Guest ororomunroe

Spoiler

Webtoon arc for next couple of episodes

YG uses min soo to harass HS by promoting her obsession with HS. Flashback shows how MS has always considered HS her ideal.. so till the time HS didnt have bf, MS was also cool..she wants watever HS has..

YG manages to show the text messages to HS and HS refuses to believe if its YJs number..calls, in Ha picks and says she is YJ's gf.. which confuses HS..

She directly asks YJ..he says yes to all text messages and hence they go on brek..

Make up

MS clicks photo of HS's bro and calls him her bf...YJ makes it a point to unmask MS... leading to a public showdown where HS turns violent and hits MS.. proper catfight.. YJ gets to bandage HS..and tell her he will wait because she still doesn't trust him.. they keep missing each other..

At home, father is giving pocketmoney to hong brother..and this freaks out HS.and dhe runs away from home..is feeling low and yearning for sunbae..and sunbae founds her..takes her to his room..and then they s,leep on the samem bed...

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

My webtoon folks, help me out please

Reveal hidden contents

How did Jung and Seol get back together? I remember Seol asks for time and Jung respects that. We get them both missing each other. We get the coffee back hug. We get him coming to visit her around the time she argued with her parents and that's all I remember. I ams starting to confuse when thing happened and what things happened. I could have sworn Jung encourages Seol about her group project mates and does an adorable smile face....Aren't the back together by the time Minsoo has her epic melt down? I could have sworn Jung bandages Seol's face...how do they get back together? Isn't he there for something when she needs him and she misses him so she kind of lets it go or did Jung explain himself they had a talk? Ugh I forget how the back together happens and it's killing me. If you remember please let me know.

@MrsSoJiSub 

this is what i have read (the translated version, so i'm not sure if they really made up after s3chap60 though). perhaps anyone can help (those that read beyond chapter 60). if my memory serves me correctly, this is what happened:

Spoiler

after the backhug, minsoo and seol are having that fight where seol calls minsoo out for coveting her things (including her brother). after the fight, Bora and Euntaek passed Seol's bag and beanie to Jung in attempt to make Jung and Seol make up (lol i find Bora and Euntaek are so cute this time). Jung and Seol talked abt the fight, and Jung said that Seol might come a little bit closer to him (where Seol gets flustered listening to that smooth operator guy haha).

Then there's situation at Seol's home where she saw her father gives money/allowance to Joon, and she kinda exploded cause her parents never give her money... she went out and spend the night at Bora's. the next day when she's on the way home she saw Jung. they talked about Seol's fight with her parents and Seol doesnt want to go home yet so Jung drives her to his house. and the situation between them kinda improve after that. 

15 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Younggon purposely called Jung there and his plan was to provoke Jung, rile him up, and get him to confess to having sent him the text that sent him stalking Seoll (that little boy needs to sit down with that mess cause his crazy richard simmons knows he was coming for Seol the moment she showed him some kindness and left him the drink). He wanted to record Jung saying that Jung doesn't really care about Seol and is just using her etc etc (that's what the recorder pen was for) and then go play it back to Seol to hurt her, have her break up with Jung, and then proceed to run into his (Younggon's) arms. The boy is delusional as richard simmons and truly unhinged. He is in desperate need of psychological help

Hear hear! If YG really wants to win, he needs to spend a little bit more time inside his opponent's head instead of rushing headlong into brash actions like this. If he had taken the time to think about it at all, he would realize that Jung is no hotheaded Eun Taek, to go visibly nuts as soon as Seol's name is mentioned with an implied threat. Whether or not there are hotheaded emotions going on behind the facade [and I firmly believe there are] Jung is not one to forget how the game is played, especially not in front of his opponent. 

‘Cheese In The Trap’ Yoo Jung Tries Kissing Hong Seol

Cheese in the trap

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/112974/20160127/cheese-in-the-trap-yoo-jung-and-hong-seol-kiss-on-the-bench.htm

‘Cheese In The Trap’ Yoo Jung And Hong Seol Kiss On The Bench

Cheese in the Trap

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/112974/20160127/cheese-in-the-trap-yoo-jung-and-hong-seol-kiss-on-the-bench.htm

GREAT SCENES...

