Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

hmmph...who was it who said that Wookie can only draw stick-man????  better eat your words :lol:

seriously, its amazing how much concentration he put into drawing this drawing.  really didn't want to disappoint his fans hahaha

He didn't "draw" either of those designs; he just added enhancements to an already-planned out transfer.

But that lion t-shirt design troubles me.  Speaking professionally (since I do this for a living), Lonsdale better have received some sort of approval and/or licensing agreement from Disney Corp. for the use of that "Lion King" image utilised on that one.  Disney is extremely rabid about protecting its intellectual property and will make sure those t-shirts are removed in a nano-second off the shelves and any websites selling them for copyright infringement.

I swear, Glorious Entertainment needs to hire me as a legal consultant so I can advise them properly when it comes to these issues... :phew:

• Like 12

[CF/Eng Sub] Ji Chang Wook turns designer for Lonsdale

JCWLonsdale8

From Ji Chang Wook to his dearest fans, presenting to you… a T-shirt personally designed by him!  Apparel brand Lonsdale has finally unveiled the masterpiece T-shirts by our master artisan Mr Ji.

“He has worked very hard…”

lonsdaletshirt01

“Although designing isn’t his forte, he worked hard to give everyone a surprise."

lonsdaletshirt02

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/10/cf-ji-chang-wook-turns-designer-for-lonsdale/#more-10884

• Like 14

@cherkell
Oh wow, what he said and what was translated in that video was 80% completely different! Whoever did the translation has done such a BAD job! > <"
Thank you Kitchen, for the quick translation of the video! :)

@raito1310
That is one very scary selfie there. :sweatingbullets:
He can't sleep, and I just woke up  holding my phone close to my face to see what he's updated & that face appear in the dark. Isn't that like horror movie? LOLLLL

• Like 11

Aigoo it seems he got insomnia...

Come to me Wookie, let me help you cure the insomnia.. haha :P

(When I watched Happy Together an actress/model/MC said garlic wine can help to cure insomnia)

Btw his semi-permed hairstyle looks like Han Tae Yang in BVS.. Only the color is a bit different because Han Tae Yang is a bit brownish

veg3-00010.jpg

cr: Dramabeans

• Like 11

I swear, Glorious Entertainment needs to hire me as a legal consultant so I can advise them properly when it comes to these issues... :phew:

lol...pls hire me when they do...I will carry all your legal papers, bag etc...just be sure to bring me along when u meet up with Wookie for meetings heeheehee

• Like 6

lol he looks like a girl in his new selfie, those big round eyes :lol:

Haha...I think the same. He looks like a young cute innocent teenage girl, even looks younger than Shim Eun Kyung. :P Maybe JCW is aging backward. ^_^

• Like 6

6 Times K-Drama Actors Unabashedly Adored Their Co-Stars

2. Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won- “I am her manager.”

Ji Chang Wook insta Ha Ji Won

Not only did they work on “Empress Ki” together, but they were also endorsement partners for outdoor brand North Cape. In an interview during a photoshoot for the brand, Ji Chang Wook describes how he just finds himself taking care of her, like he is her manager.

Source: Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 11

Guest erminda2671

Wookie is such a very talented guy,he knows how to draw too. It would help him releved stress with a wonderful outome, and can be a memorable souvenir to his loyal fans. Can i have one?

Yes he is.. he attend some sort of event, endorsement photoshoot with ZUZU/CBB

005EiwNUjw1etyyupwptjj30dc0hsmy0.jpg005EiwNUjw1etyyuqtb08j30dc0hs0tl.jpg

the caption: #池昌旭##池昌旭# 池昌旭 欧巴 在拍CBB的照片 是CBB全系列的代言人哟 好期待哦 ( 查看微博 )

cr: 黄小欠子

The original pics were uploaded by this user: http://weibo.com/churuixue1102

But she deleted them.

Needs chinese speaker to understand the caption.. but using GT it's about ZUZU/CBB photoshoot

• Like 10

Guest minksquared
one_bntworld Instagram Update
11 July 2015

Credit - one_bntworld IG

Edited by minksquared