[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest yongseoistruelove

can'help to comment on this :)

Seohyun "Why me?" to Taeyeon's jealousy towards her WGM schedule

Five years had past and Taeyeon could not move on with that jealousy why? @glamsrock was right SeoHyun had met her one true love:lol:, before us Taeyeon had witnessed on and off  cam what  exactly is happening to YongSeo. She had witnessed and have known first hand information about YongSeo, ours are just all assumptions. And based on her explanation, what Yong and Hyun have are not just for reel but real,why envy Seohyun if it is just for a show and it has ended five years ago ? The answer is YongSeo have not ended five years ago, but what they have continues to grow even after the show, and Taeyon had witnessed that, first hand and not a pass on information :) .I'm not telling that YongSeo is dating so not to make the hamburgers feel bad, but what I wanted to say is the feelings were there.

Sooyoung: Then what about Jung Hyung-Don?

Taeyeon: Hyung-Don oppa abandoned me and met another woman! He re-married after me.

--- Taeyeon statement is just a confirmation that Yong remains loyal and unattached to anyone. Though they claimed to be divorced, the fact remains as per the horses mouth :) Seohyun still remains as Yonghwa's buin :)

I think the SNSD unnies are helping yongseo couple move their relationship to the next level. From the KBS video, I feel like yong is reaching out to seo. Or, maybe they just keeping it in the down low. We don't know! We can only speculate. hahahhaa... 

I have been obsessed with the triplets from superman. And, I keep thinking... I wish in the years to come.. yongseo couple will be a family tv show like that with their kids, LOL!

Guest Simply_geri

Lol!!! If the day that yongseo will be part of superman returns, i hope i will still be able to watch it by then :P Bahahaha!!!!

well i hope that clip of taeyeon will have eng sub soon ^^

Justsame with all of you here . Me too . still cant get over Taeyeon .

Hahahhaahha Ten thousand gogumas for Taeyeon ! :lol:  :D 

When Taeyeon said " Seohyunie Ugyeol " 

tumblr_nrfbp8H6Rr1u1wixoo1_400.gif 

she make weird face  Hahah

tumblr_nrfalolcwP1u1wixoo1_400.gif

And look at Panny smile . OMG soshi full with Greatest Goguma ! 

tumblr_nrfalolcwP1u1wixoo2_400.gif

Hahahhaha . Yoona and Hyoyeon laugh really "something"

tumblr_nrec5cqFR71u1wixoo1_500.gif . 

5 YEARS , Taeyeon still cant move on . So how could we ? Hahahahaha sokay Taeyeon ah , You got Baekhyun already :D 

• Like 17

Guest Simply_geri

Aigoo~

just finished watching the latest episode of wgm.. Why must i wait for a whole week where i can watch cnblue all together once again for jonghyun wedding :/ aigoo...

anyway i hope itll b a good episode then. :P

This is what I love about this Fandom....

Kindhearted Fandom :wub:

cr owner

#HopeforALS

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/donation-drive-for-seungil-hope-foundation–2/

Seungil Hope Foundation is one of the organizations actively supported by some of the members of Girls’ Generation (SeoHyun, SooYoung, YuRi, and YoonA). It is also our regular/constant beneficiary, at Goguma Chunguk, for our charity projects. So far, we have donated a total of 2,628,628 KRW.

As a part of our support project for Girls’ Generation’s upcoming comeback, we have decided to make our fourth donation to SHF.

and

CJtwoVGUwAIA9ZK.jpg

Because People with good heart is ultimate winner!!!

• Like 9

Well, tiffany is our goguma president while taeyeon is our vice president (a jealous vice president) keke. Well.... after so long around 4 to 5 years since they have ended their WGM marriage but still envy Seohyun and her partner Yonghwa. 

Maybe she is kinda hinted us that they are together???? Kekekeke....

Imagine>>> people. XD

• Like 8

여신님들이 귀환하셨습니다!! 상큼한 썸머송으로 돌아온 소녀시대와 #PARTY 하실 분은 지금 바로 더쇼로 채널 고정! #소녀시대 #더쇼

Embedded image permalink

소녀시대의 #더쇼초이스 수상을 축하드립니다!! 소녀시대 여신들의 컴백과 동시에 수상까지~ (사진은 써니와 함께 하고 있지 않지만 수상의 행복은 함께 하고 있겠죠?ㅎㅎ) #더쇼 #소녀시대

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

See u next Sone

SMTOWN GLOBAL

• Like 2

Preview for Girls' Generation's new reality program 'Channel Girls' Generation' revealed http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/preview-for-girls-generations-new-reality-program-channel-girls-generation-revealed 

Embedded image permalink

soompi @soompi 

#GirlsGeneration's "#Party" Chosen as “Best Song of the Week” by Vanity Fair http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/14/girls-generation-chosen-as-best-song-of-the-week-by-vanity-fair/ 

Embedded image permalink

Koreaboo @Koreaboo 

Girls' Generation celebrates their 1st music show win on SBS MTV's "The Show" -- http://aegyo.me/5H6K  #PARTY1stwin

Embedded image permalink

• Like 5

Can someone make a video of Taeyeon Tiffany and other sister in laws (SIL) every time they tease Seohyun about Yong and WGM. Cause there were a lot of times on Sukira Radio, Sunny FM, Yoona screamed at a fan meeting and etc... SILs are our presidents and they are hilarious!! They keep our thread moving... Gotta love Girls Generation ;) ;) <3 <3

• Like 5