[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest AQiqin13

u guys shld have seen this before, quite a while ago, Juz some throwback moments to satisfy my yongseo feels..  I can just keep repeating this.. So cute YH asking what is Yongseo bar out of the blue..  I miss him dropping hints here and there.. I miss our couple so much! 

wow! I never see this. is Yong really doesn't know what YongSeo Bar mean? HAHA. I can see JungShin is panic. LOLOLOL!

I had a dream last night where Seohyun was casted in the new season of WGM with a different guy T_T and I wanted to cry because it felt so real!!!! And to add onto that!!! They had Yonghwa as a guest and asked him what he thought of his ex-wife's new marriage!!!! Aigoo my brain needs to stop all the unexpected hits haha

The same thing happened with Sungjoy - Btob's Sungjae and Red Velvet's Joy, who are the new couple in WGM and are so fricking cute!!!! Uggghhhhh!!!! They're the first couple to make my heart go dugeun dugeun since Yongseo. It seems that lots of Goguma chingus also watch them. I feel like they're this season's Yongseo but in their own distinctive way so that everything they do is their own. IDK if I'm even making sense haha. My point is...watch and you won't be disappointed!!!!

And congratulations to our girls to achieving an all-kill in such a short time!!!! haha I swear I went to sleep and woke up this morning with all Soshi news!!! *happy happy* :lol:

• Like 3

Girls’ Generation Scores All-Kill on Charts With New Track “Party”

Girls’ Generation Scores All-Kill on Charts With New Track “Party”

Girls’ Generation‘s fun new summer track “Party rose to the top spot on six Korean music charts only an hour after it was released!

The song was released at 10 p.m. KST on July 7. By 11 p.m., “Party” had risen to first place on Melon, Mnet, Bugs, Olleh Music, Genie, and Naver Music. It’s now also taken the top spot on Soribada and Monkey3, meaning that Girls’ Generation has achieved an all-kill!

In addition to the title track, Girls’ Generation’s newly released single album “Party” also includes the R&B song “Check.” The group performed both songs for fans as part of a Naver Starcast special entitled “Girls’ Generation Party @Banyan Tree” on the evening of July 7.

Girls’ Generation will be staging their comeback on July 10′s “Music Bank,” followed by “Music Core” on July 11 and “Inkigayo” on July 12.

• Like 2

Guest Simply_geri

Oooohhh that SNSD party song is a good chill music, i can play this while driving :P 

QUESTION: what is yongseo bar? Sorry im new to everything yongseo lol ^^ thanks :D

Indeed !! Soshi ~~~~ "Party" MV hits 5,000,000 YouTube views in 30 hours

CJa4fsbUcAEpc8X.png

Busy Shidae next week :phew:

The Show on 14th , Show Champion on 15th , 16th MCD , 17th Mubank , 18th Mucore , 19th Inkigayo . Also ..

Hyoyeon, YoonA, Sooyoung and Seohyun will be on Super Junior's Kiss the Radio on July 13th, 10pm KST . Hwaiting ~~~!!

Cutipie :wub::wub: Saranghae hateu pyong pyong ~~~~~ ^_^ ^__________^ 

CJZtQSpUMAAGWO2.jpgCJZtUT8VEAAjepr.jpgCJZtWlzUEAAZCSy.jpg

150707sh4.jpg

cr to @ggu3net 

• Like 6