Guest ororomunroe

Spoiler

Does that mean we will see YJ bring down MS next week ! OH & there will also be a back hug (in that light coat we saw YJ wearing in the preview)and our couple cuddling and sleeping in the same bed !!!!!

Next week come faster !

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh No! :tears: Is next week going to be the start of separation and heartbreak?!? Well it was bound to happen. I'm keeping the faith. What I love about CITT is how it shows the journey of a relationship. Most dramas spend the whole series on the chase to win the girl with unicorns and rainbows. Don't get me wrong. This is why I love k-dramas. It is sort of refreshing to watch a drama about how the guy got the girl but explores "now what". Anyway thanks again recappers, check in with you guys later, and leave you with some sage advice from Bob Marley....

Spoiler

bobmarley1.jpg

cr: yesnack

4 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Is it me or things are moving mighty quickly? If next week is the uphill struggle over YG's actions and YJ's part in what happened , I hope they resolve it by Ep 10. Are there any more arcs in the webtoon? I thought Min Soo's storyline was seperate from YG and the resolution over the lion and her behaviour will be soon? And with YG - gosh - the amount of bad words that came into my brain when he appears on screen - BRAVO to the actor. 

There is more. Things with Minsoo shouldn't end just yet. Girl digs a real big grave for herself and oh lord how she falls. More of Younggon and his dumb girlfriend, stalking of Seol, and everyone in their class continuing to be the biggest dumbasses and the weakest links. Also we got to get to the bottom of the phone messages from "Yoo Jung" and then Inha comes into play, the dude with glasses, San Chul again, Jung&Seol resolving or not this issue (omo one of my favorite cute moments of theirs better be in the drama or I will rebel, LOL not like it'll do much), Inho and his piano, that boss he keeps running from, Jung and his internship, Jung and his daddy, Seol and her daddy/family, what really happened with Inho's hand, why Jung also has some grievances with the two, Inha....yeah there is still a lot the drama could/should cover.

LMFAO see my Jung this why people say the past never stays buried and that people should learn from it. I am betting you wish you had thought better, weren't so quick to judge and do things without really thinking of the other parties level of cray or not, and all around made better decisions for yourself. At the same time we ain't seeing the full story but...it's so hard to build trust with you. All your fears of really being the strange one, really being the bad guy, being what your father and others have said from a young age and having to live a lonely not fully realized life may come true because of YOUR OWN DAMN DOING!!! THE PAST, THE PAST THAT WILL NOT DIE lol. Then your little richard simmons can't help yourself. You see some richard simmons then your mind goes into like pilot mode and already you laying plans and ish LOL. You know I'm your biggest fan, supporter, number one fangirl, your ride or die chick, but little boy....*prays to baby!Jaysus!*

The problem is Jung is so human in all his complexities. It would be so easy to write him off as some villain or bad guy but then he makes me look deeper at his actions, at the actions of those that surround him. I think of my own self, my own beliefs and moral standing. Then I think of social norms and rules. Expectations we make of ourselves and others. Excuses we make for ourselves and others. The expectations I put on him as a character (are they really fair or is he damned if he does and damned if he does not?) I LOVE HIS CHARACTER!! He's not easy at all. He's very challenging and makes me think. I told ya'll he's a psychologist wet dream come true, and he truly is. All these crazy richard simmons characters are.

I seriously want to sit all of them down, talk, take a bunch of notes, do some observations, conduct interviews, give test, and just try to understand (not sympathize or excuse behavior but just go into dissect their minds and see how it all runs/works) these people and how they tick. I love the ones that are difficult to love. Ya'll can keep the Bora's, Euntaek's and Inho's. Give me Jung, Inha, Minsoo, and Younggone (this dude needs so much help). We all agree to protect the Seol's (how has this girl not been murdered yet *well they did come close last ep* LOL. She's an ID Investigation victim just waiting to happen. She could be on Who the f%&*@ did I marry Date, Disappeared, Stalker, so many shows) who are just too precious and pure for this and her world.

Okay I'm only half serious with some of this (I'm legit when I say I am Jung's ride or die chick) and I just love Cheese in the Trap so much. It's one of my 3 drama cracks right now (6 Flying Dragons and Signal being the other two).

Please forgive me chingus.. since I didn't manage to watch tonight episode properly... I need to post this out!! I couldn't watch this scene!!

Spoiler

Roughly....

HS: It's my 1st kiss.. he really forgot about it..

YJ: What are you thinking?

HS: Nothing... go home safely

YJ kiss!!!

