Assembly" Song Yoon-ah, "Everyone is so good..."

photo612142.jpg

Apparently Song Yoon-ah has a concern.

She talked about the drama "Mama - Nothing to Fear" at the premiere of the new KBS 2TV drama "Assembly" on the 9th at the Grand Ambassador Hotel.

Song Yoon-ah said, "When I did "Mama - Nothing to Fear" I was very intimidated because it had been a while since I did anything. I was worried that the drama I chose after such a long time didn't do well. I was so tense at the premiere for "Mama - Nothing to Fear"".

"However, "Mama - Nothing to Fear" was a success and then I thought, what if it wasn't a success? I had the goose bumps thinking about it. "Mama - Nothing to Fear" is never going to be forgotten".

"Thanks to "Mama - Nothing to Fear" I was able to meet a great writer and producer. Park Yeong-gyoo and Jeong Jae-yeong were already cast for the drama. When I heard their names I thought, 'this just might work with them' and relieved myself of the pressure a little bit. However, I feel intimidated again as we continue day after day to make the drama. I ask myself, "Is this right? Should I be doing this? What if I'm the only strange one?"".

Meanwhile, "Assembly" is the story of a man who used to be a wielder becoming a successful politician. The drama reveals sides of the Assembly like never seen before and deal with Korean politics without moderations

Source : http://tr.im/AlsFb

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Ok Taec Yeon attends press conference for KBS 2TV drama 'ASSEMBLY'

On July 9th, actor Ok Taec Yeon attended press conference for KBS 2TV drama 'ASSEMBLY,' which was held at Grand Ambassador Hotel in Jangchoongdong, Seoul.

Other than Ok Taec Yeon, Jung Jae Young, Song Yoon Ah, Jang Hyun Sung, Kim Seo Hyung, Park Young Gyu, and production director Hwang In Young also attended the conference.

20150709144456_559e0a58913bb_1.jpg

Meanwhile, 'Assembly' is going to evolve around an upright politician named Jin Sang Pil, and the drama is going to give a deeper look into Korean politics through Korea's National Assembly. The drama will premiere on July 15th at 10 PM as the sequel of 'Masked Prosecutor.'

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=391240

HanCinema's Drama Preview: "Assembly"

photo612871.jpg

Dramaland is no stranger to attempts at new concepts. Sadly, it is also not a stranger to abandoning them before they have the chance to flourish. "Assembly" is a type of series which has been done before, but it comes at a time when the industry is desperate to sell, not to create good content. It also marks the drama debut of award-winning movie actor Jeong Jae-yeong, raising the bar and therefore making its potential fall more severe.

Premise

Jin Sang-pil (Jeong Jae-yeong) is a humble welder who becomes elected into the national assembly. With the help of his aide, Choi In-gyeong (Song Yoon-ah), he learns how to play the political game and become worthy of his important position.

Screen 1

Screen 2

Read more HERE

I am so happy it is finally this week!   Smiley

"Assembly" Jeong Jae-yeong breaks into the National Assembly

photo613019.jpg

Jeong Jae-yeong broke into the National Assembly.

Stills of a scene from the new KBS 2TV drama "Assembly" were released.

Jeong Jae-yeong looks determined and tense in a blue raincoat. In the following pictures, Jeong Jae-yeong breaks through the barrier and pushes his way into the National Assembly with his colleagues. This looks like a scene from an action movie but Jeong Jae-yeong is actually fighting for his colleagues who got fired from the shipping yard.

There are times when riots occur in front of the NA but these people broke into it. What is it that Jeong Jae-yeong wanted to say that he would risk so much to break into government property?

This scene was taken in the Members' Office Building on the 5th and Jeong Jae-yeong was completely engrossed in his character as he shook his lips in anger and let out his anger.

Sources from the drama said, "This scene shows Jeong Jae-yeong's personality; he is reckless and doesn't think about the consequences".

"Assembly" is a human political drama about turning Jin Sang-pil, a Politian turned wielder into a charismatic man. "Assembly" can be seen at 10PM on the 15th.

Source: http://tr.im/yaKla

Stills of 2PM′s Taecyeon from KBS drama Assembly have been revealed.

The photos of Taecyeon were released via the JYP Actors Facebook page on July 13, with the message, "‪#‎Taecyeon‬ [KBS2 ‘Assembly’] Passionately studying to be a public officer!

Stills of 2PM′s Taecyeon from ′Assembly′ Revealed

Just as the description suggests, Taecyeon, who has transformed into Kim Kyu Hwan, a student preparing to take the civil service exam, is seen burning the midnight oil at his desk.

Assembly, a political drama that will take viewers into the veiled National Assembly, will premiere on July 15.

Source

14952_1.jpg

Actress Song Yoon-Ah from KBS Super Talent is coming back to her home in 16 years with ‘Assembly’.
At Seoul Joong-gu Grand Ambassador, there was production conference of KBS 2TV new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Assembly’.
‘Assembly’ is a story of politician Jin Sang-Pil turning into a sincere man. Jeong Jae-Yeong, Song Yoon-Ah, Park Yeong-Gyu, Jang Hyeon-Seong, Kim Seo-Hyeong, Taek-Yeon and more appear on the drama.
Actress Song Yoon-Ah took the role of took the role of Choi Yin-Gyeong, the aide of Jin Sang-Pil (played by Jeong Jae-Yeong). Song Yoon-Ah is from 1995 KBS Super Talent. Since 1999 ‘Yoojeong’, she chose ‘Assembly’ as her comeback work in 16 years.
This day, Song Yoon-Ah said, “I started with KBS, but I didn’t reach here while doing works year by year. I counted, and I’m working with KBS in 16 years. It’s been so long, I came back finally, so I feel different.”
After that, she said, “I look forward a lot, since it’s work of writer Jeong Hyeon-Min.”
Meantime, ‘Assembly’ will start from July 15th.

Source

‘Assembly’ Ok Taek-Yeon, “I take only the dark roles… maybe I look so”

14954_1.jpg

Singer and an actor Ok Taek-Yeon talked about taking only the dark roles.

Ok Taek-Yeon attended the KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Assebly’ held at Seoul Jangchung-dong Grand Ambassador Hotel on July 9th, and said, “’Assembly’ is my 4th drama in KBS. I took only the dark roles.”

Ok Taek-Yeon is taking role of Kim Gyu-Hwan, who works as a driver in the night and studies during the day.

About this, Ok Taek-Yeon said, “All the roles I took until now had a dark history. I think directors and writers saw me as dark. May be I look dark.”
Meantime, ‘Assembly’ is a story of politician Jin Sang-Pil turning into a sincere man. Jeong Jae-Yeong, Song Yoon-Ah, Park Yeong-Gyu, Jang Hyeon-Seong, Kim Seo-Hyeong, Taek-Yeon and more appear on the drama.

Source

Stills of 2PM′s Taecyeon from KBS drama Assembly have been revealed.

The photos of Taecyeon were released via the JYP Actors Facebook page on July 13, with the message, "‪#‎Taecyeon‬ [KBS2 ‘Assembly’] Passionately studying to be a public officer!

Just as the description suggests, Taecyeon, who has transformed into Kim Kyu Hwan, a student preparing to take the civil service exam, is seen burning the midnight oil at his desk.

Assembly, a political drama that will take viewers into the veiled National Assembly, will premiere on July 15.

Source

@irilight,  Look who will be participating in this drama the young PHS from MLED we have another baby that will grow up before our eyes..

Archived