‘Cheese In The Trap’ Actors Celebrate Filming The Last Episode

Seo Kang Joon, Kim Go Eun and Park Hae Jin

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/112970/20160127/cheese-in-the-trap-actors-celebrate-filming-the-last-episode.htm

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TEAM...THEY DID A GREAT JOB!!!

12 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Hear hear! If YG really wants to win, he needs to spend a little bit more time inside his opponent's head instead of rushing headlong into brash actions like this. If he had taken the time to think about it at all, he would realize that Jung is no hotheaded Eun Taek, to go visibly nuts as soon as Seol's name is mentioned with an implied threat. Whether or not there are hotheaded emotions going on behind the facade [and I firmly believe there are] Jung is not one to forget how the game is played, especially not in front of his opponent. 

That's why I think even when he's done so many dodgy things in his past, Jung is still the best person to deal with the crazies.

It's like Bad Guys all over again! :P:D

Does OCN know that TvN is taking over one of their franchises?

;)

16 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

anneyooong chagiyas.... just finished marathon this drama for 10 hours straight WOW the high rating is reasonable!

I know I'm late and a bit too ahjumma-ish for this drama but the leading male Yoo Jung's personality is such a mistery as well as intriqing to observe. As a man who grown up well prepared as a Chaebol heir he basically have everything. But the fact that he's a low key yet knows the quality of a person based on their personality makes him way way mature than his age (26 years old). Many haters and jealosy bombarding him now and then due to his perfect physique, high inteligent and good upbringing as well as his ability to control situation the way he wants too.. Not a 100 procent kind man but he is not a bad guy either.. And when he met Seol.. BAM!!! his world turning upside down... in the world where he's so freakin' fed up with.. too much things that he doesn't like has happened and saw many gross things people can do.. he found a purity and true genuine personality in Seol's. Her diligent life, her willingness to suffer for others and her endless sincerity has captured his soul and take his breath away.. his love for her is the only thing he can't control.. 

I pity him for what happened with In Ho... but the missunderstanding needs to be mend soon...  and for the love birds, they are as in love as they can...but of course, days aren't always sunny and warm.. there will be storm and hard wind for YJ and Seol.. but they NEED those all.. in order to strengthen their love.. Seol is YJ's Midnight Sun, when he thinks he can never see the sunrise in his life, Seol is rising in his darkness and enlighten his life.. 

PS whoever said Kim Go Eun isn't pretty enuff... chongsim chariyooooo.... she is prefect to play Seol and her acting is awesome.. the kiss scene is so damn natural to the point that it looks as real as the first kiss can be..

and...........In Ho needs to go to anger management... too much harshness it's a bit self destructing tho......

Annyeonghaseyo Unnie @SeGafanlady,

I like your opinion about Yoo Jung, about Hong Seol and especially concerning the relationship Yoo Jung and Hong Seol......

The sentence you wrote a very sweet ....... I really love .........

...........  "but of course, days aren't always sunny and warm.. there will be storm and hard wind for YJ and Seol.. but they NEED those all.. in order to strengthen their love.. Seol is YJ's Midnight Sun, when he thinks he can never see the sunrise in his life, Seol is rising in his darkness and enlighten his life".....................

Considering on upcoming episode, they break up (get a lot of interference from outsiders), the sentence above is very enlightening us to remain confident that their love is still there for each other.
Hope they can reconcile, trust each other more and more mature in dealing with the problems created by outsiders.

FIGHTING YJ and HS  !!!!

PS: No doubt that KGE is perfect as HS, and her acting is absolutely awesome. She is really an actress which can change according to her character in the drama/movie. She has a unique beauty of Asians in which we are very rarely find it in the Korean Entertainment Industry today.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Cheese in the Trap" Episode 8

photo679263.jpg

Min-soo (played by Yon Ji-won) used to be an apparently irrelevant background character in Seol's class, but she became more noteworthy last episode by taking the somewhat creepy step of trying to perfectly mimic Seol's personal appearance. This episode expands greatly on Min-soo's motivation. She's lonely, she wants friends, doesn't know how to get them, but Seol seems to be nice and she also has positive personality traits. Who does this remind you of?

Finally the review...read more here http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-cheese-in-the-trap-episode-8-90834.html

I just finished watching today's episode with subs.
I'll catch up on the thread tomorrow, and sleep on my reflections about it.

