Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

The caption on weibo was: not much left. Jung Hoo yeah, hang in there.
Yes hang in there for another week!
He also just updated his IG with is 5 fingers jacket. He is donating the jacket for the FC men charity sale on this saturday. ------------------------For the historical lovers, here are more PS photos from Baidu
1e003fb7d0a20cf4607a82ff72094b36adaf99ae

90a8ed59252dd42a1ae87d8b073b5bb5c8eab8ab
quite well done actually. :)

Guest uctqepe

@qwenli his face looks too boyish to be in that armour :P 
Pupppyyy-aaahhh... Hang in theeeerree!! Must be really tiring with the live-shooting :-S :-S 

class="entry-title"[instagram Update] 5 February 2015

10945232_926448054043512_186660739_n.jpg

4:10pm KST

얼마 안남았다…. #정후야

A few days left….  #Junghu-ah

5:01pm KST

2월7일 FC MEN 바자회에 제가 드라마 다섯손가락때 입었던 수트를 경매에 기부하려고 합니다!!! 경매를통한 경매금액을 션 형님이 홍보대사로 있는 어린이 재활병원에 기부한다고 하네요… 아 참고로 그날 전 촬영스케쥴때문에 자선행사에 참여하지 못합니다ㅠㅠ 많은분들이 참여하는걸로 오해하고 계시더라구요 하지만 많이 관심가져주세요!!!

On 7 February at the FC Men Bazaar auction I will donate one suit I wore in my drama Five Fingers!!!  Goodwill ambassador Sean hyung-nim told me the amount of money from the auction will be donated to a children's rehabilitation hospital. ...Ah for your information, I won't be able to attend the charity bazaar that day due to my filming schedule. ㅠㅠ Many people seem to be mistaken that I will be attending, but please give lots of support!!!

class="entry-title"[instagram/Weibo Update] 6 February 2015

10957364_330002017190314_1286040002_n.jp

12:09am KST

Instagram:

잘자요

#밤이니깐흑백 #잘자요

Good night

#black and white since it is night #good night

Weibo:

잘자요!! 밤이니깐 흑백!!!!! Good night[心][心][心]

Good night!! Black and white since it is night!!!!!

@dina93 He's not taking a break after Healer. He will rejoin in the musical "The Days" for 3 months. The schedule for his appearances are already set. After wrapping up Healer, he will directly proceed to the musical. I think he's doing his best to leave a mark before he joins the military.

class="entry-title"[Drama] New stills of Ji Chang Wook in “Healer” (Part 5)

Mjcw7lgHPeK

On 6 February, Glorious Entertainment released more behind-shots of Ji Chang Wook from scenes featured in Episodes 13 – 18 of “Healer.”  Enjoy!

Continue reading →http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/06/drama-new-stills-of-ji-chang-wook-in-healer-part-5/

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name"Ji Chang Wook boosts his popularity in China

jcw.jpg

Actor Ji Chang Wook, who is starring in KBS drama 'Healer', proves his skyrocketing popularity in China.
In a poll that was held recently for Chinese only, Ji Chang Wook was voted as the most popular Korean actor in China. He was ranked #10 and his name also appeared in almost keywords charts.
It seems that 'Healer''s popularity gave a huge influence in the poll. It was broadcasted through 'sohu.com' in China, and was seen and loved by a lot of viewers. 
A representative of Ji Chang Wook's management agency said, "Ji Chang Wook's popularity is rising fast in China these days, and he is receiving a lot of cast offers. Please keep your loyal supports for Ji Chang Wook."
Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook has opened his official Weibo account to communicate with his Chinese fans easier.
Jenny@dkpopnews

ShinRaeMi said: @dina93 He's not taking a break after Healer. He will rejoin in the musical "The Days" for 3 months. The schedule for his appearances are already set. After wrapping up Healer, he will directly proceed to the musical. I think he's doing his best to leave a mark before he joins the military.

