|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

@bibidep I agree he cannot hide his happiness! Me too I cannot hide my happiness. I'm smiling while typing my reply to you coz I'm imagining what if this Paris thing will happen. This will be the first time in WGM history to have a couple in a Europe international event and the BRANGELINA of Asia will come true since they will walk the red carpet at Cannes Festival.:P:x:x

​Hahaha I know the Superstar Idol and the world Supermodel hand in hand walk on the red carpet, wow what a dream come true for both Siwon and Liu Wen.  Siwon even better than Brad because he single never been marry hahah.  For sure if this happen they will be the first and current Match Made couple of Asia to walk together for the international event.  Keep dreaming.

Guest bibidep

Lovely picture of the rich and famous couple.  Wow bright and beautiful.  So jealous ahhhh.

Credit to CDNInstagram

More picture of Liu Wen and Siwon met his father.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

I just don't know what else she do in Korea, she must be very tired but the smile still beautiful.

Credit to the owner on the pictures

Guest Miss78

Ohhh.. I heard that Liu Wen name become trending on Weibo? Is that real? Why?? Someone please. heheheh:D:D

Guest bibidep

OMGoshhhh He really fall in love with her, not just for the show oh no.   His heart must be hurt when she left him to go back to China.  Look at the pictures, the short lady look like his manager or assistance put her arm in his back to comfort him.  Wow, seem like Liu Wen is stronger.  I never see the couple in the show did this before, openly date in public at the air port.  Congratulation to all the shippers, it's the real couple falling in love right now.  Wow if this speed of crazy love we will hear the wedding bell soon hahah.

P.S.  Thank you @TA380 for the links.  If you have any good news please bring and post it here.

Credit to Baidu

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

This is the picture she posted on her Facebook an hour ago, May 11, 2015.  The title """"Mirror Mirror""""  She look cute and young but a little sad in this picture.  Leaving with out boyfriend who can be happy hahah.

Credit to Liu Wen Facebook

Guest bibidep

Siwon, what happen to your hand??  Why have to be in her pocket??  You so brave Siwon, no more hiding hahah, good good.   Your girl now believe you for sure, no more doubt about your love.  Think about Liu Wen sick, it's a good reason for him to know how much he love her, when you love someone dearly if something wrong with that person the real feeling show.  Because of that he explored and spill all his true love for her to the public to know. 

Credit to the owner

Guest bibidep

Some more picture of them at the airport.  Very tall couple. you can see his face look kind like sad too even on the side.

Credit to arazah

Guest dhardjakusumah

How come he is so sweet like that???(accompany her in the hospital and being by her side at the airport??an idol do that??) I really love this couple.....i love HJH and Yura couple,now I also love Siwon n Liu Wen....they are soooo sweet...hahaha....with the fight from the beginning,showed their expressions...we can tell from their expressions they didnt fake it....Liu Wen falls for him for sure but she didn't really show it to the audience...she doesn't wanna get hurt,she watched K-Drama a lot,and being part of this show she really needs to test Siwon...she doesn't wanna have K-Drama lifestyle...even though she knows how rich and famous he is but still,she needs to make sure her prince doesn't being sweet only for the show...but "siwon's off camera behaviour" is much more important to her....more real to her....i really hope they'll be good to each other....really love them...

Guest bibidep

The old temporary thread will be merge into this one soon, so right now start from here again.

Look at this picture, Siwon look at her like just want to hug and kiss her hahah. Liu Wen talk to his manager I guess.  Wow her assistance or manager even taller than her.

11245858_983022141744248_1251511941_n.jp

Hi newbie here..I'm your neighbour from JjongAh shipper. hehehe..

May i join to your thread? 9_9 

i want to share first time i knew about this couple was from my friend 2 weeks ago, since she is Siwon fans. She was coerce and always told me everytime we met that i should watch Siwon WGM but i always like "yeah..yeahh whatever" :D (OT: my heart a lil bit broken after JjongAh depart from WGM 2 months ago) . But when she's gave me the pict of Siwon and Liu wen in Hellios premiere. OMY Gossh, Siwon partner is "'Angel Liuwen" the girl from victoria secret..hahahaha... then i told to my friend that i should watch it their WGM. After i watching, i just wanna said that they're so REAL, they don't rush a things, they take this relationship slowly but sure, and don't know why but i think this WGM chinese version just like dating show and not virtual marriage like in korean version so the feelings so real and sincere (please someone enlighten me if i'm mistaken cause this is my first time watchin this chinese version?). Cool guy and cool girl dating, mature guy and mature girl dating..that's Siwon and Liuwen. I like it...hahahaha... last but not least They visually PERFECT from head to toe, so i hope that they'll take this relationship from show to reality..Let's pray....9_9 

P/S: sorry rambling and rant to much about WonWen couple..hahaha...

