Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

sia3 said:
Hi @CherKell,
As the devoted and eldest JCW fan we know of in soompi, knowing that you'd have seen all his works, I'm wondering which drama of his that you are most fond of as of date (in terms of character played and story). As most of us are new to him, and you weren't active in Healer as you were in EK, so your thoughts on all his shows is a mystery to us. Would you mind sharing with us here? :)

@ReemKanabta saw the video/interview too...it's alright at least he posted a still shot displaying my "fetish"....that is more than enough  :)) :)) :))

rO6VtKx.jpg

btw, i can't seem to access the DC link that @raito1310 shared.... i keep getting an error, is it just me  :-/

So @CherKell is Dayrock now allow their pictures to be shared??
It feels a bit unreal for me...

Here's I found his pics from MBC Drama Awards 2013
in case we need to delete them later I put them on spoiler

hX7MgxD.jpg
f5PSKOS.jpg
sF2wNTC.jpg
nuL4vEj.jpg
Ro923OF.jpg
9sNUA46.jpg
UIhlwcs.jpg
e1mPfF0.jpg
VqYQJa6.jpg

cr: Dayrock via JCW DC

class="at_ttl"Ji Chang Wook Delivers Healing To L'Officiel Homme Korea

BY Adrienne Stanley | Apr 17, 2015 12:17 PM EDT

Ji Chang Wook for L'Officiel Hommes Korea

(Photo : L'Officiel Hommes Korea )

On April 17, edaily published some of the first photos featuring “Healer” star Ji Chang Wook for the fashion magazine, L’Officiel Hommes Korea. The pictorial showcases his rugged appearance and ability to transition into urban fashion.

One of the most compelling photos from the shoot features the actor knealing on a bed, with an anticipatory expression on his face. While other pictorials have highlighted his boy-next-door appeal, his feature in L'Officiel Hommes captures his potential as one of the latest sex symbols of K-Drama. 

Ji Chang Wook for L'Officiel Hommes Korea (Photo : L'Officiel Hommes Korea )

The magazine article carries the title The Healer of All, referencing the breakout success of the KBS series, “Healer.” The 27-year-old actor is not a rookie but gained widespread attention with his heartfelt portrayal of Park Bong Soo, an intrepid investigative reporter whose true identity is Seo Jung Hoo, a night delivery man that operates under the codename Healer. Although, the drama focused on investigative reporting, the action sequences elevated the series from comparisons to “Pinocchio.”

Audiences were attracted to the mix of action and romance in "Healer," which has been absent from most recent Korean dramas. He maintained an innocent image as Bong Soo, which starkly contrasted with the sexually charged exhuberance of Jung Hoo. 

Ji Chang Wook for L'Officiel Hommes Korea (Photo : L'Officiel Hommes Korea )

He has experienced increased stardom since leading the cast of “Healer” but has yet to chose a follow-up K-Drama role. As a seasoned musical theater actor, he recently reprised his role of Mu Young in “The Days.”

Ji Chang Wook for L'Officiel Hommes Korea (Photo : L'Officiel Hommes Korea ) While his next Korean drama has yet to be announced, he has joined the cast of the period film, “Two Constables.” He will portray a rookie constable in the period comedy which also stars veteran actor Sol Kyung Gu.

link: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/81955/20150417/ji-chang-wook-delivers-sexual-healing-to-lofficiel-homme-korea.htm

-----------------------------------------------------
sex symbols?? :)) :))

Two Constables?? Is the writer writing with her mind still on last year? :-/

Guest FleurdeLys101

@ahpheng nice word play on your c-strip title :-bdAmazing mash-up of RL and drama stills! You girl, rock our day as always... 

[HD Goodies] 2015.04.17 Arrival at Busan
Photos by Marylee. Direct Request from her: 【禁去LOGO禁二改,禁商用,转载注明出处!Please DON'T cut the logo and modify the picture. NO commercial use. For excerption,please indicate the source.】
005ZvfQmtw1erc1bc9c02j30sg0xq48j.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1erc1bb3v99j30sg0xqjzn.jpg005ZvfQmtw1erc1bdji16j30sg0xqgw7.jpg005ZvfQmtw1erc1boys9kj30sg0xq7c4.jpg

MONDAYROCKS even MORE with MOREEEE Goodies from The Days on 17th-18th! Off I am to hunt down all those Dayrock's pics! Soon I'll have Goodies Coma.