Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@Maja & @sia3 Thank you for the airport pics. He looks great, i lost track of how many Woookie pics i've been collecting today xD

woah he's doing a photo shoot for Ceci. I like Ceci since they usually look chic and fresh. Not particularly fond of that yellow suit, but it may turns out nice and he prolly has other outfits as well ^^

I thought of doing this for JCW ins picture. The emcees are the hosts for the Hunan variety show: Happy Camp.

JCW has refer to He Ling as Ho song saeng (Teacher He), as the main emcee, he is often addressed as such because he is a very good emcee. Actor Jing Bo Ran was one of the guest on the same show.

It seems that they were celebrating He Ling's birthday. Actually it is rumoured that he is gay, and looking at the way he hold JCW......

Some fans say the show will be out on either May 9th or 16th, it broadcast on saturdays. But another source it will be on Jun 1, in anycase, this is the link to the show's website, you can see some of the past shows to see the format, Psy was on recently. http://www.hunantv.com/v/1/1/

Edited by qwenli
typo

@sia3... whoaaa thank you for the pics. One good thing about this temp forum - on my PC all pictures are HUGE! Love him in that sweater, and the silver rings! I love that he was wearing those thick silver rings - looked so masculine! (But yeah... yellow is so NOT his color. Urgh.)

And btw just to mention that mole on the nape of his neck... doesn't PMY have one at almost the exact location? ChangMin shippers yuhuuu? I don't know why I keep noticing these things even though I'm not a ChangMin shipper myself. The other day I noticed him wearing a Barcelona cap... and someone just went to Barcelona on holiday, didn't she? ;)

yaaaah! a peek of JCW's luggage OMO!!!!! :D the first thing i saw was the undergarment, that doesn't make me a byuntae, right? xD

i really can't call him oppa after seeing his dance instavid and some BTS of Happy Camp, he's just like my "aegi" :S

Guest minksquared

@sia3... whoaaa thank you for the pics. One good thing about this temp forum - on my PC all pictures are HUGE! Love him in that sweater, and the silver rings! I love that he was wearing those thick silver rings - looked so masculine! (But yeah... yellow is so NOT his color. Urgh.)

And btw just to mention that mole on the nape of his neck... doesn't PMY have one at almost the exact location? ChangMin shippers yuhuuu? I don't know why I keep noticing these things even though I'm not a ChangMin shipper myself. The other day I noticed him wearing a Barcelona cap... and someone just went to Barcelona on holiday, didn't she? ;)

OMG @azzurri me too!! The first thing I saw was the mole on the back of his neck and instantly thought of min young! !! Hahaha ok good to know I'm not the only one :)

95b7328bjw1ermmx3inewj21120rswia.jpg

95b7328bjw1ermmx30yhuj21120umwje.jpg95b7328bjw1ermmx4h64jj20hs0hsmy9.jpg

Skinship with interpreter unni (noona for him)!!! > <"

95b7328bjw1ermmx51m2aj211211278i.jpg95b7328bjw1ermmx61c8wj2112112qas.jpg95b7328bjw1ermmx6q2fmj20kw0kwwg8.jpg

credit as tagged

----

You girls are so cheeky! Moles... shirtless... etc etc. while I swoon at him in goat suit! What the... but I did notice the moles, and then of course I thought of E15 hehehe, and of course the silly things I did like counting how many moles he had. I swear I have no mole fetish until he came along...! Hand fetish I have, but surpringly the fetish is not at his hand. Weird, eh?

Edited by sia3

Hello Chingu!!  This is my first time posting on the Wookie thread although I've been silently lurking for a while enjoying everyone's posts and uploads.

If the notifications are any indication, I think this is probably one of the most active threads in Soompi. Over three quarters of the alerts in my inbox last night and this morning came from this thread alone. 

@amyanhn - You changed avatar again?! Re: his hair - Yes exactly!! Too bad the 'clothings' are nothing like Instyle, hahaha! *Face-palm*
I had thought maybe... perhaps... I'll be okay with it, but then when I saw the full view of it in the above picture, "What the heck are THOSE sleeves?" *runs to the corner and weep*
And yeaps, the fans are all LOL-ing and joking that he's a kid and that he's 3 years old. :D

@kdramafangirlz - I agree this outfit ain't as bad as the yellow + bones one, but still, it's dirty looking yellow. Visually just don't pass. > <''
@meahri66 - Isn't that because you are following this threads, that's why you get all the notifications, LOL! I have been fiddling around the notifications all-day-long, too. But it is true that today (and last night) was special since Wookie is being stalked, spotted and active. C-fans aren't stingy to share lotsa pics on the net too. Well, more HDs are coming, so sit tight!

[HD] HAPPY CAMP FILMING by SummerXia

879cd9a7jw1ermq82pv0ej20zk0npjw9.jpg

879cd9a7jw1ermq815slpj20zk0npdky.jpg879cd9a7jw1ermq825zt8j20zk0np0xp.jpg879cd9a7jw1ermq81n6o5j20zk0npaey.jpg

Edited by sia3