Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

adlyn13 said: @Maja Who gave you permission to adopt without my approval :-w @sia3 is right lol I have psycho TWINS!!! Not triplets what do you want to do to me kill me?!?! I can barely deal with you two lol Okay JCW needs to show his face pronto!!!! What's the point of him being in such a paradise like Bali of I can't gawk at his 50cm shoulders and his glorious abs and gorgeous face

@minoz_joyax you know me now.... Kyaaaaaaaaa!!! SUIT!!! Kingsmen look!!!! I just came in and saw this and i literally squealed (again).... XD and i'm in school! Distracted!!! Thanks @sia3!! Hahah!!! Now i'm up for adoption for you & @Maja. Same taste wise and always dying XD (And of course leave the evil twins to being you two) XD so busy today though, i'll be back to spazz more later:(

@Maja No it would not :(( :((. I can't even survive exploding over other biases which is why I stick to exploding to one as I stalk every nook and cranny online for any updates of him . The man being JCW 8-> oh the northcape endorsement =P~

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Behind Closed Doors

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share some of the most recent fashion-forward photos tied to the K-pop landscape.

It is right at the threshold of the private space that the public space begins except the threshold is often hardly visible; its details always up for debate. This week, let’s appreciate those very blurring boundaries as our idols and actors participate in photoshoots essentially behind closed doors.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Ji Chang-wook Singles

20150321_seoulbeats_jichangwook

20150321_seoulbeats_jichangwook

source : seoulbeats

@Leylalinn & @Cinderella1

I speak Arabic too, I'm from Jordan

:-h

When will we have some news on his next project, I would like it if he would play some dark role, he's very expressive with his face and eyes and my fav scenes from his drama's are when he's angry and scary

X_X

Mr.Ji's   stylist updated her IG. caption as per google trans. "Rain falls suddenly !!!! Stop shooting ! When ryeona huh" :)) :)) :))

ryW0hu7.png

edit: here's a better translation ...

"Sudden rain!!!! Filming on hold!!! When will it stop......"
Ooh it's raining in Bali

cr.jichangwookoppa(IG)

minoz_joyax said: Mr.Ji's   stylist updated her IG. caption as per google trans. "Rain falls suddenly !!!! Stop shooting ! When ryeona huh" :)) :)) :))

edit: here's a better translation ...

"Sudden rain!!!! Filming on hold!!! When will it stop......"
Ooh it's raining in Bali

cr.jichangwookoppa(IG)

Guest Cinderella1

why is it raining in Bali ?? whyyy ? :((
after seeing the beach in the IG video , i thought we'll get to see another shirtless JCW swimming ;))

ps : i don't like these suits , i prefer 1 or 2 button suits !

Instagram update!!! ^_^
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"석양이지는.. 발리에서... #marieclaireSunset... In Bali...
15CXH8a.png

He's going to pose w surfboards??? Wahhhh~