Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Few more pictures that I didn't see in this thread. I know many pictures already shared here but these pics are really well taken and good quality as well.

He's too handsome and cute! May I add he looks gorgeous in the latest updates! :x

cr: as tagged, DC

Article related to Ji Chang Wook:

Top Star News has released a new “Korean Star Sina Weibo Ranking” following their previous ranking on January 28, 2015.

skip unrelated

43. Ji Chang Wook – 1,523,087

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/28/lee-minho-is-most-followed-korean-star-on-weibo-top-50-ranking-released/

Less than a year and Wookie already has more than 1,5 mill followers!:D

2015.04.30 SOHU NEWS
In summary, they say Ji Chang Wook arrived Beijing yesterday on the 29th is to attend the wrap up party of Healer as organised by SOHU. The link to watch this party is unfortunately restricted to mainland Chinese, but I will attach it here anyway: http://tv.sohu.com/s2015/1663/s412126273/?qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c

6de39d21jw1ernaiuyzjfj20q40hf0yn.jpg

6de39d21jw1ernairku4nj20q40hfjwy.jpg6de39d21jw1ernais4nmcj20q40hfjxq.jpg6de39d21jw1ernaisx8jxj20q40hfah6.jpg6de39d21jw1ernaitkdz5j20q40hf7b3.jpg6de39d21jw1ernaiu52yej20q40hfn32.jpg6de39d21jw1ernaiw17t4j20q40hfn3p.jpg6de39d21jw1ernaiwrttaj20q40hf43t.jpg6de39d21jw1ernaixbwkcj20q40hf44i.jpg

source: Sohu TV

61e64b62jw1ernbdolsvoj20hs0hsjty.jpg

Woahhhh, who would like to bring this billboard home? The billboard says 'Ji Chang Wook's Fan Meeting'. So ahhh, they went to have steam boat instead! ^ ^ It's another popular cuisine in China and among the Chinese.

Edited by sia3

Guest FleurdeLys101

Omo,uber level up security detail. Good for Wookie, bad for the fangirls.:D

I have a renewed appreciation for the photos I have been enjoying in the last couple days. It is literally a chase, abandoning composure and dignity just to get the coveted shots - all for the love of Wookie. 

@sia3 I saw a picture in DC of the fanmeet venue and it seems that it is being set outdoors... is that accurate? Waeyo link just for mainland only???:(

Omo,uber level up security detail. Good for Wookie, bad for the fangirls.:D

I have a renewed appreciation for the photos I have been enjoying in the last couple days. It is literally a chase, abandoning composure and dignity just to get the coveted shots - all for the love of Wookie. 

@sia3 I saw a picture in DC of the fanmeet venue and it seems that it is being set outdoors... is that accurate? Waeyo link just for mainland only???:(

You mean from this post, isn't it? http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=changwook&no=111802&page=1

Well, looks like it! ^ ^ Looks like the FM will happen during daytime and the party at night. SOHU hasn't said what time, but then it's a closed FM of 150 fans only, so we'll just wait for all these 150 fans to post pictures. Hahaha!

[BTS] CECI PHOTOSHOOT

e56053cbjw1ernc6q7salj20qo0zkae4.jpg

e56053cbjw1ernc6qkxd2j20qo0zk433.jpg

e56053cbjw1ernc6qx9bqj20qo0zk0vh.jpg

source: as tagged

Too bad we can't livestream the Healer party, but hopefully there will be lots of fantaken pictures and fanvids.

The billboard looks nice, so he's gonna have an outdoor FM? Can't help but feeling a little bit jelly over these lucky fans >.>

@raito1310 remember when we talked about pontential dramas for Wookie? Seems like Last and Six Flying Dragons are taken for now. And somehow I still think his upcoming project will be a movie ^^

Edited by amyanhn

Guest FleurdeLys101

@sia3 Yes that's it! Yay to outdoors! Perhaps bare legs Wookie, will grace SNS later?:x 

Poor boy looks spent in the photoshoot. :( He looks like he is ready to cry from exhaustion on that skater boy on top of the logs shot.

Last night I posted picture of JCW signing with a drawing of him underneath. Here's the video: http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:87690e98bb8f5d6af2b73ca9be350544

I am always amused with the way he writes/signs his signature. Lowering his body and head as near as he can to the table, waeeee-yo? Does he have bad eye-sight, and because he's not wearing contacts? I think I may have figured it out from this video with a little help with what 79 said about him "having high level of concentration". So my guess is he's just very focus and concentrated in what he's doing. *Runs away ~ * I wish someone Korean iliterate would help me ask him why, lol!

Two more pictures from the night spent with Happy Camp's crew.
Photos by Chen Xiang Cheng, a singer and an actor in China.
1MSHHGN.jpg

uq4PbWH.jpg
Edited by sia3

Guest FleurdeLys101

@sia3 he does that writing posture a lot when he was working at Someday News :D I think he is near sighted. He was doing that too when he was in the recording studio for the I will Protect You cut.

So he's spreading the V flash to the Chinese now?xD

@sia3 he does that writing posture a lot when he was working at Someday News :D I think he is near sighted. He was doing that too when he was in the recording studio for the I will Protect You cut.

So he's spreading the V flash to the Chinese now?xD

Hahaha I'm near sighted too, but I've never lowered my posture to that level as he has been doing. I am just curious, of course. He does it all the time as seen in pictures. Really, really intriguing. :D But we're not going to get an answer out of discussing this, are we? Hahaha ... I should have participated when I saw on Weibo that Sina said they are going to interview JCW. I thought, "Mehhh~ I'll pass". Who would have known it was in the works that he is going there in person. Now everything makes sense when there was a survey about 'If JCW comes to China to host a FM - where should it be? Shanghai or Beijing'.

Edited by sia3

Guest minksquared

@sia3 and @Maja I don't know how you both do it :) All those glorious picture mining and posting in here are all just simply daebak! I was travelling for work the last two days (of course I never stopped checking in here) and all the goodies that greeted my eyes every time i load the forum is just amazing! Just want to say a big thank you for keeping us (or at least me) up to date with Wookie's activities!

Wookie  is doing a Ceci shoot cool love him in those shorts...he sure does have some sexy legs 

his laugh/smile just makes my heart melt ,his cheek dimple is just too adorable . I can't wait until I am able to see the happy camp broadcast