[Upcoming Mainland Chinese drama] Braveness of the Ming/ Silk Night 锦衣夜行 (Updated with the concept video and character posters)

mimi26

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _lovepmy

Ensuns, PMY fans from HK visited Hengdian on June 20 and they brought a lot of gifts ... for everyone.

photo credit as tagged ...got these from @she1090 of twitter.  #PMYEnsunClub  #PMYBaiduTieba

CH87ZnfVAAAH819.jpg

CIHUOGqUcAAuMlh.jpg

CIHTiHAVAAAgt_B.jpg

CIHT1z8UwAAGRs0.jpg

CIHS7_4VEAA6wHI.jpg

CIHTMKzUwAU27HP.jpg

CIHSn3JUwAAnSe-.jpg

CIHSspTUMAAnuLs.jpg

the gifts were shared to other cast

Cecilia weibo update

CIEY9XWVAAEQAJI.jpg

CIEY9XfUsAAWqgF.jpg

Guest _lovepmy

Actually @cinziar, I don't have the inside scoop I only remember reading that she needed to take care of visa regulation and people are saying she had a break, but i can't confirm this it's only my guess.

About another Teaser, i believe with a production like this the money they put up will allow them to advertise properly, so yes, i think we will see another great Teaser once they have enough material to put one together.  It will drive us more crazy knowing the final product is still in the future, but it also will feed our need. hehe

Has anyone any more information from the Chinese production team that was taking questions and answers?  That was a nice refreshing line to how it's going at the filming site.  Wish I spoke Mandarin and could participate. 

yes @eileen531, she went to back to Korea for few days. The BOTM staff said to extend her visa... not sure of the full details. I wonder why they didn't get her a long term working visa since she will be there for couple of months.

I was thinking could be just a short break to see the "last remain of her beloved dog" ... *sad*

Guest _lovepmy

This was taken on June 19, the day she return to Hengdian. Thanks to fans who keep posting updates for us. credit as tagged.

CH6DTYcVEAAMAKF.jpg

CH6DUfeUkAAj1Vo.jpg

Guest _lovepmy

@_lovepmy Good that you have watched a lot of mainland chinese n taiwanese dramas. I have watched a couple of taiwanese dramas, but not many. Hana Kimi, In a Good Way, Office Girls etc. Ella is in 'Down with Love' too, huh? Btw is the lovepmy blog yours? Do try translating for us whenever you understand something.

@mimi26, sorry for late reply ... yes that's mine :) BlogSpot, twitter and tumblr

Guest _lovepmy

some more BTS ..

photo credit as tagged... with thanks to @a_nbo of twitter

sorry I don't know some of the actors... like the baldy man .. oops

CIB4h4lUEAAMWfo.jpg

the one in mustard costume is Xie Yu Fei

CIB1I19UAAEOvPI.jpg

Hans and Jeremy

CHv2fzrVEAAtteP.jpg

Funny Jeremy Tsui

CH-zg2TUsAAdyy0.jpg

looks like Shawn Wei Qian Xiang's fans also visited him

CH-6H6oVEAAXUiw.jpg

CH-6H6aUkAEFil1.jpg

CH-6H7JUkAAjl8T.jpg

Guest _lovepmy

This was taken on June 13, before PMY took her break.  Notice the change in her costume ... looks more formal.

photo credit as tagged via HKMYEFC

CHXv26qUcAA8l9K.jpg

Guest Eileen531

wow I've been checking everyday but just getting around to thanking you ladies for the lovely pictures and bts shots.

@‌_lovepmy, you are familiar with the Chinese actors right, from watching Chinese dramas?  This is great so that we can learn more about them here.  They all seem to be very friendly and look gorgeous of course. I love when the fans stop by to visit their favorite star and bring goodies to the set for everyone.  If it's isolated and not many conveniences in Hengdian, then it's even more appreciated. Fans can mean so much at a time like that. Well I really appreciate all the information and itzy bitzy details we can learn. lol

I have visited your blogspot before and will check out the other two soon. Very nice sites. Thanks.

It's nice that Min Young seems to be getting along well with her co-stars

Min Young sure has good chemistry with Shawn Wei Qian Xiang too.  They do look cute together waaaahhhh
Sorry I'm having a hard time with the new format in soompi waaaahhhh.

Archived