dina93

said: Hello Wookkieees , this is gonna be a long post 

but i have few questionsso currently i'm having an obsession with Ji Chang Wook and i really want to watch his previous works , and i'm excited to do that , but since i go to college and i don't have lots of time , so I'd like to know if what i'll watch is worth wasting my time at , so can you tell me what you think about these dramas and as a drama not only Ji Chang wook because i know he's awesome in all of his dramas1-so first of all , Empress Ki , i'm determined to watch this drama bcuz i really like Ha Ji Won too but i'm thinking of skipping all the parts that doesn't have Ji Chang Wook or Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji won because let's be honest , who wants to watch 51 episodes , so what do you think about this decision ? or is the drama worth watching every single second of it ? and be honest here cuz my future is on the line here hahaha

2-Warrior Baek Dong Soo , since i like the two male leads i'm pumped to watch it but i'm not very sure about the lead actresses , i mean c'mon Ji Chang Wook and Yoo Seung Ho ♥_♥ , so should i skip throught this drama too ?? what do you think ?

3-bachelor's Vegetable store again i'm having a problem with the female lead here cuz she played a vilian in every drama i've seen of her and she's much older than Chang Wookie .. and i'm having a feeling that the drama isn't that good , so please tell me what you thought about it .

4-Smile again , even though i really want to see him as Dong Hae but 159 episodes hahah this drama is a no no and i don't need your help with this hahah

i know this is a long post and you might not want to read it but please do and help a girl in need please :D and thanks in advance 

class="entry-title"[instagram Update] 7 February 2015

10953642_650114561759252_1532807236_n.jp

12:39am KST

나안아파요 괜찮아요!!! #진짜 #진심 #이건트루 #왜냐면 #난힐러

I'm not hurt, I'm okay!!! #really #truely #this is true #because #I'm Healer

*Ji Chang Wook had to make a quick visit to hospital Friday evening due to back pain after performing some stunts.  But he’s all better now!

• Like 1

So, I decided on watching Warrior Baek Dong Soo instead of everyone's amazing suggestions of Empress Ki. I don't think I'm ready for 50 episodes of HJW and JCW in elaborate period attire. I think WBDS drama is very fitting to watch after Healer because I have a thing for a long haired JCW that looks very rugged. Hahaha!!!

class="entry-title"[instagram Update 2] 7 February 2015

10932509_443130329175917_1516473053_n.jp

11:36am KST

간다…. 재윤이형이 간다….장가간다.. 못갈줄알았는데.. 형수님 감사합니다.. 재윤이형 오늘 촬영땜에 못가서 미안해요 우리형 너무 축하해요!! 여러분!!! 우리 재윤이형 드디어 장가갑니다 모두 축복해주세요^^ 형 안녕….. #총각조재윤 #안녕 #이별 #하지만
#형수님 #감사합니다 #행복 #축복

Gone…. Jae-yoonie hyung gone….married.. I thought you would never get married.. sister-in-law thank you.. Jae-yoonie hyung, I am sorry that I can’t go because of work filming today hyung many congratulations!! Everyone!!! Our Jae-yoonie hyung is finally married everyone please bless^^ bye hyung….. #single jo jaeyoon #bye #farewell #however #big brother’s wife #thank you #happiness #blessings

*Today ( 7 February) is Jo Jae Yoon’s wedding day.  We also wish uri Jaeyoon-ssi much happiness and send many blessings for his new life ahead!

Guest Sarahkay

If he is being considered the role of The Night Strolling Scholar, I hope he gets it or I hope he accepts it! JCW in sageuk costume...long hair.... pale skin and red red lips. I think he would look super hot as a vampire. I can only imagine Lestat .... And the Elle photoshoot gives us a hint of what he might look like as a vampire.... https://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/ji-chang-wook-elle-february-2014/

class="entry-title"[instagram Update 3] 7 February 2015

10979612_535182326621597_1028742643_n.jp

6:45pm KST

제가 공연하는 그날들 성남 대구 부산 공연이 매진되었어요 감사합니다!!!!! 저희 뮤지컬 그날들 많이 사랑해주세요!!

My performances for The Days in Seongnam, Daegu and Busan have all sold out thank you!!!!! Please give our musical The Days lots of love!!

Sarahkay said: If he is being considered the role of The Night Strolling Scholar, I hope he gets it or I hope he accepts it! JCW in sageuk costume...long hair.... pale skin and red red lips. I think he would look super hot as a vampire. I can only imagine Lestat .... And the Elle photoshoot gives us a hint of what he might look like as a vampire.... https://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/ji-chang-wook-elle-february-2014/