Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@kanyaprasetyo 

I'm still trying to get around it T^T 
edit: Does tagging not work in this forum???

I saw that I have to provide a reason for edit? So I haven't tried to edit any of my post. So apologies everyone, I'll fix it later if I make any errors! 

​I don't know, there's no notification when I was mentioned it seems...

We can edit, we can provide reason too if we want, but if we don't want to, just leave the reason box.

I'm supposed to work too now... Wae Wookie fly back now?? Doesn't he have schedule for photoshoot, interviews, and Healer event with Sohu? :(:(

Tried a couple of times to log in yesterday to no avail but sooo happy to wake up today to a functioning forum and all the goodies! Thank you thank you!! Happy Camp is givng us lots of Happy Wook!

Yes you ladies are right Wo Men Xuang Ma = Do We Look Alike? :)

​same here....glad that it worked now....i just couldn't imagine myself being away from this thread for a week...i can stand for a day or two but a week? definitely no -_-

so he's coming back home? i thought he is going to stay in China until tomorrow 30th?

and aigooo no socks again :D he must be really teasing you @Ahpheng xD

​I think he's flying to Beijing and staying there till 4/30?

@minoz_joyax Yes, I'm Taiwanese. :)

I love watching K-stars on Happy Camp though because it's such a fun variety show and I don't need to wait for subs to come out to understand what's going on. I'm happy to hear that JCW got a chance to be a guest there, so now I'm really excited to get my hands on that episode.

@minoz_joyax Yes, I'm Taiwanese. :)

I love watching K-stars on Happy Camp though because it's such a fun variety show and I don't need to wait for subs to come out to understand what's going on. I'm happy to hear that JCW got a chance to be a guest there, so now I'm really excited to get my hands on that episode.

​awesome! i've only seen that show once when LMH guested ... :D

Yayyyy the temp forum is up! Coming on here first thing today. Anw, looks like he really had fun filming Happy Camp! xD I know the Happy Camp grp are generally fun and nice people hehe. Cant wait for the episode to air alr! Thanks everyone for the pictures *___*

This is my first time posting, hi everyone, happy that we have safely arrived and start pitching tents on this temp thread. 

Let's see, how do I post a gif? It's raining feathers and our Wookie is having so much FUN

Gif source : DC

Edited by Ahpheng