Irksome copycat in ‘Cheese in the Trap’

The tvN drama “Cheese in the Trap” unveiled a new antagonist in the 6th episode aired on Monday.

The character Son Min-soo used to be a student with a geeky image, always wearing a pair of round glasses along with tacky clothes. Min-soo shyily says hello to Hong Sul every time she has a chance as she considers Sul as a role model.

When the new semester kicks off, Son Min-soo enters the classroom with a completely different look. Surprisingly, her appearance seems to perfectly copy Sul from head to toe. Her straight black hair was dyed orange and permed into frizzy curls. Moreover, her fashion was identical to Sul’s usual outfits.

At first, Min-soo simply wants to copy everything about Sul so that she can be more intimate with her. However, she soon irks the viewers by stealing Sul’s possessions and pretending that it is hers.

In the latest episode, Min-soo collaborates with another antagonist Oh Young-gon to disturb Sul. She even yells at her, saying, “Aren’t you the one copying my looks? I think you have some serious problems.”

Son Min-soo’s troublesome behavior is expected to get even worse later on, causing the drama’s fan to flip out any time soon.

source

Spoiler

The best line during this breakup is ..

YJ is flustered when he accepts he sent the messages to YG and HS gets angry and walks away..

So YJ's little monologue..

"I tell her the truth she doesn't like it

I lie she gets angry..

So form now on I will do things my way"

:P .. max rofl..

Its like.. "Am i looking fat- Yes/No?" .. lol

@enigmatic_zephy Yoo Jung had me cracking up so bad when I read that in the webtoon :lol::lol: The way his mind works, it's like dude just because you tell the truth doesn't mean the other party won't be mad at you LOL. Then "I'll do whatever I want" I like: LITTLE BOY YOU  BEEN DOING THAT! THAT'S WHAT GOT YOU IN THIS SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE LMFAO. He is really truly a child sometimes.....

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/112953/20160126/park-hae-jin-does-not-see-yoo-jung-as-a-sociopath.htm

When the manga "Cheese In The Trap" was first published in 2010, readers voiced their concerns about the character Yoo Jung, now played in the drama version by Park Hae Jin.

Initially Yoo Jung came across as a handsome, popular student. He seemed perfect. But there was a mysterious side to him that was soon revealed to be very flawed. While he was often kind and supportive, he could also be cold and dismissive. He was kind to his girlfriend Hong Seol, played by Kim Go Eun, but proved to be vicious when provoked.

22 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@enigmatic_zephy Yoo Jung had me cracking up so bad when I read that in the webtoon :lol::lol: The way his mind works, it's like dude just because you tell the truth doesn't mean the other party won't be mad at you LOL. Then "I'll do whatever I want" I like: LITTLE BOY YOU  BEEN DOING THAT! THAT'S WHAT GOT YOU IN THIS SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE LMFAO. He is really truly a child sometimes.....

Ikr..so childish. I don't recall he properly apologizes and fully realize what he did wrong and why did Seol was mad (or did he but I havent read the whole S3). :crazy:

Spoiler

some might have not read (or wanted to read) the webtoon.. So I'll just put it here. 

He kept harping why Seol can't understand him. He already told her honesty, but she still got mad.. He didn't understand and didn't apologize, though he didn't do it directly but he orchestrated the whole thing and he did it when he didn't like her. I like Jung and Jung x Seol, but he really irks me during this issue..I wanna hit his head with bricks so bad lol.

Errgghh if Seol wasn't so distressed with her parents issue, she might not reconcile with him that fast U_U 

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

A great post dear and I'm completely sympathetic. But let me offer an explanation. It's just my opinion, by the way, for whatever it's worth.

In short, it's because he is the male lead and he's in a relationship with the female lead that he's not "allowed to" have these sorts of issues.  I think we've been programmed to watch rom coms in a certain way. People complain all the time that rom coms are, you know, very formulaic... well, they are. They follow certain trajectories that usually begin with some obligatory bickering, followed by cute encounters that show off tension that leads to confession and then consummation. Sometimes there's a bit of harmless misunderstanding thrown in to shake things up but it's all very good natured.

