Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

I can't help but see the resemblance between him and ha ji won..especially when they smile..the cheekbones dimples everyone talking about? (this is not a shipper's comment btw…just noted the similarities..but maybe i have different set of eyes from the rest lol ;;) ;;) )

Guest Yaniejjang

Ha ha i searched Ji Chang Wook Kang Ha Neul kiss secene immediately after watched this show :)) anyone else same as me :)) Can't stop lauching =))

Ji Chang-wook tells of steamy past with Kang Ha-neul

Ji Chang-wook on Sunday pointed to actor Kang Ha-neul as the actor he has kissed even more than Park Min-young, his costar of the hit television series “Healer.”

Speaking in a television interview aired on Sunday, Ji said that he has had countless “intense” kisses with Kang, even more than Park. 

“I (kissed) Kang Ha-neul a lot. (The kisses) were intense. (We kissed) a lot over three months,” he said in a television interview.

Ji was responding to a question about what actor he has kissed more than Park. 

Ji and Kang worked together on stage on the musical “Thrill Me,” which tells the story of Nathan Leopold and Richard Loeb, who kidnapped and killed a young boy in order to commit the “perfect crime.”

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) KPop Herald

Guest ice308

@ice308

I remember you wanted a picture of his "cheekbone dimples" :)

From today's MBC Section TV.

I did I did! At last! \:D/ Thanks for remembering!   >:D>:D

>:D<

That dimple adds to his already never ending charms. :x

\m/

Kang ha neul must have his eyes twitching. LOL

looks like e interview was done partly in HK n part in Korea?

Nope, his interview was filmed all in Hong Kong.  Seul-gi (the interviewer) travelled with Wook's entourage to film their segment at the Mandarin Oriental.

Guest charlene_jin

Nope, his interview was filmed all in Hong Kong.  Seul-gi (the interviewer) travelled with Wook's entourage to film their segment at the Mandarin Oriental

For the MBC section TV interviewer to follow JCW in his gig all the way to HK, MBC must be gearing up something for JCW. Could be eyeing to be in "Shadow who walks in the night" ? I like the possiblity, esp , he mentioned in his prior interview that he'd like to try those kinda role. But , if i'll be asked for a role that could broaden his horizon, it would be nice if he could play the lead in KES's Descendants of the Sun (if Song Joong Ki won't make it). That will suit him more, acting wise. Of course, If it'll be offered to him.

That section tv lady is deadly. She looks all cute but basically she got him comfortable and brought up a topic that can be viewed as scandalous when it is really just 2 rookie actors doing their job. He seemed kind of embarassed about it, and unfortunately any elaboration on the topic just made it seem more than it is. Just my 2 cents. Hopefully people just find it to be funny trivia, which is what is obviously meant to be.

Again with the Kang Ha Neul thing. Honestly, I just find it funny. :)) It was their job anyway. You know, that sort of platonic kissing. So gals, it's alright. :)

Ji Chang-wook, "I kissed Kang Ha-neul more than Park Min-yeong"

photo575141.jpg MBC TV show Section TV interviewed actor Ji Chang-wook.

Ji Chang-wook mentioned the kiss scene with Park Min-yeong. He said, "I got used to the awkward kiss scene and I think I'll do better in the future".

Reporter Park Seul-gi asked if there was anyone he kissed more than her and he said, "I kissed Kang Ha-neul a lot in the musical "Thrill Me".

"The intensity of the show was a deep kiss. We did that a lot".

Not only that, he claims he enjoys drinking with his friends. He would drink until daylight and sing to the guitar.

However, he also claims he eats with his mother every morning.

link: http://www.hancinema.net/ji-chang-wook-i-kissed-kang-ha-neul-more-than-park-min-yeong-79695.html

Ji Chang-wook, "I kissed Kang Ha-neul more than Park Min-yeong"

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

MBC TV show Section TV interviewed actor Ji Chang-wook.

Ji Chang-wook mentioned the kiss scene with Park Min-yeong. He said, "I got used to the awkward kiss scene and I think I'll do better in the future".

Reporter Park Seul-gi asked if there was anyone he kissed more than her and he said, "I kissed Kang Ha-neul a lot in the musical "Thrill Me".

"The intensity of the show was a deep kiss. We did that a lot".

Not only that, he claims he enjoys drinking with his friends. He would drink until daylight and sing to the guitar.

However, he also claims he eats with his mother every morning.

link: http://www.hancinema.net/ji-chang-wook-i-kissed-kang-ha-neul-more-than-park-min-yeong-79695.html

Honestly, the article isn't exactly accurate. He never mentioned Kang Ha Neul, she said there is a person you've kissed more than Park Min Young...and then he realized she was talking about Kang Ha Neul and smiled and elaborated that it was a deep kiss. Also they asked him if he likes to drink as a hobby and he said that he would meet hyungs he hadn't seen in a while and that they would be up in the wee morning hours and it turned out that way. He never said verbalized that he drinks until daylight and play the guitar. Maybe he does, but he didn't say that.

Guest FleurdeLys101

Honestly, the article isn't exactly accurate. He never mentioned Kang Ha Neul, she said there is a person you've kissed more than Park Min Young...and then he realized she was talking about Kang Ha Neul and smiled and elaborated that it was a deep kiss. Also they asked him if he likes to drink as a hobby and he said that he would meet hyungs he hadn't seen in a while and that they would be up in the wee morning hours and it turned out that way. He never said verbalized that he drinks until daylight and play the guitar. Maybe he does, but he didn't say that.

JCW's trademark rawness is what makes him an excellent interview, but he can also shoot himself in the foot by it. I totally get the charm of spontaneity and free flow, but our boy is in a very volatile situation nowadays, as all eyes are on him. Can someone please "Miranda Right Talk" JCW one of these days, just to you know, remind him that he is in a dog eat dog industry, anything he says can and will be taken against him. 

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of his matter-of-fact- I-don't-care attitude- it is what makes him so unique and refreshing. His team however, needs to put some boundaries in place (e.g. list of off limit questions/topics) as a shield from potentially image-tarnishing-misconstrued interviews.

IMO, he can continue on being his old raw and spontaneous self sans malicious and leading questions.

Ji Chang Wook Opens Up About Kissing Kang Ha Neul in ′Thrill Me′

Appearing on Section TV, Ji Chang Wook talked about his kiss scenes with Kang Ha Neul.

On March 15, Ji Chang Wook appeared on MBC′s Section TV, bringing up the kiss scene in his musical, Thrill Me.

Ji Chang Wook Opens Up About Kissing Kang Ha Neul in ′Thrill Me′

Recently, Ji Chang Wook gathered much attention for his kisses with Park Min Young in the KBS drama, Healer, but it turned out that he′s had even more passionate kisses with Kang Ha Neul.

"Before, when I was in the musical Thrill Me, I

kissed Kang Ha Neul a lot," shared Ji Chang Wook. "We kissed a lot. And

it′s not just any kiss. They were all very deep kisses. During the three

months of performances, we kissed more times than I could count."

Kang Ha Neul has also previously shared on KBS′ Entertainment Relay that he′s kissed Ji Chang Wook through the musical, catching attention then as well.

Thrill Me is a musical based on the Leopold and

Loeb case. It was based on the Chicago murder case in 1924 about one

young genius′ harship. The musical came to Korea in 2007 and has starred

many actors, including Ji Chang Wook, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Moo Yeol, Kim

Jae Bum, and Oh Jong Hyuk. 

Photo Credit: KBS, MBC / enews