Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest uctqepe

Congratulations, urri Puppy for finishing Healer really well... <:-P <:-P 
Despite not having no.1 rating, but the impact of the drama for him is AMAZING!!! I bet he ended the contract w/ NC because he has better offer and maybe NC couldnot afford him anymore.. kakakakakkaka
Short wish for our Puppy: - New CF- Movie - Military Service
:x :x :x 

ShinRaeMi said: Guys, does anyone of you here have seen a clip from JCW's The Days musical where he was shot in the arm. I want to see that particular part in full. It's included in the MV but it was just a glimpse of that part. A saw the same scene but from a different actor (Kyuhyun). It's at 2:33 in this MV.

Hello everyone in JCW thread!!! Just tonight after Healer ends, I found myself to come here also :P anyway I'm new to this thread but this is really really bothering my mind since I knew JCW is doing The Days musical a couple months ago.

Does any of you guys have watched The Days musical performance? I don't understand korean and if I went to go Korean I would not be able to understand what they're talking about. and I kinda get confused reading brief storyline about The Days on the internet. Hmm... I'm curious about the whole stories and what's happening to Mu Yeong exactly? Do you mind (if anyone have watched it) sharing with me? The storyline and the ending? You can pm if if thats a spoilery or too revealing...

Aw, so Healer's done. :( Quite a remarkable show. JCW chose a really great drama and role to star in. Healer did and is still doing wonders to his popularity! He got to show off so many different sides of his charm and acting prowess. So happy for him! Uri Puppy did a phenomenal job! Seo Jung Hoo/Park Bong Soo/Healer wouldn't have been such an amazing character if not for his spot-on portrayal.

So what's next? Heard he's being considered for MBC's historical vampire drama? Hmmm. Not quite fond of the whole vampire thing, but I'll take what I can get. Anything for my lovey dub dub. \:D/

class="entry-title"[Eng Sub] 20150210 The Musical magazine photo shoot and interview (with Choi Jae Woong)

cover

Back in October 2014, Ji Chang Wook was featured along with his “The Days” co-star Choi Jae Woong in “The Musical” magazine. So it comes as rather strange and surprising to see a behind-the-scenes video of them at the photo shoot being released many months later.

Continue reading →http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/11/eng-sub-20150210-the-musical-magazine-photo-shoot-and-interview-with-choi-jae-woong/#more-6714

rixxanna said: Hello everyone in JCW thread!!! Just tonight after Healer ends, I found myself to come here also :P anyway I'm new to this thread but this is really really bothering my mind since I knew JCW is doing The Days musical a couple months ago. Does any of you guys have watched The Days musical performance? I don't understand korean and if I went to go Korean I would not be able to understand what they're talking about. and I kinda get confused reading brief storyline about The Days on the internet. Hmm... I'm curious about the whole stories and what's happening to Mu Yeong exactly? Do you mind (if anyone have watched it) sharing with me? The storyline and the ending? You can pm if if thats a spoilery or too revealing...

class="entry-title"[Drama] Ji Chang Wook expresses his concluding thoughts about “Healer”

Actor Ji Chang Wook expresses his thoughts about “Healer” after the finale.

Ji Chang Wook who had completed his filming said, “I’m very happy to have completed this safely, and more importantly, I’m very happy to have been able to work with such good people. Although it’s a pity, the writer, director, staff, seniors and colleagues have all worked hard and always gave their best to create good scenes.”

As a versatile actor who undoubtedly possesses action and acting skills and a charm that moves the hearts of women, Ji Chang Wook has rediscovered many things about himself through “Healer” and has received attention as a sensation who leads the nighttime entertainment trends.

Ji Chang Wook, who portrayed Healer with his dependable acting till the last episode, was a hot topic of discussion, and his future development is now the focus of attention as he spreads his wings.

*Spoilers of the ending in the original news article have been omitted in this translation

Source:
MBN

@dreamer123‌

not all of us are changmin shippers, infact i know some folks here who are dedicated self shippers, so just spare us with the kiss scenes. :P

By the way he has a kiss scene in The Days musical too.

@ShinRaeMi‌

you can pm pommepompadour, she watched the musical too

-------

yes, i hope he squeeze in another drama before he enlist.

'Healer' Perfect ending with new beginning for Ji Chang-wook and Park Min-yeong

photo561739.jpg

Drama "Healer" completed perfectly with the gratifying revenge and the unexpected twist.

On the last episode of KBS 2TV drama, "Healer", Jeong-hoo (Ji Chang-wook) and Yeong-sin (Park Min-yeong) finally took off the rankling burden weighing on their minds for the last 23 years and started a new life together.

