[Upcoming Mainland Chinese drama] Braveness of the Ming/ Silk Night 锦衣夜行 (Updated with the concept video and character posters)

mimi26

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eileen531

Haha, @swcheeks, @saved2K, and @labyrinth525,

I think he is her buddy the one she's comfortable around to joke with.  Maybe their sense of humor is similar. From the very beginning it appears Minyoung has worked her magic on the crew, staff, and co-stars as usual.

I didn't know that Hans Zhang also complemented Minyoung, that's very nice of him.......I only read that JJ had done that earlier. She's so likeable. lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Triple SY
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ohh...Braveness of the Ming. I admit, once in a blue moon, I love a kickass Chinese Historical Drama. 

I have a question, though. It's been more than a year and a half. How come the drama is still not being aired after all the hype? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11.08.2016 at 7:55 AM, Tressia said:

Ohh...Braveness of the Ming. I admit, once in a blue moon, I love a kickass Chinese Historical Drama. 

I have a question, though. It's been more than a year and a half. How come the drama is still not being aired after all the hype? 

In September))

• 1 month later...

[CONFIRMED] 16.10.25 Braveness of the Ming to be broadcast at Hunan Satellite TV on November 13, 2016.
Title: Braveness Of The Ming (2016)
Chinese Title: Jin Yi Ye Xing / 锦衣夜行
Vietnamese Title: Cẩm Y Dạ Hành
Genre: Martial Arts
Episodes: 30

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8:18 AM, traveil said:

Sigh, i find myself asking about when will this or that drama air for a lot of time for china dramas. Lol, is it me or this drama has been already aired? It's been such a long wait that i lost track of it.

Not aired yet due to hallyu ban (lead actress is korean). WE have to wait until this ban lifts up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 5:56 AM, 0ly40 said:

Finally we have a hope for its airing.

It seems that China has decided to virtually end its ban on Hallyu, or the Korean wave, that has been in place in the country over a year due to the dispute over the deployment of the U.S. Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile defense system in South Korea. As a result, Korean stars who have had little activity in China are likely to spread their wings to China.

• 5 months later...

Archived