This romance overturns a lot of that. Cheese in the Trap is a freak show of sorts. It's overrun by a whole lot of not very nice people that try to buck the system. Two kiddies start off not liking each other much but boy falls for girl when he discovers that she's a good kid after all. That she's the real deal. So he asks her to have meals with him until she discovers actually he's not that bad. They fall in like... it's all very awkward but they decide to try dating. However, his past catches up to him because all the dodgy stuff he did before they became a couple is coming to bite him on the rear end. Some it he may not technically be guilty of, some of it, we haven't got the full story of it yet, and some of it he did for her.

He may be misunderstood to a large part and I think we're okay with that but it's the gray areas that worry people because Prince Charming isn't supposed to be The Dark Knight or Darth Vader's apprentice. But I don't really think he's Darth Vader's apprentice either. Like you say the scheming he does usually has a reason behind it.

This whole anti-hero thing is probably what's messing around with people's heads. He has too many dark spots, according this school of thought, to be paired off with the nice girl-next-door female lead. I suspect that if he had been the 2LM, it would be a different story. 

Just my 2 cents.

Just wanna say I love your Star Wars reference :wub:

Indeed...as a male lead, it's interesting Jung isn't portrayed as the usual hero (as in flawless, without dark side).. he's all grey.. 

This drama really needs to make an (some) episode(s) on his backstory, issues and how he resolves it..

4 hours ago, choadila said:

Hi , I've got a VERY IMPORTANT question to ask all of you and i hope one of you can respond to my question:D (This is the second forum I've joined since Master's Sun 2010, CITT made me to join this forum once again:lol:)

Why Yoo Jung said to the stalker he and Seol is alike? Maybe that is why he fall in love with Seol because they got some similarities BUT I cannot find any SIMILARITIES between them, IN FACT both of them are two totally opposites person, you know kind of perfect and complement for each other. So can someone explain this issue to me.

Looking forward for replies:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Thank you:blush:

Both are hardworking, determined to do well, want to be loved and feel neglected by their own family. HS witnessed how her brother got spoiled by her father and even her mother and YJ had to experience the same with the Baek siblings. Both don't tell what is on their mind. Both are used by others (look at what happened with the preparations for the party. Noone wanted to hang the posters on the street, only YJ/HS did it alone; or for example the basket ball game)

Been worrying about jungXseol..firstly bcos PHJ wrapped up earlier than KGE n SKJ..secondly bcos of what had been said by the pervert..thirdly, when seol's dad said that theyre from diff. world..

I HOPE THOSE EVENTS ARE NOT FORESHADOWING THE FUTURE..huhu

On a side note, I also suspecting In Ha got involved in In Ho's hand incident based on ep. 7...if its true, it is just too cruel..n maybe jung knew about it..*well, I dont read the webtoon, so not sure if this hand incident had been solved*

Ohhgod..I need more spoilers...LOL..

Not sure if anyone posted this already but I'll post away. I lol-ed way too much that I should when Seol's little brother's/ Hong Joon's scene and Min soo's appeared =))))) It sticked with the webtoon but was way too much to handle =)))) hallelujah  to the director and writers!!

https://drive.google.com/a/dlsu.edu.ph/file/d/0B-Gz9SkaStv7Vk8tVW9PVklJSEU/view

https://drive.google.com/a/dlsu.edu.ph/file/d/0B-Gz9SkaStv7T3F2R0dTVjlLVnc/view

57 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I know... i totally fangirled at this moment.. he is so darn cute..

On the MS taking the dog doll scene -

As per drama, Bora worsened it.. MS found it..and in front of the mirror she says that she would return it to HS and have lunch (and she has been trying fror lunch since ep 3 ... and genuinely helped her.. Bo Ra is too overbearing..and HS wasn't exactly ever kind to MS too.. genuinely making her feel happy.. be it lunches..be it helping with studies..that girl saved you multiple times..

And since Bo Ra outrightly blamed MS ( who the hell gives you the right to blame MS and call her thief.. would you sue everyone..whoever follows or copies their celebs style?)..

Hating Bo Ra..and do feel bad for MS..

Poor kid just wanted decent friendship...and frankly HS is wrong too..if someone is trying to hard..and you can see how that person struggles to gel in .. wat the hell are you being so haughty about.

Hated Bo Ra and HS in this case.. they deserve the MS showdown

Archived