|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

Omona what's going on here??  So Sexxxxxy oh no......I never ever think about them to be like that.  Wow what can I say.....let see how shy Liu Wen be this coming Sunday.

I don't know what happen to Liu Wen and Siwon because the last 2 days Siwon posted all the pictures of his family.  Yesterday the picture of him and his sister, today May 15, 2015 he posted the picture with of him and his mom with other 2 friends.   The caption said  """"Mom and Son's night"""  The lady cover her face but the body didn't look like his mom.  Siwon, who is that lady??  I believe the picture was taken last weekend when Liu Wen in there, because he wore the same 3 bracelets when he with Liu Wen.   Right after 2 hours now he post the picture of him and his sister again.  So strange.  On Liu Wen side, she is very quiet no new picture for facebook or instagram but 1 for Weibo with her shadow walking alone.....Oh why sudden I think about Liu Wen I feel bad for her.   I hope she be strong enough to deal with what ever happen to her.  God bless her.

Below is the picture he posted and said his mom, but I don't buy it.

wonmom_zps9bkaoshm.jpg

Credit to Siwon Twitter

Guest bibidep

I guess so many wonder where are the couple bracelets and today on the way to the Airport go to HongKong for Madden Event (Edit) I think he try to show of his wrist with the new bracelets....Sad...I still think last weekend in Seoul they filmed their last episode.    Can all the shippers in here verified if it correct or my eyes no good any more hahah, Is it look like the Tiffany one or different one now.  I know the big one out side is not but the smaller one in side.

wonliu8_zpsafzt4zms.jpg

Crdeit to souyoung83

Edited by bibidep

Omona what's going on here??  So Sexxxxxy oh no......I never ever think about them to be like that.  Wow what can I say.....let see how shy Liu Wen be this coming Sunday.

I don't know what happen to Liu Wen and Siwon because the last 2 days Siwon posted all the pictures of his family.  Yesterday the picture of him and his sister, today May 15, 2015 he posted the picture with of him and his mom with other 2 friends.   The caption said  """"Mom and Son's night"""  The lady cover her face but the body didn't look like his mom.  Siwon, who is that lady??  I believe the picture was taken last weekend when Liu Wen in there, because he wore the same 3 bracelets when he with Liu Wen.   Right after 2 hours now he post the picture of him and his sister again.  So strange.  On Liu Wen side, she is very quiet no new picture for facebook or instagram but 1 for Weibo with her shadow walking alone.....Oh why sudden I think about Liu Wen I feel bad for her.   I hope she be strong enough to deal with what ever happen to her.  God bless her.

Below is the picture he posted and said his mom, but I don't buy it.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Credit to Siwon Twitter

siwon's friend and his mom didnt look a korean...a chinese? 

Guest bibidep

Oh my what happen to Siwon today??   He posted so many of his family pictures and now this.  The caption said ""True Love"""

CFBXzELVIAEIgEU.jpg

Credit to Siwon Twitter

Guest bibidep

Wow a lot of fans asked him what happen and some of them said broken heart hahah.  They both so sad I can tell.  Wow if Liu Wen break his heart I will be very surprise.  I wonder why his sister like picture of Liu Wen and Siwon and follow Liu Wen Instagram yesterday and today he acted so strange.  Oh no.

Guest bibidep

oh my whats going on?

​I think something wrong with them too.   Siwon sad now that's why he come to God and said only God is true love hahah.  Don't worry, If they are mean for each other, they will be with each other at the end.  The more they fight the more they miss each other hahah.   I wish this time Siwon is the one breaking heart so he have to fight to get her back.

Edited by bibidep

Guest hannie91_stv

Hi guys. I just have to registered an acc for this couple, they are too cute together. But now, I feel bad for Liu Wen. Remember the insta post of Siwon - be positive, be patience, be persistent? It was after the meeting they have with his dad. Somehow I feel like his dad does not really support them and the that insta post was to Liu Wen. Then Siwon have a lot of talks with his sister and now his mother, can be about that problem too, right? 

I mean I can overthink a lot, since it's a TV program and we can't be sure for anything (look at the editing thing) but still, I can feel Liu Wen sincere's heart and I trust Siwon. I really hope all the best for them.

Guest bibidep

Hi guys. I just have to registered an acc for this couple, they are too cute together. But now, I feel bad for Liu Wen. Remember the insta post of Siwon - be positive, be patience, be persistent? It was after the meeting they have with his dad. Somehow I feel like his dad does not really support them and the that insta post was to Liu Wen. Then Siwon have a lot of talks with his sister and now his mother, can be about that problem too, right? 

I mean I can overthink a lot, since it's a TV program and we can't be sure for anything (look at the editing thing) but still, I can feel Liu Wen sincere's heart and I trust Siwon. I really hope all the best for them.

​I thought about that sign is for the fight in Episode 5 preview, people got panic every where, now you said this it could be true too.  Let me see when is that message posted.   Remember right before the airport scenes Liu Wen posted so many of her sadness pictures in Weibo and one on Facebook, one on Instagram.  She even said GOODBYE SEOUL, IT'S RAINING AGAIN.    Siwon always said rain is no hope.  I know Liu Wen like him and want to be together with him, I hope if Siwon really like her too he should try more harder for both side. 

Guest bibidep

and no update from liuwen's instagram? siwon and jiwon took many selca together and post it in instagram too hmmm...

​See, I told you something wrong going on right now.  This time is Liu Wen disappeared hahah.   All those selca I think he took with his sister from before, not today but he used them today because he on the way to the airport for HongKong that's why he posted like crazy on his social network.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

siwon who always post their family pic in instagram not liuwen....

​Only since he start the show with Liu Wen he posted his childhood picture and since last week until today his family pictures, before no, he didn't post them.   Liu Wen never post any related to her family.

Guest cindylala

Hi every one I'm new here..But I cannot hold my self to follow the news with you guys..

I Love this couple so much I never been Siwon fanclub before but after I started to see the show.. I couldn't stop searching for his news..

This is how it's like to be fanclub for the star..

when I saw the show I couldn't stop smiling for whole time... But after the EP.4 I'm so nervous like all of you what going on with them.

But from what I see  I think Siwon understand Liu a lot that she has many walls .

It's ok if the will misunderstand each other but I think they grown up enough to know that this need conversation.

It's ok if the show will finish if they can continue see each other in real life, even we want to see them more to make us happy.

Tomorrow it's Sunday right.

​Only since he start the show with Liu Wen he posted his childhood picture and since last week until today his family pictures, before no, he didn't post them.   Liu Wen never post any related to her family.

so true...

he always put sticker to cover his mom face when we already know hahaha