While The Elder became more aggressive after Moon-ho (Yoo Ji-tae) had revealed his identity, Jeong-hoo found his opportunity to counterattack The Elder. He grabbed the clue as an informant, Jae-yoon (Jeon Hye-bin) appeared. While his plan to counterattack progressed, Yeong-sin could interview the informant successfully. Once the interview revealed The Elder had sacrificed innocent people to accomplish his personal greed, he was taken down finally after a series of events following the interview.

Meanwhile, there was an unexpected twist as the plan to counterattack progressed. Jeong-hoo was shot by detective Yoon and fell down. It was not Healer Seo Jeong-hoo, but the news reporter Park Bong-soo who died. At the same time, Jeong-hoo got out of his identity as Healer but was reborn as a natural person, a real Seo Jeong-hoo. The shooting was done as part of pre-planned scenario by detective Yoon and Seo Jeong-hoo. Therefore, the kiss at the ending scene is between an ordinary guy, Jeong-hoo and Yeong-sin.

In addition to the unexpected twist, the reunion of mother and daughter is probably the most touching part of the last episode of this drama. Myeong-hee went to Yeong-sin's store and Yeong-sin grabbed her hands silently. Yeong-sin expressed her tearful heartfelt gratitude to Chi-soo (Park Sang-myeon) for having raised her healthy and bright.

After the completion of "Healer" "Blood" starring Ahn Jae-hyeon and Koo Hye-seon will start airing soon.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

Oh gosh I was an instant JCW fan right when I started watching Healer. Now that it is finished I am looking forward to seeing him in more dramas. I have lie lowed watching dramas lately after getting married, but Healer made me comeback. Thanks to Ji Chang Wook, he's a fantastic actor and he's HOT!  :x

chinita18 said: Oh gosh I was an instant JCW fan right when I started watching Healer. Now that it is finished I am looking forward to seeing him in more dramas. I have lie lowed watching dramas lately after getting married, but Healer made me comeback. Thanks to Ji Chang Wook, he's a fantastic actor and he's HOT!  :x

Musical featuring Ji Chang-wook sells out

(Twitter)
Tickets for the musical “The Days,” starring the actors Ji Chang-wook, Yoo Jun-sang and Lee Gun-myung, sold out on Thursday.

Tickets for the performances starring Ji were snatched up within 10 minutes, demonstrating his popularity.

Shortly after the tickets sold out, many fans called to ask whether there would be additional tickets for Ji’s shows, organizers said.

The 27-year-old actor commented on social media, “All the tickets for the performances I’m in sold out. Thanks for the support!” 

“The Days” successfully ended its run in Seoul on Jan. 18. The musical will move to Incheon and other cities including Jeonju, Sungnam, Daegu and Busan over the next few months. 

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorp.com) Kpop Herald

CherKell said: class="entry-title"[Drama] Ji Chang Wook expresses his concluding thoughts about “Healer”

Actor Ji Chang Wook expresses his thoughts about “Healer” after the finale.

Ji Chang Wook who had completed his filming said, “I’m very happy to have completed this safely, and more importantly, I’m very happy to have been able to work with such good people. Although it’s a pity, the writer, director, staff, seniors and colleagues have all worked hard and always gave their best to create good scenes.”

As a versatile actor who undoubtedly possesses action and acting skills and a charm that moves the hearts of women, Ji Chang Wook has rediscovered many things about himself through “Healer” and has received attention as a sensation who leads the nighttime entertainment trends.

Ji Chang Wook, who portrayed Healer with his dependable acting till the last episode, was a hot topic of discussion, and his future development is now the focus of attention as he spreads his wings.

*Spoilers of the ending in the original news article have been omitted in this translation

Source:
MBN

Ji Chang Wook leaves a comment after finishing drama 'Healer'Ji Chang Wook left a comment after finishing drama 'Healer.'

As of February 10th, channel KBS 2TV's drama, 'Healer,' went off the air, and Ji Chang Wook left a comment after the broadcast of the last episode.

The last episode showed Jung Hu (played by Ji Chang Wook) getting shot, but the ending part of the episode showed that getting shot was also a part of Jung Hu's plan. He succeeded in both preserving justice and saving Young Shin (played by Park Min Young, and many viewers also showed hot reactions the dramatic ending.

Ji Chang Wook said, "I am very glad that I have made it through the drama, and it was a great pleasure to work with so many great people. I would like to express sincere thanks to the writer, head director, all of the other staffs, and co-actors and actresses for their amazing work."

Ji Chang Wook has been showing many different sides of him in various dramas, and he successfully presented another major transformation through 'Healer.'

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook succeeded in setting another milestone of his career with 'Healer,' and he is going to be getting back with a new project soon.

Ji Chang Wook leaves a comment after finishing drama 'Healer'

credit StarNNews | Feb 11 2014