[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

To Baby Hyun , To a participant in Next Running Man you should be ask and learn how to fight and survive. I think you already have any friends that have experiences .  Like Yonghwa....??? He is the best and Cool on the field. He is true Fighter.

Edited by fifiyon
  • Like 5

To Baby Hyun , To a participant in Next Running Man you should be ask and learn how to fight and survive. I think you already have any friends that have experiences .  Like Yonghwa....??? He is the best and Cool on the field. He is true Fighter.

yes, you're right.. hope yongseo will be play in running man together

• Like 4

The girls I guess are very excited to play, with their busy schedule it's a rare opportunity to play like that.

Just being delusional again, I think that's the reason why a couple of weeks ago he randomly posted a challenge against KJK in RM, he knows his buin is playing and he wanted to be there and I guess this what he feared, his buin will get hurt:D

That is what I like when he plays, no matter  how petty or how challenging a game is he always played his best and he uses his brain too, you can see in him the strong will to win. That's when I became his fan:P 

• Like 7

dear @auraazzahra please don't quote image, againts soompi rules... u can read soompi rules at above in the shippers paradise forum...

Kindly edit ur post :) and welcome to YongSeo thread 

Ne, i understand  :) sorry for my mistake and thx for remind me :) Gamsahabnida sunbaenim :)

Annyeong everyone^_^

I am newbie here.. i have a question, if one of you know, please answer it. Is it true our banmal song be removed again by the mbc? And why??

I always support yongseo forever and hope they become a real couple:)

Sometime its not MBC who remove it . Probably it has a problem with Youtube policy kinda problem . We hope , Banmal song will live again . 

• Like 1

Can anyone see this?  I can't see this :(

You cant see because the person private her acc . Its a bracelets . Dont know from sponsor or theirs .  it's different but I thinks its both leather . but who knows some couple items are not really the same .

• Like 3