[Upcoming Mainland Chinese drama] Braveness of the Ming/ Silk Night 锦衣夜行 (Updated with the concept video and character posters)

mimi26

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eileen531

Hey @cinziar, your welcome even though i can't remember the question. lol.  We've missed you but glad you caught up.  Did everyone know we hit Page #400 on the PMY thread. Just wanted to update everyone. lol

ahaha! don't worry it's ok  ^ ^

@Eileen531 ME TOO! I MISSED YOU AND EVERYONE! I also am glad i caught up the tread and about the PMY tread i ddin't know! then congratulations! to all the fans! thanks for telling me ^ ^

Guest Eileen531

Hey Hello @Triple SY

Nice to meet you and I love that picture you posted.  His facial expression just cracks me up.  He must be undercover or something for the scene. Thanks for sharing and welcome aboard. lol

Guest Eileen531

@OksanaS, Can you identify the male actor in the scene with Minyoung. It's of them standing at a counter at what looks like a mercantile shop. I want to say he is Liu Chang De but I see elsewhere people are saying it's Jeremy Jones but I really don't think that's right.  This guy looks like one of the co-stars of Han Zhang from the movie "The Four" and I was hoping for confirmation.  There was a video or gif of this bts too floating around somewhere. Okay thanks I appreciate you giving us these goodies.  :)

I like the activity in this thread :)

For those asking about costumes - here is something I posted before on another thread.

%E6%97%B6%E5%B0%9A.jpg

Guest Eileen531

Wow, that is a gem of information on the clothing progression for women in China.  Thank you so much @DJG for sharing this here. I found it very interesting and it gave me new things to research. lol.  How I find this stuff factinating let me count the ways. lol   Even how they refer to the Yuan (Mongals) as not natives.  Were the Qing (Manchurians) considered natives, anyone help me on this one?  Thanks.

hi girls! happy to be here again today! why are there no news again?  i really want that 2016 can come so that we will see the new drama but i also don't want to because then my birthday will come and i will age by another year! so please make some new articles teaser or whatever it's ok just i want to see something pretty pleaseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Eileen531

It's quiet @cinziar, probably because Minyoung had to renew her visa so needed to take a few days off.  She is missing in action......not that we saw much of her anyway.........she can be a ghost when she wants to.......lol

so she is taking some days off, Eileen531 do you think some time later someone will make some other teaser for the public? or we have to wait 2016 also do you know when exactly? genuary or maybe later?

Guest Eileen531

Actually @cinziar, I don't have the inside scoop I only remember reading that she needed to take care of visa regulation and people are saying she had a break, but i can't confirm this it's only my guess.

About another Teaser, i believe with a production like this the money they put up will allow them to advertise properly, so yes, i think we will see another great Teaser once they have enough material to put one together.  It will drive us more crazy knowing the final product is still in the future, but it also will feed our need. hehe

Has anyone any more information from the Chinese production team that was taking questions and answers?  That was a nice refreshing line to how it's going at the filming site.  Wish I spoke Mandarin and could participate. 

thanks for answering my queastions, you are my light of hope @Eileen531 ^ ^

Tehen i will wait for the next teaser, i wonder how are they doing together Hans Zhang and PMY and if JCW is keeping in touch with hans zhang.

Can you imagine hans zhang really falling for her? then JCWwill be jealous!! sorry i know it's not the right tread i won't do it anymore ^^

Thanks @DJG Chinese costumes are beautiful as always and I love that the color of PMY's costumes in BOTM fits her perfectly well.  If I have not known her to be a Korean, I would say she is every inch a Chinese star by the way she wears all her outfits in this drama.

Thanks everyone for all the updates and pictures posted.  I just wish we'll get to see some BTS pics of PMY interacting with any of her Chinese co-stars. 

Guest _lovepmy

I've been away from soompi for a loooong while I don't know how to use it anymore ... And I think it hates me I'm having trouble posting.

signed photo by Min Young

CH_waVLUkAAiwfw.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out how to post photos so please bear with me ... if they don't come out nicely pls let me know.:) xie xie (thanks)

Archived