Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@kanyaprasetyo I couldn't sleep till past midnight..its really bad for the body…hahaha…those photos from glorious..where were they taken? I do not think Bali weather allows jackets and hoodies…its super HOT there…sweat like mad when I was there...

Guest uniku

ow my healer come to my country?welcome to Bali,Indonesia..I want to see you but I have to work, very sad. You seem very tired oppa. Please take care of your health, take a break and enjoy your time in Bali...love you my healer..

@kanyaprasetyo pls update us asap when u have news from Bali! but I think he will have some privacy in that hotel in Ubud. its not very accessible.

just send off my country's founding father, abit sad now.

look forward to some nice cheery photos.

So you are singaporean @qwenli.. i share the same sentiments...may he find peace in his rest. Most 5-6 stars establishment in Bali has very tight security all around the resort...unless if you are a guest staying in the same resort..its probably hard to walk around and stalk him.

Guest Leylalinn

Aahhh ahpheng...u naughty. :P yes definetly...he will love bali. Dont say only bali. This is one of indonesia island .But jcw u must go to other island. Have so many beautiful island. Bunaken...raja ampat and in sumatra island. All beautifull. U wont regret it.

Wait, @qwenli you don't join Wives' Club too??

@Ahpheng you naughty naughty panda.. How I can just think straight after that pic? [-X [-X

Found this pic with funny caption
CA6nOoMWsAIuieu.jpg
everyone is busy selca, even though Healer not look at her it's okay, having selca with his body is more important..
=)) =))

Just today, I heard (take with grain of salt, since I also heard all kind of rumors) he isn't stay in Alila Ubud, but maybe in Jimbaran or Villa Alila in Uluwatu.. Well.. the next thing I want to know, he's actually stay in my city... hahahah #dreaming #delulu
8-} 8-}

So, In the end I was finally decided to come up again after hibernating from all forums in soompi, and decided to land here. anyway, anneyong chinguuu. It's been awhile since I came to this thread (once? twice?) and feels like I haven't give my proper greetings :D

And I'm also from Jakarta, Indonesia. The half part of me is happy that Chang Wook finally came to my country, and the other part of me is also sad because it wasn't my city :( anyway, I hope he enjoy his time in Bali and stop teasing my poor heart because his updates on instagram last night. I barely got sleep after that X_X  X_X

....ah yes, If only I was as rich as LMH who fleed all the way to London to have a date with his bae. Lemme share the same air with JCW because after all he's in Indonesia :P

hope you're all welcome me here :-h

I finally have time to sit down and properly enjoy that sculpted body in the pool video. Judging from the music, is that from Meipai? I didn't install that app, but I recognise the music used by other people who use Meipai.

He's soooo inviting when he opens that mouth. Aish. *drools*

[Food Art] Does anyone wants to eat Ji Chang Wook?
0061IzUsjw1eqi1bz2hpsj32681mo4qp.jpg

0061IzUsjw1eqi1c0xbeij32681mo1kx.jpg
Made based on this picture
0061IzUsjw1eqi1bx1lvij30c80c8wfi.jpg
by: 【JULY池昌旭中国个站】【手工:@达芬奇二世

welcome here @rixxanna i exactly know the feels of not seeing our oppa when we knew he is in our country...it happened to me too and it is just so sad that we can't do anything about it... anyways, there's always a "next time" we can always wish that our oppa will visit our particular region/city in the future...  >:D<