[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest crispinbasilio

Hello guys! I am a new yongseo fan from the philippines. i don't why i ended up being a yongseo shipper maybe because i read an article that tells about yong being married. i got addicted with their wgm videos. i love how they interact with each other, it was very natural. i know it was scripted but the way they looked to each other was really something. i also admire yong for being so gentleman and caring to seo hyun. i was totally addicted to this couple. i hope i will see them again together. i also think yongseo fans are really amazing because they keep on sailing for 5 years even there is no other program that yong and hyun get together. i also hope yong and hyun just wait for the right time for they love for each other.  :)

just sharing my opinion and love  for goguma couple. :)

Edited by crispinbasilio

Guest Simply_geri

Hello guys! I am a new yongseo fan from the philippines. i don't why i ended up being a yongseo shipper maybe because i read an article that tells about yong being married. i got addicted with their wgm videos. i love how they interact with each other, it was very natural. i know it was scripted but the way they looked to each other was really something. i also admire yong for being so gentleman and caring to seo hyun. i was totally addicted to this couple. i hope i will see them again together. i also think yongseo fans are really amazing because they keep on sailing for 5 years even there is no other program that yong and hyun get together. i also hope yong and hyun just wait for the right time for they love for each other.  :)

just sharing my opinion and love  for goguma couple. :)

hey there fellow yongseo filipino fan :) i think there's a bunch of us kababayan that adores this two :) i must say that this two just have one of d best chemistry thats y their fans have supported them this long :)  im just a fan for i think 3 months now but i still hope for a new interaction soon with this two :P 

PS: I caved in and is currently rewatching their wgm! Bahahaha!

Thank you for sharing this clip... it's clearly an unintentional bump between them

Yeah a cute moment of 2011 i guess  ^^ 

7a3c8041gw1dkc9gkyw2zg.gif

And should i say that this event happened after yoong finished his drama you know which drama laa..  ihihihi :P  :P 

• Like 1

It definitely looks like a hug because if she's avoiding she should just put both of her hands on the back of Yong

haaha. It was unintentional bump but Seohyun didn't seem to mind :D ... They look naturally close right.. V comfortable w each other. And when yonghwa places his hand behind her back.. So sweet la! 

• Like 4

i wonder why yong move to seohyun side..??

After re-watching the press conference, he looked giddy and happy when the MC asked him  about Seohyun..smile to ear ..

*I guess, i got my answer ....lol

Link for that press conference?

It definitely looks like a hug because if she's avoiding she should just put both of her hands on the back of Yong

haaha. It was unintentional bump but Seohyun didn't seem to mind :D ... They look naturally close right.. V comfortable w each other. And when yonghwa places his hand behind her back.. So sweet la! 

Yes it looks unintentional but I agree, the fact that afterwards Yong hands was behind SeoHyun's back that makes me spazz, as if unconsciously or as if the hands are comfortable and being used to settle on that place.:lol:

the way he holds Seohyun's back seems there is no awkwardness between the two which will testify that their action seems to confirm they are close but the mere fact the Yonghwa never boasted his closeness to Seohyun for me seems fishy.

Anyway I'm a Goguma so yes I'm just being delusional. 

Correct me if I am wrong but haven't seen videos of SeoHyun that he allows any guy to put his hand behind her back. Is there any that maybe I just didn't notice before,aside from the one being scripted.

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 9

O em gee gee gee ~~~ Yo~~ong attending JongYeon's wedding! And Jungshin chingu being wedding photographer in there. Hahaha... not in YongSeo or JongYeon WGM, Jungshin always be a photographer for his brother and sister in law:wub:

• Like 6

Sorry sis!!!!!!

i don't know how to post pic here but just read some post and photos at Twitter 

yonghwa will be there, next week wgm for jonghyun wedding!!  no matter what our couple now, That shooting day he should got some memories about his wgm time.

Btw, any info what is Yong  doing right now? Is he really go to Rome/ Italy? Heum....

I miss updates of Yong too, after the comeback of his buin he seems to lie low a bit^_^. Is he resting or busy searching for SNSD video:D

Can't wait for that WGM epi. Now I have again the reason to watch JongYeon.

• Like 1