|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

their fashion trends 2015...he he he

source from mun + won weibo...tq

​Wow good good @Nila.A.1409, keep post anything you can find from other websites.  I know how good they are stand next to each other.  Superstar and Supermodel aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Guest Nila.A.1409

@bibidep...i think what they were wearing it's really similiar...(sorry for my english...he he he )

Guest bibidep

Here is what Liu Wen just posted in her Facebook an hour ago, 12:30PM on May 13, 2015.  Let see what Siwon post later today or tomorrow in Korea.  Siwon's friend posted in his instagram about him and Siwon today too, why Siwon look too old in this picture hahah, missing someone??

10404358_10153250654406397_4865202354741

siwon8_zpsjqdkb2u6.jpg

Credit to LiuWen facebook and Twitter of the owner

Guest bibidep

@bibidep...i think what they were wearing it's really similiar...(sorry for my english...he he he )

​Your English very good, may be better than me hahah.  Yes, I see what you mean.  I just don't know if they wear couple things or just by coincidence, but some most of the stuffs that Siwon posted in his internet websites were related to his girlfriend hahah.  For example on April 26 the day before Liu Wen post the song The Moon represents the heart, he posted the short clip with his eyes looking up on the side and the song name """I GOT MY EYES ON YOU/HOLD ON WE'RE GOING HOME""" very meaningful song hahah, I guess on that day his girlfriend on the airplane to New York so he sent this song to make sure with her, if any one to check go to his instagram because I don't know how to bring them here.  I post the song lyrics below.   If you see more things keep post them here,   I will do the same, either bad or good I will post them here.

Edited by bibidep

Guest 16shiliu_stv

why in Guam?

I saw someone on weibo asked the staff if they are really going to Guam, the staff member replied yes. 

Guest 16shiliu_stv

Compare with the other two couples, wenwon seems have very little interaction on social networks, but actually there were many hidden messages that we can only notice days after. 

4/4/2015:  Liu wen surprised him by making him birthday noodle, the same day siwon posted "Just thank you for everything."

4/11/2015: Siwon posted a pic showing him playing guitar, you can see liuwen in the back ground but get blurred. 

4/12/2015: Siwon posted a lake picture and said "fixing, and try to balance." Now we know that is liuwen's home, where he tought her how to ride the bike. From the latest unaired scene from EP4, liuwen's BFF asked her "do you prefer your previous busy working life style or simple family time like right now?" She replied "before I only think about work, but now, LIKE CHOI OPPA SAID, I need to learn how to balance work and life." Then on the same day, at night, siwon posted another Instagram " I have been working really hard 10years. Only think about my careers. From now on after 10years. I must trying to make balance."

4/12/2015: on weibo, he posted a picture of that red flower, now we know that's the flower he gave to liuwen on the day they kissed lol. 

So far we only have 4 episodes and I can already see so many connections. Oh and for liuwen, remember she posted "missing the snow (just a little bit)" about 2 weeks ago on Instagram? Siwon OPPA posted "be like snow: beautiful but cold"  in early April on Instagram. 

Guest bibidep

Compare with the other two couples, wenwon seems have very little interaction on social networks, but actually there were many hidden messages that we can only notice days after.

So far we only have 4 episodes and I can already see so many connections. Oh and for liuwen, remember she posted "missing the snow (just a little bit)" about 2 weeks ago on Instagram? Siwon OPPA posted "be like snow: beautiful but cold"  in early April on Instagram. 

​See, I told you since he met Liu Wen his Social Network very much from what happen between her and him.  You keep going up the list until now you will notice more...Until last Monday the 11 and 12.  On the 12 they both openly like and quote each other picture too.  Because he is an Idol from Korea, he need to be careful more then the entertainment in China and Taiwan, they had more freedom if they want to do.

Guest bibidep

I saw someone on weibo asked the staff if they are really going to Guam, the staff member replied yes. 

​Wow, I hope the staff telling the truth, then wow Liu Wen and Siwon really fall for each other.  I still can't get over all the airport pictures, so real, can't be just acting.

Guest Nila.A.1409

@bibidep...just like one he posted on his instagram in may 10, 2015 when he with liu wen in korea for wgm ...he posted adam levine song no one else like you...he he he

Edited by Nila.A.1409

The only place I can watched the subbed episode of this show is on YT - but they stopped showing it there.  I only got to see up to episode 2.  Is there any other sites I can watch this from?

Guest bibidep

im sure she can learn korean fast hahahaha 

is liu wen a budhist?

​This is the one thing I want to check her out but no way I can find out from the internet.  The only way is to ask her friend in Weibo if she can give you the answer. I don't know Chinese so I can't ask.  I can't wait for the Episode that she was in Korea.  I think they may recorded at least 3 or 4 episodes in there.   I want to see the one she meet his father. 

Guest bibidep

The only place I can watched the subbed episode of this show is on YT - but they stopped showing it there.  I only got to see up to episode 2.  Is there any other sites I can watch this from?

​Hello Unnie, here I bring them back here for you to watch.  From now on you just check in here.  I already posted them in here every week but the new system took away the posts so they all disappeared.

Episode 3 Engsub

All credit to MiApin/Alvingoodgirl

Guest bibidep

@bibidep...just like one he posted on his instagram in may 10, 2015 when he with liu wen in korea for wgm ...he posted adam levine song no one else like you...he he he

​Here the song for you!!!  For some reason he always used the English song which is good for us hahah.  Most song from this singer,  He sang a song Lost Star in his concert for Liu Wen in Jakarta too because when he sing he wear the Tiffany bracelet and other group song he didn't wear.

Credit to the owner

Guest bibidep

Look, after the they argued in the same episode they turn out this close hahah.   So good looking. The way she look at him ohhhh so sweet.

wonwon_zpsyrsbq5u7.jpg

Credit to Mun+Won

Guest 16shiliu_stv

Try to search "Alvin goodgirl" on YT, she uploaded everything including unaired scenes.