Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@nploan‌ yes his popularity is sky rocket increasing!! He really deserves it!!

Even here in Thailand coz of Healer. Lots of my friends are fallen in love wt JCW! Most of them refused to try 51 eps EK but now they want to haha.

For the musical tickets for Puppy performances (around 10k seats), i learnt from my Korean friend that they are sold out in two minutes! And the ticket sale system was downed.

His IG is over 500k. 1M followers would be in near future i guess and i am waiting for!

I love his IG. It's unique and funny!! It shows how puppy is in real life!!

@sunshinefate Baby Emperor Tahwan is my love. I can't live without him for more than a week haha. Still rewatching and listening its OST!

I do love JH/BS/Healer too but a little bit less than Tahwan!

But but who I love the most is our Puppy, JCW! He is really talented and adorable.:-)

*** They have great chemistry together in the drama! Hahaha – Jinergizer..... I hope the cast takes care of their health. Ji Chang Wook is an absolutely incredible actor. I like her! I like her hairstyle - she's gorgeous like this!  Good that the storyline makes it better. The storyline didn't disappoint at all. Healer as a drama is just amazing in so many aspects. :))

Park Min Young reveals Ji Chang Wook to be a 'Jinergizer' and more

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/02/af_org/park-min-young_1423319056_af_org.jpg

Park Min Young met up with KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay' in the midst of her busy filming and photoshoot schedule!

SEE ALSO: Ji Chang Wook releases OST 'I Will Protect You' for his starring drama 'Healer'

The reporter commented, "I heard that you keep pulling all-nighters [to film your drama]," to which Park Min Young revealed, "I think I slept for around 20 minutes today. I thought I wouldn't wake up, but I woke up well. I still have that young stamina."

When asked how her 'Healer' co-stars Ji Chang Wook and Yoo Ji Tae take care of their health throughout the tight filming schedule, she shared, "[Ji Chang Wook's] nickname is Jinergizer. His stamina is still good."

When asked, "Did you take on a diet as you prepared for 'Healer'?", she shared, "I think I started a proper diet for the first time [because of 'Healer']. Because I play an entertainment reporter who follows people around like paparazzi." She also revealed that she dances as exercise.

When asked, "What do you regret about being an actress?", she shared, "I think I live too constricted. I was scared of the perception that since I am an actress, I shouldn't be seen in certain places so I couldn't go around easily."

source : allkpop

Ji Chang Wook congratulates Cho Jae yoon for his marriageJi Chang Wook congratulated Cho Jae Yoon for his marriage.

On February 7th, actor Ji Chang Wook wrote on his Instagram, "Going. Jae Yoon is going. He is getting married. I never thought that he would get married. Thank you, sister-in-law. Sorry for not attending the wedding ceremony because of my drama shoot."

Ji Chang Wook also wrote, "Congratulations to Jae Yoon. Jae Yoon is getting married, everyone! Please bless him. Bye."

The photo that Ji Chang Wook uploaded along with the post shows Ji Chang Wook taking a selfie and Cho Jae Yoon posing right behind him.

Meanwhile, Cho Jae Yoon's wedding ceremony was held in Seoul on February 7th at noon.

Ji Chang Wook congratulates Cho Jae yoon for his marriage

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

PommePompadour said: @nploan‌ yes his popularity is sky rocket increasing!! He really deserves it!! Even here in Thailand coz of Healer. Lots of my friends are fallen in love wt JCW! Most of them refused to try 51 eps EK but now they want to haha. For the musical tickets for Puppy performances (around 10k seats), i learnt from my Korean friend that they are sold out in two minutes! And the ticket sale system was downed. His IG is over 500k. 1M followers would be in near future i guess and i am waiting for! I love his IG. It's unique and funny!! It shows how puppy is in real life!! @sunshinefate Baby Emperor Tahwan is my love. I can't live without him for more than a week haha. Still rewatching and listening its OST! I do love JH/BS/Healer too but a little bit less than Tahwan! But but who I love the most is our Puppy, JCW! He is really talented and adorable.:-)

