woww 5M ....

Girls' Generation 'Party' at Banyan Tree

cr owner

CJTzDfmUAAAIzT3.jpg
CJTzDeDUEAAOnj9.jpg
CJTxokXVAAAMUxd.jpg

CJTxor8UYAE1Zx3.jpg

• Like 3

Ok, guys. Since SNSD already come back with their song. Lets hope, CN Blue also will do their come back soon. Since YH already hinted that they will come back with their song. XD

But i guess their comeback will be around year end or something like that since they all busy with their own schedule. YH with its solo tour, JH possible with his solo coming out, and etc.... 

• Like 1

lol Weekly Idol writers must be gogumas supporters too :phew: 

why??

I think because of this

"Hearing this, MBC Everyone's CP of 'Weekly Idol' told OSEN on July 8, "We welcome Girls' Generation's appearance whenever.  Let's make a legend with them as a whole group.""

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/girls-generation-asks-for-a-love-call-from-weekly-idol-response-from-the-show

• Like 1

Since SNSD comeback, haven't seen much update from Yong, seems he stays away from limelight to give it to his Buin and Sisters-in law. Or he is busy scrolling all the released videos of SNSD:D that is why it reached to 5M that fast. kekekekeke. Just kidding. SNSD is really not a joke in K-pop. They really stands out. I'm just imagining how Yong's eyes popping in and out watching the sexy moves :w00t:.

• Like 6

Since SNSD comeback, haven't seen much update from Yong, seems he stays away from limelight to give it to his Buin and Sisters-in law. Or he is busy scrolling all the released videos of SNSD:D that is why it reached to 5M that fast. kekekekeke. Just kidding. SNSD is really not a joke in K-pop. They really stands out. I'm just imagining how Yong's eyes popping in and out watching the sexy moves :w00t:.

Maybe, he already pop his eyes. Keke.... or maybe having a heart attack on the sexy moves. XD

• Like 3

Maybe, he already pop his eyes. Keke.... or maybe having a heart attack on the sexy moves. XD

I imagine something to, he just sulk in his room all night, cz hell, his buin is really gorgeous...

Or he has prepared for THEIR OWN party in their own PLACE,, kkk

Mian, being delulu..

• Like 5

Yeah and compared to before, SeoHyun knows now how to tease on camera, she is really gorgeous, my goguma heart can't stop wishing that she is teasing Yong :) . Before she seems to be shy and holding back :) our OTP have really matured.

• Like 1

Yeah and compared to before, SeoHyun knows now how to tease on camera, she is really gorgeous, my goguma heart can't stop wishing that she is teasing Yong :) . Before she seems to be shy and holding back :) our OTP have really matured.

Maybe one of her ways to make her BF aka YH angry or jealous since she got hurt in RM and didnt get fully attention from him due to his schedule or something else. keke

Guest luvys

Did u guys notice.. Lately, URI Yong & Hyun always wear black and white  garments .. I dont think its coincidence.. mayb couple mission :w00t: (delulu mind) or URI YS style .. Today, hyun wear  black and white striped dress :wub:.. 

lol Weekly Idol writers must be gogumas supporters too :phew: 

why??

Edited by luvys

Guest banmal

Hey guys do you aware that banmal video in account that yong upload is disappeared?

last time i checked like 3 or 4 month ago the video is still there