|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

Wow welcome all the new members to the WonWen thread.  I think Liu wen gave him the new one, it had the green/blue color.  He had been wearing that since after the day she went to the hospital.  I don't know how he got it but he did wear until today.   Look at how good they are together in Korea last weekend, but the way they hold hands,goshhhh Liu Wen still not comfortable to let him hold her hand or she just to shy to do in public.  Look at the pictures hahah they so tall didn't fit well inside the picture.

wonwen14_zpsk3kbwuw0.jpg

wonwen13_zpsdufzw84f.jpg

Credit to Yaomi

is liu wen already in paris ? i heard that liu's facebook got hacked :( when will cannes fastival start?

looking at siwon's photo today i look sadness in his eyes or maybe he just miss his virtual wife too much hahahaha 

Guest Nila.A.1409

i just saw at liu wen weibo...she posted something about WGM crew  and siwon posted the same too and replay to her...something like that...sorry for my english....

Guest Nila.A.1409

Note: Siwon will be attending steve madden kparty in hongkong may 16, 2015...( i just saw at siwon weibo ).

Edited by Nila.A.1409

Guest hansaplas

hellow, i'm silent reader in (almost) shipper paradise. but i can't hold it more for wenwon. this couple is soooooooooooo (read: seems) real. their stare, her shyness, her smile, her thought about this program and relationship. i love everything. i love her. 

i agree with @bibidep, if wenwon just acting, they must get more than oscar.

don't be sad @levinars, i think siwon get a new bracelet and he wore it in the last pic (about nepal-lets pray for nepal. they get second earthquakes today) in his instagram.

and i love the BGM, its like korean song with the mandarin singer. if you get the title, would you mind share it with us.

i know it!!! with the korean song vibe feeling, its THE ONE!!

enjoy @siwonie407_stv 

i think this song has korean version.

Edited by hansaplas
+ link youtube

Guest bibidep

I'm a little sad right now when I see all these pictures from Liu Wen Weibo.  For me I think 99% is the end of the show for Liu Wen and Siwon.  No way suddenly she posted all this BTS for the Crews, she never ever post any related to them before.   If she still can see them why only now she miss them but not before??  The producer can not tell the truth right now because everyone panic and may not watch the show any more so he may have to say this is not the end.  I wonder who took all these pictures and gave to Liu Wen already.  The crews look sad too.  Here all the pictures.

one_zps8kk7johi.jpg

two_zpszniz9p7b.jpg

three_zps1vruolle.jpg

This picture look like Siwon will do an event for Liu Wen, look at the background.

four_zpsagj23pim.jpg

five_zpsqdsciwav.jpg

six_zpsfouru9qs.jpg

seven_zpsks5ixk1t.jpg

eight_zpsyztsanvp.jpg

Credit to Liu Wen Weibo.

Guest 16shiliu_stv

Hi hi new shipper here....I just saw an unaired video that including the second kiss...you guys have to watch it! Siwon is literally hugging her with both arms at first.  geeeeez sooo sweet! 

Guest bibidep

Hi hi new shipper here....I just saw an unaired video that including the second kiss...you guys have to watch it! Siwon is literally hugging her with both arms at first.  geeeeez sooo sweet! 

​Welcome to the WonWen thread!!  Where did you watch the BTS video at??   Can you give us the link, thank you.

Guest bibidep

@bibidep on screen they may be end their relationship but we dont know what will happen in real life :P as a siwon's fans i support them to be real couple 

​Wow you still think they date after the show??  I think it will be very difficult to date after the show because they can't see each other unless they decide to go public, which will not be easy for Siwon, and you know the fans of Siwon very mad at Liu Wen, they may scare her too.  If I was in the situation like Siwon and Liu Wen, I will date after the show and see how it turn out later, Liu Wen work most of the time oversea, may be Siwon can go on a date with her far from Asia hahah.

