Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest ayanab29

@minoz_joyax it's so similar....almost the same except for the angle...but i don't think that's in alila ubud coz there's no beach in ubud,maybe it in uluwatu...

Guest Leylalinn

Hahahahah cinderella 1. Weird english huh i must take some english course. My arabic lesson already giving me headache. Now english too??! :-B better i am in kitchen only. Cooking cooking

Guest ayanab29

Thank you @Odankltha for the warm welcome...it's so good to know there's some fan from indonesia too...'met malem'

Guest Cinderella1

Leylalinn said: Hahahahah cinderella 1. Weird english huh i must take some english course. My arabic lesson already giving me headache. Now english too??! :-B better i am in kitchen only. Cooking cooking

Guest ayanab29

@cinderella1 and @all thank you for the welcome....i promise to behave and stay "innocent" as much as possible @minoz_joyax so it's true that he's staying in uluwatu....what a beautiful,romantic and relaxing place....it's a good spot to watch sunset....but too bad the price for staying a night there is not cheap....i'm so envy with you chang wook ah.....

Guest T.r.i.s.h

Looking at what he has to go through on an almost daily basis, and the ungodly long workdays, I'd say he deserves to be pampered ;)
I cringe every time I see him accosted on airports, or basically wherever he goes. For a straightforward, regular type guy who likes the simple life and just wants to do his thing, a celebrity's life must often be hard to bear for him. And still he's always so thankful, even if it's aggressive fanlove, haha!
He deserves a caring non-celebrity gf who has time to give him breakfast in bed and long massages after a hard day's work ;) 

T.r.i.s.h said: Looking at what he has to go through on an almost daily basis, and the ungodly long workdays, I'd say he deserves to be pampered ;)
I cringe every time I see him accosted on airports, or basically wherever he goes. For a straightforward, regular type guy who likes the simple life and just wants to do his thing, a celebrity's life must often be hard to bear for him. And still he's always so thankful, even if it's aggressive fanlove, haha!
He deserves a caring non-celebrity gf who has time to give him breakfast in bed and long massages after a hard day's work ;) 

Solved! He's in Alila Villas Soori, Tabanan..
The crazy in me even abuse google and

video to find the right villas.. hahaha

Next time, he should just stay at my home.. no one would get confused n I'll hide him really well =)) =))

I had a shock when seeing dispatch upload a

about JCW..

When I open it, it's just his video when going to Shanghai :))

I think every fangirl could relate that they're really nervous of dispatch.. even though I myself wouldn't mind a little bit rumor about him, but I don't want scandal! ;)) ;))
  • Like 1

More info from fans:
It's said the villa is really private.. It's hard to gain access. A fan said that JCW has photoshoot then take a rest before fly back to Korea on Saturday night. Also, it's better not to disturb him aka not coming to the villa/photoshoot scene..
Another fan who also DBSK fan pointed out that the villa also used for Yoochun photoshoot on ELLE magazine, so it's more likely that JCW is indeed in the villa. The video and pics from RS7114 IG maybe also near the villa as the villa itself near the beach..

Anyway some group of fans will try to look for him today.. So who knows if they'll be able to snap some pics of him... I also hope he updates his IG today [-O< [-O<