Also just want to share this

https://youtu.be/Q2pDdbmqH6k

cr vid: youngxbae

"AIN'T THEY SOOO SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL?" JUST MAKE PEOPLE WATCH IT JEALOUS TO THEM...:D

CD_lW5qVEAAGWua.jpg 

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

CR PICS TO @HM_MINJEE TWITTER

Edited by mgy_megu

Guest bibidep

Very emotional good bye.  I think the pictures below show both didn't want to leave each other.  Look at the way Liu Wen stand and her head and her manager or stylish hand on her back to comfort her, and the other to push her to go in, I think Siwon hold her hand in the first picture.  The last 2 bottom pictures when Siwon go home after sent Liu Wen to the gate, his manager or stylish did the same with her hand in Siwon back.  Why they miss each other like they will not have any filming for this show??  I mean at least the show will last 10 or more episodes, so far they only aired 4 and may be 2 more in stock.  Unless they record a lot in the past weekend in Korea to cover for 4 or 6 episodes.   If they still have more record to do and they already miss each other like that, oh my my....what do you call this kind of love I have no idea hahah.  What happen to Siwon's hand??  He always had his hand in his pocket, sometimes 1 hand or even 2 hands in the pocket.

wen5_zps0b3oskwf.jpg

wen7_zpsxfn1bhkn.jpg

wonsad1_zpsnnpjjsfo.jpg

wonsad_zpso3f6eoyv.jpg

Credit to the Yaomi/Baidu

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

With my girlfriend and with someone else, the hand on the waist he hold the girl differently hahah. Oh Siwon.

11201573_1673728256181687_1112117088_n.j

Credit to Munwon

Guest bibidep

Siwon posted his picture he took together with his father and now it appeared in Korean news.  Even the news wonder why sudden he and his father happily took the picture together like that.  Below is the news.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505111406427723818_2

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150511

K-pop singer-actor, Choi Si-won of Super Junior posted a photo taken with his father on Instagram on Mother’s Day.

What is internationally cherished as a day to thank mothers, May 10 in Korea is a day to celebrate both parents.

Choi captioned the shot of him and his dad in suits with “Guys’ night” and “Love you always.”

Choi’s father has previously been featured in cable channel tvN in April as the former CEO of pharmaceutical company Boryung Medience, giving roots to rumors that Choi’s family is rich enough to own a private helicopter.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

Guest bibidep

Don't break your heart, just a rumor....The scene good bye at the airport for Siwon and Liu Wen may be the end of the show.  Don't panic yet.  I already wonder in my previous post why they both feel so emotional like that, if they can meet each other again for the show.  It may end at 10 episodes.  I hope the rumor is not true.  Oh my how come it so short if it already the end.  I also heard that Siwon will shoot a new drama in June name Billion Dollar Heirs.  Again I don't know how true is this, don't blame on me hahah.

Don't break your heart, just a rumor....The scene good bye at the airport for Siwon and Liu Wen may be the end of the show.  Don't panic yet.  I already wonder in my previous post why they both feel so emotional like that, if they can meet each other again for the show.  It may end at 10 episodes.  I hope the rumor is not true.  Oh my how come it so short if it already the end.  I also heard that Siwon will shoot a new drama in June name Billion Dollar Heirs.  Again I don't know how true is this, don't blame on me hahah.

​Um, if they have developed a real relationship (and everything seems to indicate they have), I would hope that the show ends as soon as possible. Having a camera in your face while you're experiencing what should be very private moments with your partner must be uncomfortable to the extreme. If you watch episode 3, you'll notice Siwon looking very annoyed when the dough-twirling guy barges in on him and Liu Wen while they're at the restaurant, and it's no wonder.

I'm sure Siwon and Liu Wen would have preferred that her meeting with Siwon's dad and their goodbye at the airport not be recorded, but they probably had no choice in the matter. I don't think those moments should have been filmed either, but what can you expect from mainland Chinese television?

Either way, real or not real, I just want my girl Liu Wen to be happy and not have her heart mislead or broken in any way.