|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

OMO - Siwon will attend the press con of exhibition 'LE TEMPS CHANEL' in Central, Hong Kong tonight. Photos show his arrival wearing a CHANEL watch from J12 collection.

I see that Liu Wen is also in Asia and seen boarding plane today too!  Could I hope for a joint meeting as she's the Asian rep for CHANEL jewellery :wub::o

Dfoax0IUYAAGd-d.jpg DBexsclXcAITvHA.jpg

cr. twitter @SJ_withELF

Dfoax0GUYAA0qR6.jpg 

cr. instagram chionipeng

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, burgl said:

OMO - Siwon will attend the press con of exhibition 'LE TEMPS CHANEL' in Central, Hong Kong tonight. Photos show his arrival wearing a CHANEL watch from J12 collection.

I see that Liu Wen is also in Asia and seen boarding plane today too!  Could I hope for a joint meeting as she's the Asian rep for CHANEL jewellery :wub::o

cr. twitter @SJ_withELF

Wow! I certainly hope that comes to pass! Please let us see them together once more. It's been so long!

• Like 1

the handsome Prince Choi heading to NY for KCON, but where is Princess Liu?  no sighting in the last short while....  please don't disappoint, i was so looking forward to a CHANEL couple collaboration that didn't happen in HK :(

DgLOL2iUEAExM0a.jpg

cr: instagram @theseoulstory

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@burgl Am still here and rooting for WonWen, though I might be posting less than before due to real life demands.

Keenie is ever supportive of our girl in all her posts... and just yesterday, Mr Chae piped up too, which made it extra sweet to see :)

Miss them lots. 

mKbRciBU2f-J7M-5D4sq3Oxt-vDxWmisgRbGMtZ3jVUBf3nAYd2fHOoq31vsG_Icrk-CtsHolQo9PJ70CnKV8AXdqUWRVZrMtDfCXe0LZ-Xhqphw9n4dME6FLPRSFkZt12QhDsHqY4pFsRfiahYtkJ3ojff9zuvXwfjFQimJY1eJDtcEKiuUwdJ2Zn7iRHyI-lcPzJj_ix4vWcCAmiyCGlDeJ9q8cSx6Fmn7RUpdXSr06ASyFIOnl1YPzCpKuc7pyJdnMi5diqZTXmpMt_QSwXYqjuMP17oqvcP3qC1oampmR_SADcVhrJHipV0vd_QpjA3tw17GeMr56kh8DG4UgPM5sFIY5BxEL3ScL89yyiDf0R12xrVnLTjIc6Lz_e-Mu0v3BvutyEuPlWBjzR-OQmOhAM4LpFcH9hHW3_gynFEFLN8V-CQdUT8FO1VV9JVQcauovRyG0EZnaawqCapxJ4zUEXegNDXaDG1q4qL3snq_8KFwUO5bXZv_1xJVJOg_xePxE6zS3_hNZHQqg6zzlhAKYpRSxi0HgveCKUrwsS6vqDrpLB1igsqOBQ-U24SmcL2svb0QaT9yivrwIwZsbebRNMG-A9-ZoqSJTOA=w507-h900-no

• Like 1

miss you lots too @liddi :tears:

i'm grateful to see they look happy in their lives. but after 3 years, i too shall sign off and wish them the best. with absolute no regrets as they have been as wonderful as i had hoped throughout this journey.

• Sad 1

@burgl I'm so sorry that you are signing off. It's been an incredible 3 years for sure... with plenty of ups and downs, but like you, I do not regret a moment of it. Through it, I have been introduced to two of the most amazing people whom I have come to respect for their integrity, strength in adversity and stellar character, particularly with those they are in contact with. It hurts me when I see some of their individual fandoms becoming a source of ugliness and pain for the other through the years, not to mention so many ups and downs - blame and repercussions placed on their door often through no fault of theirs. Yet through it all, the graciousness, humility and class with which they have handled everything thrown their way just makes me love them more and more. While all seems quiet in terms of being together, little little things like him liking her adorable "afternoon tea" post, her MetGala posts on multiple social media platforms in May, and wearing the T-bracelets on the cover of July's Prestige, just makes me happy and hopeful. Whatever the outcome, like you, I will always wish them all the happiness and blessings in the world in every area of their lives, be it together or apart. 

Please don't hesitate to drop by anytime if only to say hi. I shall miss your company very much.

• Like 1

@liddi must leave final note: you are so inspiring, eloquent and charming.  if celebrities had you in their fandom, their idol and fellow fans are truly blessed.  your words are heartfelt and never fail to uplift.  for certain i will check in periodically on our couple if not just to see your beautiful words....blessings :kiss_wink:

• Thanks 1

@aranelmalta Truly shocked and saddened to hear of Denis Ten's passing. I love how he made his admiration for our girl so obvious, while teasing Siwon and especially the fans, and it is so tragic that someone with such warmth and vitality like him, would have had his life cut short so cruelly. My prayers and deepest condolences to his loved ones. May they find comfort and strength in this very difficult time :tears:

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

glad to see mr chae still actively supporting our girl.

wondering if anyone here can ask siwon/wonwen fans on weibo to help mass vote for him for the asia artist awards in the actor category?

elfs usually ignore siwon stuff, and are spending all their efforts on trying to help sj in the music/artist category since they're losing to bts/exo/wanna one/got7, but sj has already won AAAs and given how hard siwon's last acting project was for him to do and how he's lost confidence over the year, siwonests on ig/twitter/fb really want to win this for him. but there aren't enough of us voting for him. :(

• Like 2

couldn't resist posting a preview of the sweetest singing and shyness from our princess.  looking forward to seeing it tomorrow :)

credit instagram @chionipeng

mr. chae hasn't been with siwon as often recently, but it was lovely to see them at a recent meal together.  it is very warm that mr. chae still supports liu wen despite WIL was over 3 years ago.

• Like 1