[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest MirandaL

Aigoo~ saw running man ... Seohyun only small air time :( 

Yes, she was such a cutie pie though :wub:, too bad she got hurt I was like "where is our girl, what happened to her" 

On what I see SeoHyun is not fit for physical games, though she enjoys the game she could not compete with her unnies, the games are suited for Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri Soo Young and Sunny, watching Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyon makes me cringe and laugh at the same time. Though Seohyun might not appear to be physically strong but you can clearly see how her mind works to outwit the strong ones. as what YongHwa is always blabbering his buin is really a genius ;). It was nice that Taeyon and Seohyun is with KJK since among the SNSD Taeyon and Seohyun seems to be the weakest:D . It is really a fun game, makes me feel nostalgic,love playing those games way back then :) 

• Like 2

On what I see SeoHyun is not fit for physical games, though she enjoys the game she could not compete with her unnies, the games are suited for Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri Soo Young and Sunny, watching Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyon makes me cringe and laugh at the same time. Though Seohyun might not appear to be physically strong but you can clearly see how her mind works to outwit the strong ones. as what YongHwa is always blabbering his buin is really a genius ;). It was nice that Taeyon and Seohyun is with KJK since among the SNSD Taeyon and Seohyun seems to be the weakest:D . It is really a fun game, makes me feel nostalgic,love playing those games way back then :) 

Aniyooo Unnie, if you watch the past Variety show that SNSD in, seohyun is much more stronger than sooyoung and hyeoyon. :)

Even in runningman before, she was a winner along with Yoo Jae Suk.

Edited by kerokero2
  • Like 2

Guest Simply_geri

Ive seen seohyun in running man and she is competitive, even in the beginning of this episode u can see that she was good, but she does suddenly disappeares at the tetris game :(  You can even see in the editing that she isnt there :( wonder what happened along the shoot :( 

Ive seen seohyun in running man and she is competitive, even in the beginning of this episode u can see that she was good, but she does suddenly disappeares at the tetris game :(  You can even see in the editing that she isnt there :( wonder what happened along the shoot :( 

She got involved in an accident while filming the Tetris segment

Aniyooo Unnie, if you watch the past Variety show that SNSD in, seohyun is much more stronger than sooyoung and hyeoyon. :)

Even in runningman before, she was a winner along with Yoo Jae Suk.

I don't know but that's what I see in her, I can see she's competitive and she has the stamina but the physical strength, as needed pushing and wrestling  I can't see it in her, maybe because I see her to be just being too feminine. Even the weakest can still come out the winner, if you play smartly. And Seo Hyun does that all the time, that is her strength;)  .See what she does in a wrestling match with Victoria during WGM it is not because she is stronger than Victoria but her mind works fast to make a strategy to win over her opponent.

• Like 3

Btw... sorry for the off topic question??? when is SNSD new album will be out or something related to it??? just curious. <-- middle of this month

Well... about seohyun topic on RM, her safety is the most matter. Nothing serious is better than serious injury, right?? <-- you're absolutely correct B)

• Like 1

Re-watching YongSeo WGM and seeing Yong's picture now, sometimes makes me feel sad and happy at the same time. It is like having a feeling of a mom who sees her little boy grow up.:D His body built is too manly now compared to WGM days:tears: Soon enough he will enter the military that thought makes me a bit sad. I'll surely miss watching Yongie :tears: 

• Like 5

u guys shld have seen this before, quite a while ago, Juz some throwback moments to satisfy my yongseo feels..  I can just keep repeating this.. So cute YH asking what is Yongseo bar out of the blue..  I miss him dropping hints here and there.. I miss our couple so much! 

Edited by Capricorn_girl
  • Like 3

It's finally here!!! The Girls' Party MV is finally out!!!!

Seo Hyun is soooooo beautiful, all of them are sooo gorgeous!!! :D

Btw compared to the Eonnideul, Seo Hyun's and Yoona's bikinis aren't that sexy, I mean look at Yuri's :P Perhaps it's because Yong Hwa and Seung Gi will scold them if they show too much skin :P I'm so happy, for me it's only GG who could pull off that classy sexy without doing those sexy slutty dance kekekek! The Queens are back! GO GG GO! It's Party Time!

Edited by bluepulpy
  • Like 6