[Drama 2015] Eve's Love 이브의 사랑

valsava

How much more dense will SA get she can't tell Gw has changed he don't want her touching him and he pulls back from him and she thinks it's fine.. Where are the other men that supposed to come into her life Gw stole that book from Sh mom trusted man I hope it's a fake and she letting them do all this to take over and then she comes and snatch everything back   

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much more dense will SA get she can't tell Gw has changed he don't want her touching him and he pulls back from him and she thinks it's fine.. Where are the other men that supposed to come into her life Gw stole that book from Sh mom trusted man I hope it's a fake and she letting them do all this to take over and then she comes and snatch everything back   

like i said gw will get his too...its just now building up when sa learns of his betrayal, but like the other dramas he too will be running back to sa for a second chance....by that time im hoping km will have stepped up.

so we have arrived at the moment gw breaks up with sa. She will walk in on their marriage and then the fun for gw will begin. As in all true kdramas once the idiot first love moves on h walks into hell. This drama is actually turning out good since they already insitated the breakup....im just looking forward the moment gw realizes just how much of a screw up he is.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/25/eves-love-actor-yoon-jong-hwa-diagnosed-with-spinal-cancer-and-receiving-treatment/

MBC just dont has luck, after Iron lady another daily drama where one of lead character leave the show due illness

@dexter8010,  This is sad so will they be replacing him or will they write him out.. I think MBC might need to require actors to take a health test before signing any contract with them..

So we may get a scenario that Gw gets killed before him and SN hookup or during the honeymoon it would serve SN right if she become a widow  

Now just the day before Gw broke up with Sa and today he turn the tables on her mother she should have slap the shyt out of him right in front of those people and she still believing in Gw stupid azz Km dad told him not to tell Kw.. Now his dad got a bodyguard on Kw and won't let him return to Seoul and when he call dumb azz all she could do was cry and look stupid.. I hope the sister isn't dead and how can a woman with memory loss be interrogated like that why dumb dumb not getting her medical report submitting it I hope the oldest daughter do show up and help her mom because Sa is just stupid and can't see shyt before her eyes.. 

Well thanks to her stupidity mom is cart it off to prison and all she knew how to do is live life like a princess well she's going to have to live life hard now..  And SN trying to brag to her Aunt she took revenge for a her mom but SA mom didn't kill anyone SN mom died because she was sick so this little twit has it coming..  And dumb dumb still wearing her engagement ring Well it's time for her to take he blinders off and see whats been right in her face all this time..

Why she talking to the man that just tried to snatch the company from her mom a week before thinking he's going to help her is just plan stupid how can she be so stupid..      

Guest AlexMao

I'll be honest. What the heck did I just watch? The closing scene with Jung Ok coming out of prison saying she's scared/afraid before wetting herself. I'm at a complete loss here. 

I'll be honest. What the heck did I just watch? The closing scene with Jung Ok coming out of prison saying she's scared/afraid before wetting herself. I'm at a complete loss here. 

@alexmao,   I think SA mom is playing the role she's going to continue to play crazy until she can have Sa trained and strong enough to do all her dirty work

Guest AlexMao

Okay, so from my count we had what a good 1-2 minutes of show that didn't stink of stagnation and/or petty revenge today, correct me if I'm wrong. 

1. When Kang Mo brought Song Ah, Jung Ok, & Do Joon home and Kang Mo leaned in to talk with Song Ah

2. When Song Ah was singing to her mother. 

Other than this more of Se Na's pettiness, manipulative nature against well pretty much everyone. This show really should come with a warning label: This is what happens when you sleep with crazy (in a more polite tone). I've lost count how many times we see Se Na basically just giving the world a evil smirk/smile. She must have attended Dr. Evil's course "How to be an effective villain" and failed miserably, but must have score excellent marks in Cruella de Vil's "101 different ways to be a "expletive"" course. 

I don't think they will get another actor to replace the character GW...I think they will have SN kill him off because he will start to have doubt about what he has done and SN has done.

I'm surprised it took up this long to get where we are normally its around episode 50 before the lead loses everything. I also see KM going up against his own father in order to defend SA. KM dad I suspect is behind SN mom death, but that whole arugment just sounds like she was accidentally killed and SN being a poor useless door blamed someone who had a family.

Guest AlexMao

Actually I can see them killing off Gun Wioo, that would make the easiest thing for the writers to do. Given the length of the series they could also just send him to jail for the foreseeable future and he could always get "released" after he recovers and/or feels up to continuing his role on the series. The bad thing is his character isn't really necessary any more. After Se Na's gone "full retard" (to quote Robert Downey Jr,'s character in Tropical Thunder) the only thing really left for his character was to break up with Song Ah. If the actor wasn't sick/injured what else in terms of character development/story would they have left for his character?

@valsava, it is because the female lead, I like her,but revenge drama,the thought of it is giving me a goosebumps, i have not yet decided this one,because i am looking for good romance,strong male lead,female does not turn to be stupid.i will do myself a favor just to stay away completely .

Strong females in dailies are rare and far between. They almost never exist. I just one where the female is half way intelligent.

i strongly disagree saying that "strong females dont exist in dailies"   just because you dont see them doesnt mean they dont EXIST... ( sorry if it sounded harsh)

The main problem with a stron female lead that it is hard for them write romantic thread for them especially in revenge drama. Basically they are dont need male partner for them. So this is what have to accept but i agree with @sarasona the are strong female leads in daly drama exist but they rare like the white raven. Example Ugly Alert and Noble woman. These dramas are not revenge dramas and both of have strong female leads and have nice romantic plot.

Guest AlexMao

Am I imagining things [more than likely I am] or was there the slightest bit of movement in the OTP in today's episode? Specially when Kang Mo was on a "date" with Song Ah's mother, Song Ah appeared to be as he put a bit jealous. 

We should be at the point where the otp will gravitate to each other. I have a feeling they will kill gw off....his apologizing and asking sa not to forgive just screamed,"Dead man walking".

Yes he's a dead man walking and no replacement for him now what will SN d with the baby since GW will be dead throw it away I hope dumb SA don't take it in..

Archived