Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest iheartjcw

​LOL there I am to his left!!!  Of course, I had to be looking down at that point... *sheesh*

​@cherkell... Are you the blonde haired lady or the black haired lady (beside the man in blue checkered suit)? Because both are looking down.  Whichever of the two, I just want to say you are pretty. :)

​LOL there I am to his left!!!  Of course, I had to be looking down at that point... *sheesh*

​@cherkell... Are you the blonde haired lady or the black haired lady (beside the man in blue checkered suit)? Because both are looking down.  Whichever of the two, I just want to say you are pretty. :)

Hahahahaha I'll never tell... you'll just have to wait until I get the recap posted.  But I have neither blond nor black hair.  I stand out in other ways -- being inconspicuous and patient does have its merits after all.  :P

• Like 7

2015.05.31 THE DAYS PERFORMANCE
Photos by MaryLee
Owner's request: 【禁去LOGO禁二改,禁加微博水印!Please DON'T cut the logo, modify the pictures and add Weibo's watermarks. NOT for commercial use】

005ZvfQmtw1et0qe8ggy4j30xc1e0ahz.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1et0qej65tmj30xc1e0dnb.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et0qeo0yynj30xc1e0469.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et0qequeqaj30xc1e0n3a.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et0qet8wm7j30xc1e0tgn.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et0qewm38cj30xc1e07d3.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et0qezav04j30xc1e0ahb.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et0qf6xntsj30xc1e0aj6.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et0qfbcntxj30xc1e0k0l.jpg

Okay, which one of you previously was envious about Wookie's flawless complexion? :D These photos are super close-up and HQ enough to show that he is just like any of us; he has some imperfections like scars and pimples too. HAHAHA. However, in general, he has really good skin. :) 

On another note, you guys are confusing me about which one is CherKell. When she said she's to Wookie's left, there was NO doubt that the lady in brown is her!!! Hmm... but I still place my bet on the same person. :P

• Like 16

Hi guys!!!! I have been a silent lurker for such a.looooonng time and just be content reading all your post. Though i already had a soompi account i barely use It.  Why i decided to delurked??? Well. It's because i wanna guess which one is  @cherkell in the geoup pixs. Hahaha silly me. 

Based on what cherkel described herself in previous posts---like she stand out among the crowd, neither blond nor black hair and lastly Jcw can easily recognized her--- I am sure she is the red haired, with eyeglass looking at her bag who is sitting next to.the guy. Am i right @cherkell???

Edited by leomer
my post was cut off
  • Like 4

Guest jfk707

Hi, Wookie has good skin and you can see his scar on his face but it doesnt make him  less handsome , overall he is really good looking especially without make up. 

Edited by jfk707

Guest erminda2671

JCW has a good views in life, i find him such a jolly and cheerful person and it shows on his complexion. 

That's why I was really surprised when I actually saw him....After I saw these HD pics, I thought his skin would be not that great...but his skin is actually really really good. I think he should really skip foundation. Even if you have good skin, it will start to clump after a while. 

• Like 7

Guest minksquared

That Konus group picture is garnering a whole different reaction! :D It's no longer about Chang Wook and all about guessing which girl to his left is Cherkell! :lol: I'm with @sia3 with my guess too hehe. 

Guest minksquared

Photos: Glorious shared more pictures from the Ceci Magazine photoshoot

[Deleted: oops...saw your post @sia3 :) Deleting the duplicates because your pictures are nicer]

Edited by minksquared

@minksquared
Oh sorry! I didn't know we double posted. We must have posted around the same time too, because I usually refresh and check before I post. 

@Ahpheng
Bwahahaha... I think you may have hit the Jackpot.

@megazetteme
Hello. Can you please remove the quoted image by editing your post? It is against the Soompi rule to quote image. Thank you. :) 

• Like 6

Guest minksquared

@sia3 ​No worries! I also usually refresh before I post but we must have posted at the same time :) I posted the same set via Glorious' Weibo and it was not HD and yours are much better! Better pictures to swoon over!:wub:

@Ahpheng you ladies have better CSI skills - with all the little info provided here and there and putting those clues together :D

SBxHVvc.jpg

JCW : you guys trying to guess which one is @cherkell ? I know ......but I am not telling :P

(Gif credit owner via DC)

@minksquared this guessing game is too fun not to make into a strip, haha.

@sia3 you think I got it right? Let's wait for her confirmation....thanks for the glorious released Ceci pics, this by far is my favourite , I actually ordered a copy of the mag.

@megazetteme, not sure whether I got it right, haha. And please delete the quoted image , thanks. 

• Like 15

@Ahpheng can u whisper it to me?no?I have cookies..u want some?but you have to tell me first.:D .she's neither blond nor black haired,suspicion canceled. Lol 

so,I woke up,checked IG and saw that wookie has been verified.congratulations to him.

Top of the morning to you all.

• Like 6