[Upcoming Mainland Chinese drama] Braveness of the Ming/ Silk Night 锦衣夜行 (Updated with the concept video and character posters)

mimi26

​Honestly speaking, I am a bit underwhelmed by Xi Yu Fei's poster. This is the kind of poster I did not want. Xie Yu Fei looks sweet and pretty, but other than that, it is bland. Hers is my least favourite among the group. Don't shoot me fellow PMY fans. :sweatingbullets: I liked the other three girls' posters better. My favourite is Jeremy Tsui's poster (is he also the masked guy?) Hans Zhang's is also cool though kind of like what I have seen before.

Anyway, this is just the poster. I hope they don't tone down the trickster aspect of Xie Yu Fei's character since that would have been so much fun!

Even i resist myself not to type "i dont like XYF poster", but afraid will make negative atmosphere here hehehe. I think he's not jeremy tsui.

ecfebdedgw1esoil4snwaj20sg0hs784.jpg

5f0e667fjw1esk76vkbjbj20qo0zk1kx.jpg

cr.as tagged

Anyways i'm relief they delete polygamy part, polygamy part will reduce the tension of bickering romance as per me hehehehe.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _lovepmy

I agree MY's photo is the most subtle among the other characters...  but nevertheless it has the most captivating face. The smile kills them all :)... that smile tricks us all. :D

okay, seriously speaking now. Maybe bcoz they don't want her to appear antagonist... despite being a trickster, she's also a lovable person...a lovely and beautiful wife to ZH .... and there goes the love story.

well, just my thoughts.

I agree MY's photo is the most subtle among the other characters...  but nevertheless it has the most captivating face. The smile kills them all :)... that smile tricks us all. :D

okay, seriously speaking now. Maybe bcoz they don't want her to appear antagonist... despite being a trickster, she's also a lovable person...a lovely and beautiful wife to ZH .... and there goes the love story.

well, just my thoughts.

​hahaha thanks u remind me of she belongs to Xia Xun, i mean Xia Xun's future wife.

Guest Eileen531

SARFT guidelines...................No polygamy and No time travelling.  Cruel!    lolololol

Actually I'm with @cinziar on the polygamy part being left out.  Yes, it was a common way of real life back then but I'm glad since it will make a more compelling love line.  I can't help but to insert my 21st century values into the dramas' fantasy timeline. lol

Guest Eileen531

@mimi26, if she is a trickster then I would say the other females have more of a trickster look about them than what Minyoungie does.  Jeremy Tsui is the guy I am most intrigued with, I thought he looked good in a picture I saw of him from probably another drama. The second guy the one who was at the prayer ceremony (sorry I don't have his name in front of me) he has a playful smile/smirk he is sporting, haha.  All the ladies are beautiful too and the styling and colors are just gorgeous.

Thanks @mimi26 for putting up this thread.... my first post here dear.

Anyway, please don't hate me friends for saying this but I'm a bit disappointed with PMY's pose in the poster :tears:  It doesn't show anything of her character in the drama :(  and when I checked her other Kdrama posters :blink:  She basically did the same pose in all of them :( I wish she'd be more creative like the other actresses in this drama next time :(   

But the fact that Park Min Young is here is enough reason for me to get excited with this drama.....Park Min Young fighting!!!!!

@dandelionjd  thanks for your call of "caution".... read it a bit late though but just the same did a little tweaking on my post :)  love you dear for the heads up

Thanks @mimi26 for putting up this thread.... my first post here dear.

Anyway, please don't hate me friends for saying this but I'm a bit disappointed with PMY's pose in the poster :tears:  It doesn't show anything of her character in the drama :(  and when I checked her other Kdrama posters :blink:  She basically did the same pose in all of them :( I wish she'd be more creative like the other actresses in this drama next time :(   

But the fact that Park Min Young is here is enough reason for me to get excited with this drama.....Park Min Young fighting!!!!!

@dandelionjd  thanks for your call of "caution".... read it a bit late though but just the same did a little tweaking on my post :)  love you dear for the heads up

I read somewhere BOTM official will publish the rest of the posters. I wonder how they will look like. Why is there no fantaken for XX & XYF,? duh really want to see them hehehe.

Hans Zhang with fellow actors Guo Zi Qian and Liu Chang De from BOTM. Are they from the same agency? Liu Chang was also with Hans Zhang in The Four

5a79d960jw1espqejg4gwj22yo4g0kjs.jpg

5a79d960jw1espqes73cxj24g02yoqv5.jpg

5a79d960jw1espqf1e3koj22241achdt.jpg

5a79d960jw1espqdks8a7j22yo4g07wi.jpg

5a79d960jw1espqf86lqyj22241achdt.jpg

cre: Hans Zhang, weibo

The Drama weibo says the drama team will take up two questions about the drama from the fans every week and answer them. Don't know whether they will take up questions in English, but hope they will answer at least some PMY fans' questions.You can give your questions under the comments section here http://weibo.com/5386896222/CkFlV1mlP?type=comment#_rnd1433252052602. 

I wonder how Min Young is interacting with her Chinese co-stars.  They all look fun to be with and it seems they are within the same age group but given their language barrier.... I can imagine the difficulty :wub:    

I don't know, but this drama reminds me of Sungkyunkwan Scandal :)

Hello all,

@saved2K Yes, I wonder how MY is managing. She has a translator with her, so i guess the director communicates with her that way. I know Jeremy Tsui speaks English, don't know about the other guys and girls. But really, they look all so chilled out! Wish MY can also enjoy along with them, She said she is having fun shooting, but I want more proof. LOL

Let's hope we get more creative posters from PMY and BOTM. :) I actually wonder if Xie Yu Fei is supposed to be a poor girl since her clothes are all so pretty. Hehe Or have they changed the story line? Or is it before she became poor?  I guess it is like in kdramas where the poor female lead is found in all branded clothes.

@dandelionjd Since Xia Xun and Xie Yu Fei are supposed to have a bickering romance, I am sure she won't stay sweet and gentle for ever. ;)

@Eileen531 Even I am confused by the posters. The actor who was with PMY during the prayer ceremony is Jeremy Tsui. I think his role is important since I see many commenters asking the team about his character.

@_lovepmy My muse! :D Ok, let's hope that will put the focus on the Xun-Fei couple's love story!

@mimi26 being sweet and gentle are XYF's last treatment to XX ahahahha

@saved2K and @mimi26 isn't flying kiss enough as proof? kkkkkk

​You mean that is also part of the strategy? Hehe But flying kiss is for us fans and we know we are loved. ;) I still want more proof. A few fun pics from the set like she used to post during skks won't hurt. B)

@saved2K I know your skills are no joke, saved. Hehe Let's hope you will need to use them in the days to come. 

@mimi26 you taught me everything I know so your skills are 10X better than mine :)

Oh Min Young please do interact with these cool actors..... time to enjoy and have fun while filming.... 3 months is too short so use it wisely LOL

Archived