class="entry-title"[Eng Sub] 20150203 Ji Chang Wook exclusive interview with Sohu TV

b0947a55jw1eovwqcx94fj215o0rsjw0.jpg?w=3

Sohu TV, a video streaming site in China, recently had the opportunity to interview the “Healer” leads, and Ji Chang Wook took a few minutes out of his busy schedule to sit down and answer a few questions.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/10/eng-sub-20150203-ji-chang-wook-exclusive-interview-with-sohu-tv/#more-6561

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Chang Wook is sad and lonely in new ‘Healer’ photos56385-300046.jpg
56385-300044.jpg
56385-300047.jpg
56385-300043.jpg

The production team for current airing KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Healer,’ has today released four new photos of Seo Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook) having a lonely moment by the river.

In the photos, Seo Jung Hoo is seen sitting alone by the river, as he stare blankly into the horizon, and he looked pretty lonely and depressed. The cut around his mouth, and the bandage on his leg, also left one wondering what had happened to him.

The photos were from a scene which will air in episode 19 tonight (February 9th), where Seo Jung Hoo is once again finding himself to be alone after attempting to fit in with society as an ordinary person. Having wanted to clear his father’s name, and dreaming of spending a happy life with Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young), what had exactly happened to Seo Jung Hoo for him to look so despondent?

More thrills and twists awaits as ‘Healer’ will conclude this week with its final two episodes.

By: AlvinCopyright@KpopFighting.com

czakhareina said: itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Chang Wook is sad and lonely in new ‘Healer’ photos

The production team for current airing KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Healer,’ has today released four new photos of Seo Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook) having a lonely moment by the river.

In the photos, Seo Jung Hoo is seen sitting alone by the river, as he stare blankly into the horizon, and he looked pretty lonely and depressed. The cut around his mouth, and the bandage on his leg, also left one wondering what had happened to him.

The photos were from a scene which will air in episode 19 tonight (February 9th), where Seo Jung Hoo is once again finding himself to be alone after attempting to fit in with society as an ordinary person. Having wanted to clear his father’s name, and dreaming of spending a happy life with Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young), what had exactly happened to Seo Jung Hoo for him to look so despondent?

More thrills and twists awaits as ‘Healer’ will conclude this week with its final two episodes.

By: AlvinCopyright@KpopFighting.com

@willenette @cristurbatI appreciate your posts, but unless its a group photo, please avoid posting other actors and actresses individual photos and videos here. I say that to my other friends on other threads too.
--------------------
@kanyaprasetyoI have been wanting to reply you about the kpopstarz article. I read it on Baidu and they didnt give the korean link, so I post the source here.--------------------------Anyway, the latest that I read was that the Daegu sessions are actually not fully sold, there are some far flung seats that are not taken up. Some fan on Baidu has been stalking the sale site observed that. In addition, some tickets are being put on sale on Taobao (ebay of china) for like much higher than original prices. Am really concern about fans getting cheated. 
I think JCW must as well start having fan meetings in China because the demand for him is quite high now. ----------------------------As for his latest IG post, was rather surprised to see it in the morning. He posted it about 7am in the morning, so they must have shot through the night. All these live shoots are really crazy. Hope he gets a good rest these two days.
I have given up on the ratings of Healer, but I think the cast and crew have tried their best. It has a good story and good cast, but went up against other good dramas. 

:bz

Guest jchealer

Hello.... i'm new in here..

and this is my first post

I love Ji chang wook a lot..

I really like him when he act in Healer

I watched him in FF

But i'm hesitate to watch EK

I Just watch a short part video or fanmade MV

Maybe I prefer he act cool like in Healer..

But because I really like him

I want watch EK even just JCH part

Can I get some advice in here?

Thank you.

