[Drama 2015] Assembly 어셈블리

larus

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

KBS 'Assembly' reveals 3rd teaser clip emphasizing ‪#‎Taecyeon‬'s Charismatic Suit-figure!

20150702_1435813508_08187900_1_99_201507
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000716815

So his schedule now will be Mon-Wed filming for 3 Meals A Day and the rest for Assembly. He even forgo 2PM fansign during last weekend for filming this drama. What is the classical piece in the teaser. I knew it familiar because it been used a lot. I wonder if the suit sponsor still the same as the one brand that he modelling and in drama Wonderful Days.

For fantaken pictures especially on Taecyeon please put the source or credit. Don't want to see K-fans not sharing anything.

Jung Jae-young goes from welder to politician in KBS’s Assembly

by girlfriday | July 6, 2015 | 7 Comments

Assembly1.jpg

We haven’t been posting each new round of stills and teasers for Assembly because visually there’s just a whole lot of suit-wearing and office-sitting going on, but it’s nice to see Jung Jae-young’s transformation from blue-collar worker to idealistic politician — his underdog success story as a rookie member of the Korean National Assembly is the central focus of the new KBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, which is already set to premiere next week.

Movie actor Jung Jae-young is making his television debut in the series by Jung Do-jeon writer Jung Hyun-min, and starts off the story as an average factory worker who one day finds himself fighting for his job. He speaks out on behalf of his labor union and becomes the voice of the people, and lands himself in the national assembly where he’ll learn firsthand how difficult it is to get anything done in government. Read more Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/jung-jae-young-goes-from-welder-to-politician-in-kbss-assembly/

"Assembly" official posters

photo611050.jpg

The new KBS 2TV drama "Assembly" revealed its posters.

Three different posters with hopeful messages were released on the 7th.

The first poster features only Jeong Jae-yeong and compares the wielder and politician Jeong Jae-yeong. The politician Jeong Jae-yeong says, "I am going set this jungle right!" The wielder Jeong Jae-yeong behind him looks like he's telling himself not to forget the past.

In the 6 people poster, all the characters stand out with their own characteristics. They are all wearing dandy clothes with expressions on their faces that tell what kind of characters they are. The copy says, "A real Assembly like never seen before is happening now!".

Another poster contrasts members of Jin Sang-pil's assembly smiling and politicians of an opposing team looking very solemn. The copy above Jin San-pil's people says, "A jungle but still politics".

"Assembly" is expected to deliver the message of politics and the show the struggles of the characters trying to make a better world.

Meanwhile, "Assembly" will be broadcast on the 15th at 10PM.

photo611057.jpg

photo611056.jpg

photo611055.jpg

Source: http://tr.im/vLvSv

Guest adikkeluangman

#Taecyeon [KBS ‘Assembly’] 3 types of poster posted!

2015070700664_0_99_20150707095406.jpg?ty
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&aid=0003003684

#Taecyeon [KBS ‘Assembly’] His first encounter with Yoon-Ah!

20150708_1436310878_35708000_1_99_201507
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000720601

The posters really gave different vibe that the video teaser. Why this plaid shirt remind me of his character in Wonderful Days.

Writer Jung Hyun-Min.  
He is a genius in the political drama.
I was wating the return of this writer.
The President, Jeong DoJeon was very good drama.

He is the owner of a very unusual history.
He is a former labor activist and He having worked for ten years as a political aide in the National Assembly. (Opposition and the ruling party's Aide)
He shows a real political world.
His political drama can not be compared with other writer.

And Jung Jae-Young is surprising that you have selected the drama.
He's a movie star.

Writer Jung Hyun-Min.  
He is a genius in the political drama.
I was wating the return of this writer.
The President, Jeong DoJeon was very good drama.

He is the owner of a very unusual history.
He is a former labor activist and He having worked for ten years as a political aide in the National Assembly. (Opposition and the ruling party's Aide)
He shows a real political world.
His political drama can not be compared with other writer.

And Jung Jae-Young is surprising that you have selected the drama.
He's a movie star.

@lalala1234, I totally agree...this is why I am here too... This amazing writer and Jung Jae-Young in his first drama ever.

KBS released another teaser, but it is not available in my country. The  rest of you - enjoy.

Please, lets not forget to ask for this title - AAssembly - 어셈블리 from the subbing companies

1.   Drama Fever

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

Drama Fever has a potential page for it.

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4756/Assembly/

Please click on "Become a Fan" button and also comment on their page, so that they see  that people are looking forward to this drama.

2. Viki has a page for it.

Please click to favorite it.

https://www.viki.com/tv/27882c-assembly

And also submit Viki's title request form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Thank you.

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM′s Taecyeon Shares His Thoughts on 20-Somethings Today

What are 2PM member Taecyeon′s thoughts on Korea′s 20-somethings?

Taecyeon is set to play Kim Kyu Hwan, a student preparing to take the civil service exam who studies during the day and works as a chauffeur at night in KBS′ upcoming drama Assembly.

95245002.jpg

As a character who represents Korea′s 20-somethings, and while studying to become a police officer and overcoming numerous incidents, Kim Kyu Hwan winds up in the National Assembly after Taecyeon shared his thoughts on today′s 20-somethings at a production presentation for the drama, held at the Grand Ambassador Seoul Hotel on July 9. 

