Eve's Love (이브의사랑)

Yoon Se-ah (윤세아)

Directed by Lee Gye-joon (이계준)

Screenplay by Ko Eun-kyeong (고은경)

Drama

MBC | Airing dates : 2015/05/18~Upcoming

Mon~Fri 07:50

Synopsis

A woman is rid of everything by a friend who betrays her and struggles to recover what she has lost.

photo590690.jpgNext movie : : Even Mom is Pretty (엄마도 예쁘다)Previous movie : : Evasive Inquiry Agency (얼렁뚱땅 흥신소)

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have edited two of your recent threads, so follow thread naming convention when creating more threads at K-Dramas & Movies in the future - [upcoming | Current Drama YYYY] Drama 드라마. Thanks!

I have edited two of your recent threads, so follow thread naming convention when creating more threads at K-Dramas & Movies in the future - [upcoming | Current Drama YYYY] Drama 드라마. Thanks!

​@ebullient,  Thank you will keep that in mind.. But I think this will be the last one I open

Eve's Love | Cast

@Valsava, I will try this one,hope I will not cry watching it.

@joyblack4,  This drama will air in the evening US time.. It will replace Stormy Woman I don't think this drama will be related to tears more like revenge for the backstabbing friend  

Other than Yoon Se Ah, I'm only familiar with Yoon Jong-hwa from Crazy Love of all things! Guess he won't get the girl either.  I'm hoping that MBCAmerica subs this too like they did Stormy. I will wait and watch it subbed. Now that the other one Apgujeong Midnight Sun is finishing, I have 49 ep left to watch!! 

@valsava, it is because the female lead, I like her,but revenge drama,the thought of it is giving me a goosebumps, i have not yet decided this one,because i am looking for good romance,strong male lead,female does not turn to be stupid.i will do myself a favor just to stay away completely .

@valsava, it is because the female lead, I like her,but revenge drama,the thought of it is giving me a goosebumps, i have not yet decided this one,because i am looking for good romance,strong male lead,female does not turn to be stupid.i will do myself a favor just to stay away completely .

​Strong females in dailies are rare and far between. They almost never exist. I just one where the female is half way intelligent.

Commrades...we meet again and lo and behold soompi decided to like the ipad! Im in it because the lead actress is freaking awesome...she plays either really kick richard simmons bad guys or great good guys absolutelt loved her in the three episode Gu Family Book as momma gumo!

the only guy i seem to recognize is the crazy guy from Smile Mom...not too sure about the other two leads...frankly i dont want the guy from smile mom to get the girl...i cant escape that drama as a verbal wife beater!

Guest AlexMao

@tinatrix236 It's a daily, we have to establish the crazy on the off or we'd be confused it was some KBS family drama. :D

In all seriousness I don't really mind the "crazy" it's just the backstabbing bit that I've had my fill out in these types of shows. If there was some kind of illicit affair going on between Chang Gun Woo & Kang Se Na, now or in the past, the two could have handled it in a more adult manner rather than having Kang Se Na act like some lovelorn teenage girl. 

I don't really have anything on Koo Kang Mo yet other than he comes across as a teenager in a adults body ... from playing with Gundam models to faux-club DJ there isn't enough there to see him as a good alternative. 

Archived