Guest ororomunroe

https://www.facebook.com/popmusickorea/photos/a.133330946864493.1073741829.125968624267392/476273495903568/?type=3&theater

Good news!! According to Pop Music Korea, the song that many have been looking for that played at the end of episode 2 & 4, will be released on Tuesday(tomorrow). The song called "Such" is sung by Kang Hyun Min together with Jo Hyun Ah(Urban Zakapa). 

They also mentioned the ending song from episode 3 is by Saltnpaper.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it only me or does someone else also thinks that Baek In Ha is not as frivolous and a tantrum queen as she is shown to be . I think In Ha is not lazy..... is just that maybe she is either afraid of failures or have some deeper embedded insecurities?? At times ... YJ looking down upon the brother-sister duo irks me , but then I think probably he wants them not to be at the monetary mercy of his father and be independent on their own. I'm really liking this show.

New behind cuts from drama 'Cheese In The Trap' unleashed

New behind cuts from drama 'Cheese In The Trap' have been unleashed.

Recently, the production team of tvN drama 'Cheese In The Trap' released new behind cuts of the lead roles.

The photos show Park Hae Jin (playing as Yoo Jung) and Kim Go Eun (playing as Hong Sul)'s sweet chemistry, and the photos also show Seo Gang Jun (playing as Baek In Ho), Moon Ji Yoon (playing as Kim Sang Chul), Yoon Ji Won (playing as Son Min Soo), and Ko Hyun (playing as Kyung Hwan)'s fabulous teamwork.

It is said that all of the actors and actresses are participating in every shoot with overflowing energy, and also always show great care for each other.

A representative of the production team said, "All of the actors and actresses have spent months together, and they are showing phenomenal teamwork in every shoot. We would like to express our appreciation for everyone's love and supports, and we promise to keep doing our best."

Meanwhile, 'Cheese In The Trap' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 11 PM.

Spoiler

New behind cuts from drama 'Cheese In The Trap' unleashed

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=429414

While I enjoy this show, I think I'm enjoying our discussions here a lot more. :D 

I doubt we're ever going to agree about what manner of man Jung might be which is fine. He is an intriguing fellow undoubtedly, drawn to make us all speculate endlessly. That said, I still don't see "sociopath" written on his forehead. I don't even see it in his eyes. ;) 

Contrary to the sociopath theory, he comes across (to me at least) as someone who actually cares. The fact that he doesn't trust people trying to get close to him suggests someone with a moral compass. He's hardly glib and in fact one of his worst faults is his lack of communicativeness.  I don't know if it's just PHJ but from where I'm looking Jung is a many layered guy who has suppressed all his emotions. To me he has channelled all his anger into that brain of his. 

I remember listening to an interview a couple of years ago with the great David Suchet who was asked about how he approached the character of Hercule Poirot. He said that he thought of Poirot as a walking brain so his voice had to come from his head.

That's how I think of Jung... a walking brain... he's always thinking, wondering and scheming. In his case his emotions are stuck in his brain and very few people really get to see that side of him. Seol managed to get under his skin because she's more or less guileless which for him must be a breath of fresh air. ;)

Hi folks!!

I'm here~~ ^^

Just to join u guys live recap tonight with other chingus too :blush:

Last week I did a live recap with screencaps but tonight probably I will only text instead of inserting images.. hahaIt's because when I'm doing multitasking tasks such as listening + screencap + rearrange photos + uploading, I can't concentrate on the flow of the story.. I was probably a Wonder Woman doing all that last year for KMHM!! hahaha

Please bear with my recap since I can only write what I understand, although I did sometimes 'mis'understand the dialogues.. :sweatingbullets: :P

I will try to recap with text during live broadcast, and insert screencap after it ended, since I will record the live streaming and re-watch it again~~ ^^

So much discussions about the drama in this thread since my last visit, but I can't catch up with all! and since I'm very bad at expressing my opinions on drama, I'll just read and enjoy your discussions!!!

5 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I can't believe another drama has me doing this but no work tomorrow so could someone pls never mind I just remember this starts 11pm KST time which is 9am my time oh then I can yay I can live stream. If anyone has links for that would you pls mind pming it to me. Thank you in advance. 

Hi! Are you going to live stream too? If I can keep my eyes open, I will try and live cap as well. ^^

hi @bebebisous33 It was upsetting that  Soompi has limited emoticons to choose from , not coz you only gave me a :heart: my dear , hehe.  I like the first pic too of Sunbae beaming face after successfully unwrapped the Kimbap. What I like is that he has actually practised unwrapping kimbaps many times , just so he could show Seol one day that he could do it. That pride and joy on his face , priceless.  I think his feelings for Seol is genuine, the problem is Seol listens to what IH and the other girl has to say about him, coupled with her actually noticing what he did to the jar in their first meeting, all these making Seol doubts him. 

Hello chingus. Just passing by.

I'm still on E01 since I had to rewatch it again because I was so confused. :blink:

So E01, first scene was the current time line? Then it shifted to her narration 1 year ago (so she missed 1 year of school?) and then it shifted to current timeline again? So she didn't really leave school like what she said during their drinking session? Someone please enlighten me so that I can move on to E02.

I like her friend, Bo Ra and Eun Taek. They're so cute. Actually the trio are so cute together.

I keep noticing the cute interaction of Seol and Eun Taek. Though I don't ship them. It's just that Eun Taek is that one guy friend you want to have and lucky if you have him. Her friend Bo Ra is also sweet.

Hopefully I can catch up soon.

Archived