"I am acting as Kim Kyu Hwan, a student who has been preparing for the civil service exam for three years," said Taecyeon. "My friends, like Kim Kyu Hwan, are either working, still studying or preparing for employment."

He continued, "As life catches up to them, rather than be interested in politics, they′re more worried about their own paths. With high youth unemployment rates, I think they′re losing hope. I can′t help but think 20-somethings are passing through a long-winded tunnel." 

Meanwhile, Assembly will premiere on July 15 at 10 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of Masked Prosecutor.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/95245/2pms-taecyeon-shares-his-thoughts-on-20-somethings-today

-----
[Photo] Song Yoon Ah, 2PM′s Taecyeon, Jung Jae Young and More Gather for ′Assembly′

54293839.jpg

Song Yoon Ah wears a modest dress

38223761.jpg

2PM′s Taecyeon cleans up in a slick suit

64448122.jpg

Kim Seo Hyung goes for an LBD
85368449.jpg

Jung Jae Young poses like a politician(?)

45756152.jpg
Jang Hyun Sung smiles big

81355413.jpg
Park Yeong Gyu wears a gray suit

27535265.jpg
Jung Jae Young and Song Yoon Ah couple up

71969091.jpg
Song Yoon Ah is flanked by the handsome men

47236972.jpg
The cast takes a group pic

36179273.jpg
Jung Jae Young rocks a mean beard

44835338.jpg
Song Yoon Ah talks about her latest role

87034008.jpg
Kim Seo Hyung speaks elegantly

The cast of upcoming KBS drama Assembly gathered for a production presentation, held at the Grand Ambassador Seoul Hotel on July 9. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/95240/assembly-cast-

-----
#Taecyeon waiting for KBS ‘Assembly’ press conference! :)

CJchCTbUAAAvlNA.jpg
http://me2.do/5jqdi1eh 

INTERVIEW] Taecyeon, “I Will Show a True Side of Me in ‘Assembly’”

INTERVIEW: Taecyeon, I Will Show a True Side of Me in Assembly’”

The press conference for KBS 2TV’s upcoming television series “Assembly” was held on July 9 at Grand Ambassador Hotel in Jangchoong-dong, Jung-gu of Seoul. Cast members Jung Jae-young, Song Yoon-ah, Ok Taecyeon, Jang Hyun-sung, Kim Seo-hyung, Park Young-gyu and the production team attended the event.

Kim Kyu-hwan is a hardworking student who tries to become a police officer. While he spends day time studying at a library, he works as a part time proxy driver at night to make a living. Although he struggles for success, however, he faces many hurdles in a world where people are graded by their qualifications and backgrounds. As Kim becomes cynic about politics and politicians as wells the society, he will be entangled with other characters such as Jin Sang-pil(played by Jung Jae-young) and Choi In-kyung(played by Song Yoon-ah).

We met Taecyeon, who will take over the role of Kim Kyu-hwan, a student who is preparing take the civil servant exam.

Q You will work with many seasoned actors in your drama. Dont you feel any pressure about it?

Oh, yes I do. I have a lot of burden on my shoulders. In addition, my character happens to be the only person who is in his 20s, haha. Well, I am really trying not to be troublesome. Thankfully, everyone’s so supportive. My director and I are having considerable discussion on various issues. I think I should just work hard, and show them with good results.

Q Does appearing on entertainment programs help you with acting?

I am currently appearing on ‘Three Meals A Day.” It does help me in some point; by being part of the program, I learned how to be myself and show a natural, true and intimate side of me. That’s why I myself am also looking forward to this drama, because I have to show a sincere and honest side of Kim Kyu-hwan.

2-1

Q Does your character speak for progressivism in the drama?

Well, my character may seem to be speaking for progress because of his relatively young age, but, no. He is neither a progressive nor a conservative. I think people are interested in this because ‘Assembly’ is a political drama. However, let me just say that he will get involved in some incidents once he steps into the National Assembly

Q You have played some pitiful characters in the past. Coincidently, Kim Kyu-hwan also has a dark side in his family history.

Actually, this is my fifth television series, and I had no parents in ‘Cinderella’s Sister’, and abandoned by my own biological father in ‘Dream High’. Wait, there’s more. I had no father in ‘Who Are You’, and had two mothers in ‘Wonderful Days’. Haha. Unfortunately, Kyu-hwan does not have a happy history regarding his family affairs. He thinks his father betrayed and abandoned him. Playing these unfortunate characters, I got to think how grateful it is to have parents. Oh, just for your information, my family’s all great!

Q Are you experiencing any difficulty?

I had a scene where Kyu-hwan had a private talk with his father. Although he has so much affection for his father, he tells him that he would never see him for the rest of his life. That scene was especially hard to act; it was not just speaking my lines. There were a number of complex feelings in them. I am really looking forward to checking that scene later on TV.

Q You made your drama debut through Wonderful Days. What do you think of your acting skill?

What’s obvious is that the more I act, the more it gets difficult. I was not a professional actor, and still I’m not, so it would be not easy for me to give a definition of acting and an actor. However, what I can define is that I will keep on acting. It is another leg that I have selected-a hard leg.

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday television series ‘Assembly’ will air on Wednesday, July 15 at 22:00 (KST) for the first time. Stay tuned!

Source

Archived