Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Not exactly showing his location.. but you can guess...

11093100_912217235487642_1650824528_n.jp
10838493_1554460114808046_441346356_n.jp

cr: jmy1066

They need to try our local foods, not western/american foods... Why come so far to Bali if you eat burger or spaghetti? :)) :))

As if it's not confusing enough, one person claimed the food pic is on Desamuda Village (a resort). While the swimming pool pic is on Ayana Resort.. Good gracious! Is he moving every few minutes that the fans have all different answers on his whereabouts? :-O :-O

Guest ice308

Finally! I have finished reading all the previous posts.. My eyes have gone @-) from reading. :))
So many drool-worthy pictures, gifs, videos.. =P~ I especially liked the GIF on last night's IG post.. :> I am usually half-awake when I get up in the morning but when I saw his posts, I was like "Yeah baby, good morning to me!  \:D/"  He sure is an effective wake-up mechanism. :)
I hope he gets a good rest in Bali while he's there.. but I also hope he doesn't forget to post once in a while.. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those pretty.. err.. moles that you've all talked about..  :> :))
It's just a shame that I didn't know of him before I went to Korea last year. I could have gone to his musical and watched it. I don't really like musicals, but for JCW, I'd watch one :)
\m/  
PS: Can I join the Wives club please? [-O< I'm a wifey too but fortunately, my hubby understands my korean addiction :))

Guest minksquared

minoz_joyax said: @sia3 i have only downloaded the 720p ones...i re-watched that particular scene but it happened quickly...couldn't even see the two moles that were visible in his instavid  :))

@Odankltha wife i know what you mean but am not gonna mention it here for i don't want to get another warning  =)) =)) =))

Guest Leylalinn

Dear @ ice308 ..nado...my hubby knows that i am addicting to kdrama since 14years ago. He is jeaoulsy when im crazy bout baeyongjun (im his silent fans for 2y)then stop itAnd not making me as his fans . Now i am crazy again becoz jcw. And being his fans. Better to late than never. jcw u rock. Can ruin my life as a wife. spending time..read this thread healer thread and refresh ig. What am i doing!

Guest minksquared

qwenli said: @misshigh83
he likes to update at around midnight. to avoid losing another night of sleep, I advise you to get to bed before that time :)]

:-\" ............before the phantom of the opera comes out and call you................... :-\"

Guest minksquared

ice308 said: Finally! I have finished reading all the previous posts.. My eyes have gone @-) from reading. :))
So many drool-worthy pictures, gifs, videos.. =P~ I especially liked the GIF on last night's IG post.. :> I am usually half-awake when I get up in the morning but when I saw his posts, I was like "Yeah baby, good morning to me!  \:D/"  He sure is an effective wake-up mechanism. :)
I hope he gets a good rest in Bali while he's there.. but I also hope he doesn't forget to post once in a while.. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those pretty.. err.. moles that you've all talked about..  :> :))
It's just a shame that I didn't know of him before I went to Korea last year. I could have gone to his musical and watched it. I don't really like musicals, but for JCW, I'd watch one :)
\m/  
PS: Can I join the Wives club please? [-O< I'm a wifey too but fortunately, my hubby understands my korean addiction :))

Guest ayanab29

Annyeong :-h ...i'm newbie here,finally decide to join this thread...i'm not too late for the party right?i tried very hard to ignore his handsome face and broad shoulder but i gave up.... So please take care of me... Nb: I'm a wife too with one daughter,can i join the wives club??? Hubby will understand...

Guest Cinderella1

Leylalinn : i have one thing to say to you , i loooove your comments , the way you express yourself and your english always throw a smile on my face \m/
just be careful about the food you're cooking when you're in JCW thread :))you may burn it like last time ;)

@kanyaprasetyo hahaha lol! Maybe he was practicing for his photoshoot today :P bali is already hot, so is him. Double hotness madness ㅋ I was also wondering whether the pic posted on ig is his hotel or his photoshoot location.... Hmm no news regarding his whereabouts makes me wonder too. I hope he enjoys his time there, because as far as I know JIW and SIG extended their time in Bali when they had photoshoot there..

@sia3 good for you getting immune cuz with wet and sexy JCW cuz I sure died and I don't die, I endure explosions @qwenli I agree with you ,when I got on my phone to check this thread And saw JCW shirtless ,I jumped out of my seat at work and everyone just gave a me the weirdo glare cuz I wouldn't stop grinning like an idiot :))

@minoz-joyax it really seems like the alila! @Leylalinn u musnt reveal u are a fan of baeyongjun, it shows yr age....but I am probably about same age as u :)) its close to midnight now...is his glorious hotness going to appear again? \:D/

another update from his staff @suyoungsim

UcifF2E.png

@qwenli seems like...i even compared the furnitures and it's really similar....  :D

edit... it's confirmed! they are really in Alila.... here's a pic from google same with his stylist's photo update above,,,

gXs6vuB.jpg

:D:D:D

Guest Leylalinn

@minksquared :P @Cinderella1 ....heheh thanks. My english so bad. Forget what i've studying at highschool and university about english. Regret why im not in english faculty.study insocial politic faculty but now i am ended in kitchen stuff(housewife)xixiix. u still remeber my cooking. Nexttime i will more carefully. Dont came here if u in the kitchen. Dangers leave ur cook.hahaha thank u dear

Guest Leylalinn

@qwenly....its long time i like BYJ. But i like byj is not like iam crazy with jcw. Jcw is the one and only for me. Jcw really2 make me crazy. Byj cant make me like tht. About my age im not too much old.some wifey here knows my age. maybe we have same ages. Whats ur age now??pm me if u want secret. Hihihi

Guest Leylalinn

Minoz...that vila so romantic. Where is he now?i guess he is really enjoy in bali. hope he will update in midnite. Now bout 11 pm in bali