@jhealer
you can always fast forward the parts that you dont want to see in Ek, if you find the drama too long. JCW was very good in that drama, he starts appearing in ep 3? I forgot. And the first 13 eps or so, he was quite funny. 

Guest jchealer

@qwenli‌

Oh really.. so he appear in ep 3?

aah.. sometimes when I see him in Healer

look like his face quite different from FF

Especially when he smile and his lips..

Anyone notice it? Or maybe I'm wrong?

Guest uctqepe

I read in twitter that NorthCape has a new male CF model.. So it means Puppy doesn't renew the contract, rite? Funny coz last nite I just tweeted that i wish he'll be in a new CF, especially FOOD. But I didn't expect him to end with NC, just to fulfil my silly wish.. kekekekke :)) :)
Anyway, hopefully he'll be in a very good and high brand CF.. Time to fly for our Puppy... :x :x 

'Healer' Healer Ji Chang-wook and Ajumma Kim Mi-kyeong finally encounter face to face

photo561413.jpg

Ji Chang-wook and Kim Mi-kyeong finally met face to face.

On the 19th episode of KBS 2TV drama, "Healer", the ex-officer, hacker, profiler and boss of the errand center, Ajumma, Jo Min-ja (Kim Mi-kyeong) was in danger.

While she was helping Seo Jeong-hoo (Ji Chang-wook), her location got caught by the intelligence team of The Elder (Choi Jong-won). Seo Jeong-hoo noticed the situation and informed Jo Min-ja to run away fast. And then he rushed to her place.

While Jo Min-ja was on the run, she was about to be caught by The Elder gang, Jo Min-ja could get out of the peril when Seo Jeong-hoo arrived there right on time.

Although they worked together and had been communicating for a long time, it was the first time for him to see her face. Even in the utmost dangerous situation, Seo Jeong-hoo looked at her face and asked, "Was it you, Ajumma?"

Ji Chang-wook and Kim Mi-kyeong have been showing the fantastic chemistry in the drama, which is quite different from the conventional chemistry of usual guy and girl couples.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

*** "Healer" is taking the biggest dip this time -  :(

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Mon, 02.09.15]

Monday, February 9, 2015

Dramas

1. SBS Punch 12.7
2. MBC Shine or Go Crazy 9.3
3. KBS Healer 7.9

Variety

1. SBS Healing Camp 6.1
2. KBS Hello 5.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

Guest minksquared

@qwenli I am on the same boat as you. As much as ratings count, I feel it is best to disregard it as there is nothing we can do about it. I think the show was amazing. The storyline was very intriguing, JCW and everyone of the cast and staff did their very best. JCW and the rest of the Healer team should be proud! :)
I'm sad that the drama is ending. I'll probably be re-watching this drama (I've even been doing so the last few days) just to relive all the wonderful JCW moments :P

PommePompadour said: @nploan‌ yes his popularity is sky rocket increasing!! He really deserves it!! Even here in Thailand coz of Healer. Lots of my friends are fallen in love wt JCW! Most of them refused to try 51 eps EK but now they want to haha. For the musical tickets for Puppy performances (around 10k seats), i learnt from my Korean friend that they are sold out in two minutes! And the ticket sale system was downed. His IG is over 500k. 1M followers would be in near future i guess and i am waiting for! I love his IG. It's unique and funny!! It shows how puppy is in real life!! @sunshinefate Baby Emperor Tahwan is my love. I can't live without him for more than a week haha. Still rewatching and listening its OST! I do love JH/BS/Healer too but a little bit less than Tahwan! But but who I love the most is our Puppy, JCW! He is really talented and adorable.:-)

Guys, does anyone of you here have seen a clip from JCW's The Days musical where he was shot in the arm. I want to see that particular part in full. It's included in the MV but it was just a glimpse of that part. A saw the same scene but from a different actor (Kyuhyun). It's at 2:33 in this MV.