YJ: I didn't forget~

How come he can reads her mind every time????? :blush:

I just watch ep 7 with subs and have so many things to say but came here and saw the kiss scene and I am instantly melted by sunbae

i like the background music very much and the way he kiss her, it's like he is drinking all of her up. Sent tremors in my heart. Woohoo.

kdrama tend to twist for darker once they give some sweet moments like a kiss so oh no please dun torture us too much in ep 9!!

now that I watched ep 7, I understand why Seol was afraid of Jung when he beat up the thief becos he seems very vicious. But look girl, the thief just tried to strangle you and kick you down the stairs. You got to understand the rage of Jung upon witnessing all these. U are so precious to him!

and all these school classmates trouble just seems so reflective of real life where there could be really irritating people we have to live with everyday. We can't get away from them but just have to learn to deal with them.

yes I think too that Jung is more in love with Seol then the other way round. Seol, please this guy is one in a million. He is a diamond but you are treating him like crystal.

19 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If i remembre correctly Seol will learn that the text messages sent to YG (which incited him to stalk Seol) were sent from YJ's old phone. She will ask for time to think about their relationship (as in "give me time to think and don't contact me"). During that time YJ will work to bring down Minsoo and then they will reconcile when Seol will run away from home (because dad & mom favor Joon)

Ohh god, it's so nice to hear that. thank you chingu!!

19 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

@minossi, not real breakup coz Jung won't agree to it, only cooling off period for Seol to arrange her thoughts abt Jung, if she wants to continue or not after knowing who he really is n why Jung did all that. Though Jung avoids her he still cares n so does Seol unconciously. These 2 are inseparable.:wub:

arghhh can't wait to see episode 8 with subs tomorrow. And here we are again, have to wait another week to get more episode :(

Actually with regards to into n Jung's relationship, I don't like that Seol keep asking them to reconcile.

i mean only the two of them know what happened between them and if they don't want to reconcile, how is she a fairly new comer to their lives to say they should get together.  I know she is nice and wants world peace but life doesn't work that way. Am sorry, I am so totally in team Jung B)

True angst starts next week!  Can't wait.  I don't believe Jung intended for YG to go crazy and stalk Sol.  I'm sure there's something more that's missing and hasn't been revealed yet.  The break up is necessary because Sol doesn't trust Jung completely and Jung is always on the edge thinking that Sol will leave him.

Guest 999hearts

This drama is definitely my guilty pleasure! Usually makjang dramas give you one or two crazies (crazy mother-in-law, mean step-siblings) but this drama has really tested my patience by giving me more and more crazies! As soon as the pervert is gone, we see YG's comeback, Seol_copy.jpeg and more of her shenanigans, including the return of Seol's crazy classmates asdfgdjhafeuoauondvb DRAMAGODS STOP TORTURING ME :(:tears:

9 minutes ago, honeywell said:

True angst starts next week!  Can't wait.  I don't believe Jung intended for YG to go crazy and stalk Sol.  I'm sure there's something more that's missing and hasn't been revealed yet.  The break up is necessary because Sol doesn't trust Jung completely and Jung is always on the edge thinking that Sol will leave him.

INDEED! he worries all the time.. he has only her occupying his mind and his life.. but the relationship itself wasn't based on fall in love with each other or love at the first sight kinda relationship.. for him it grows organicly and he can't stop it.. for her it's more like I like him a lot but I don't trust him 100 percent yet.. she was suspicious on him from the get go and only a VERY BIG event will make her change the POV towards him.. 

I can't imagine his feeling hurt wow I mean Yoo Jung is absolutely fragile in the inside...

Love is about accepting the bad and the good side.. as well as bringing the good things and the best things in each other...

7 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Imma drop this here then go to sleep. Again I was on tumblr and read a lot of interesting insight and such and the majority of what I read has me pondering this: What's the difference between Jung beating up the pervert who tried to kill Seol and Inho beating up creeper Younggon? Inho was going in on Younggon and stopped because Seol's screaming him to stop. 

"It's okay because he did it for me." Does this not apply to both situations. I'm generally curios as to why two similar behaviors are so differently received. 

I was surprised that I didn't think this, such a good point. Maybe because Jung is his boyfriend so it was more shocking too see him beating up that stalker? And let's accept it that Inho's beating was nothing compared to Jung's. 

UHHH again the wait for subs :( I regret starting this drama so early

My insight must be a little tinted since I have read the webtoon up the current available episode of season 3.  But I believe that Beak In Ha is the true reason behind her brother smashed hand.  And seol as as much dark side as YJ , she just  allow her guilt to consume her much more than YJ does,  I truly believe that what YJ really wants was just someone who liked him and was sincere with him without  conditions. That why I feel he likes In Ho because Inho was always straight with him, that why I believe he feels even more  betrayed that Inho did not believe him when he said it he was not responsible for his smash hand.  As for m ship well it's  going strong YJ and Seol and made for each other.  

23 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Okay I still have not watched yesterday's episode but I did watch that kiss and I have to say: kuddos to Seol/KGE for still moving her lips even though it is her first kiss!!!!!

:P

Girl, this is TVN ...them lips have to move.lol.

See you all in kiss heaven. When I watch the subs, I will come back to speak my mind. Heh!,

Archived