Guest bibidep

where's liu wen stay mostly? in beijing or new york ?

i know it will be very difficult coz their work but who knows hahaha

​Most in US, Paris and London I think.  Next year Siwon has to go to the Army too.  Really hard to date.

61929a12gw1es2grijsemg205k032qv6.gif61929a12gw1es2gqiw1cqg205k0324qs.gif

Credit to Alvin Goodgirl

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

So is it really going to end? It will not even reach 20 episodes. :( so sad

​Sorry dear but I don't think so, may be very lucky we can see 12 Episodes.  Right now rumor said 10 only.  Me too, little sad.  I want to know the reason why it so short, may be Liu Wen or Siwon busy can't film it.  We have to wait by the end of June we will know the whole program end or just Liu Wen and Siwon segment end only.  I heard in June Siwon has to film his new drama, the title right now is Billion Dollars Heirs, so he can't do both show at the time, who know.

Edited by bibidep

Guest levinars

If I'm not mistaken, Liu Wen said "Goodbye Seoul, raining again" on her post. She looked sad on that picture. I realise that the word "raining" has a secret meaning. In the episode 3, Liu wen asked Siwon why it always raining when they went out and Siwon said that it was raining because there were no hope for him. when the rain stopped, Siwon said happily that there were a little hope for him. I don't know why but suddenly I remember that scene when I read Liu wen's caption. Haha I'm sorry for my English. I wish for their happiness   wether together or not :)

Guest bibidep

If I'm not mistaken, Liu Wen said "Goodbye Seoul, raining again" on her post. She looked sad on that picture. I realise that the word "raining" has a secret meaning. In the episode 3, Liu wen asked Siwon why it always raining when they went out and Siwon said that it was raining because there were no hope for him. when the rain stopped, Siwon said happily that there were a little hope for him. I don't know why but suddenly I remember that scene when I read Liu wen's caption. Haha I'm sorry for my English. I wish for their happiness   wether together or not :)

​I saw that too, she said it's raining again, that mean there is no hope for them hahah, oh goshhh.   I still believe if they are mean to be husband and wife, no matter how long, how far, they will be together at the end.  If they are not mean to be then nothing we can do.  For Liu Wen if she can not date for a little bit long, I feel bad for her because Siwon is her first love hahah.

Edited by bibidep

​You're reading way too much into it, LOL.

And Liu Wen does not live in London or Paris. She divides her time between Beijing and New York; I wouldn't be surprised if she spends more time in the latter city because her mother agency (The Society Management) is located there.

It is obvious that these two are in a relationship at the moment. They will have to work out the difficulties of being in a long-distance relationship, but countless couples do it all over the world and have survived, so I see no reason why Siwon and Liu Wen can't. Siwon spends most of his time in Asia while Liu Wen is in the West - it wouldn't surprise me if Siwon would be happy getting married as soon as possible (didn't he reference a friend who got married after only 3 months of dating in one of the episodes?) and Liu Wen can move to Seoul and be a full-time wife, but I don't think Liu Wen is ready to give up all she's got going at the moment. And what she's got going is substantial - she is the first supermodel from Asia and made 7 million USD in 2014 alone; she also evidently loves living in New York. But she also turns 30 in 3 years' time and modelling work starts to dry up from that point forwards, so maybe by then she'd seriously be considering transitioning into a role of full-time wife and mother (the only question is whom will she be assuming those roles alongside? ;)). One also has to consider that she is a traditional Chinese girl, and traditional Chinese girls remaining unmarried past the age of 30 is considered more highly unusual than not.

My guess is that Liu Wen will be visiting Siwon every time she goes back to Beijing (and she must do this fairly frequently because she has to visit with her parents who still live in Hunan province and with whom she is very close) - there'll likely be a lot of hopping back and forth between Beijing and Seoul but at least the distance isn't too far...poor girl, she has mentioned that she practically lives in airports, and her situation will be even worse now that she's in a long-distance relationship!

• Like 1